Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Top most powerfull characters of the game class "warrior" in Warcraft

Hello everyone, considering that my previous rating of all warrior characters(http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4#post47679354) was criticized a lot, I decided to make a rating only those characters who in the game refer to the game class "Warrior".

Attention!!! In the rating are involved simple mortal characters-warriors (No Sargeras, Aggramar and others)

20.Phenris

19.General Nazgrim

18.Dal'rend Blackhand

17.Warlord Zaela

16.Kurdran Wildhammer

15.Nazgrel

14.Eitrigg

13.Kilrogg Deadeye

12.Durotan

11.Danath Trollbane

10.Varok Saurfang

9.Muradin Bronzebeard

8.Garrosh Hellscream

,Cairne Bloodhoof

and Varyan Wrynn

7.Kargath Bladefist

6.Broxigar Saurfang

5.Blackhand Destroyer

4.Sir Anduin Lothar

3.Orgrim Doomhammer

2.Captain Varo'then

1.Grommash Hellscream

If you don't like the rating, write why.
    Last edited by funcik; 2017-11-02 at 08:44 PM.

heres where this thread gets invaded to talk about all the dudes who did warrior things but aren't technically warriors but should still be listed, going full circle into the other thread.

How is Kargath stronger than Varian?

Quote Originally Posted by Lothenor View Post
    How is Kargath stronger than Varian?
    As a slave, Kargath raised an uprising and killed his slaveholders by establishing the Shattered Hand Clan. And Varian could not do this, he escaped from Rehgar. Therefore, Varian is lower in the top and Kargath above. To kill the black dragon Onyxia is cool, but he did not do it solo,in the same way, we can say that Kargath defeated Magtheridon,but it's not like that.Let me remind you that Kargat also defeated the Arakkoa empire.
    Last edited by funcik; 2017-10-30 at 03:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    why do you put 3 in one place?

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    why do you put 3 in one place?
    I consider them more or less equal, because Cairne Garroshu did not lose the duel (do not interfere with the poison), just like Varian.
    Last edited by funcik; 2017-10-30 at 10:33 PM.

Broxigar should be up higher. He actually made Sargeras bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Broxigar should be up higher. He actually made Sargeras bleed.
    Brox defeated Varo'then,
    Blackhand and Orgrim were his commanders in the clan of Blackrock.

The reason people like top X lists is because there's usually detail about each entry as to what makes them special enough to be on the list and the reasoning for their placement on the list. Just ranting off names and posting a picture makes it trivial and meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Brox is too low, and if you count minor characters "Toranaar" should make the list. As he's one of 2 mortals I know of that have made Sargearas bleed at this point. His lore is found on the Veng warglaives.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    The reason people like top X lists is because there's usually detail about each entry as to what makes them special enough to be on the list and the reasoning for their placement on the list. Just ranting off names and posting a picture makes it trivial and meaningless.
    You can find information about these characters yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by funcik View Post
    As a slave, Kargath raised an uprising and killed his slaveholders by establishing the Shattered Hand Clan. And Varian could not do this, he escaped from Rehgar. Therefore, Varian is lower in the top and Kargath above. To kill the black dragon Onyxia is cool, but he did not do it solo,in the same way, we can say that Kargath defeated Magtheridon,but it's not like that.Let me remind you that Kargat also defeated the Arakkoa empire.
    See, this is why I kept calling your lists arbitrary.

Varian couldn't "not" do it, he just didn't do it. There's a big difference between trying and failing and simply not trying something, and there's also a lot more that goes into prowess as a warrior than a successful coup. Some of the greatest individual fighters in fantasy history saw their plans fail, despite being "stronger" than their opponents or peers.

Kargath also wasn't alone. He led a slave uprising yes, and he was the greatest gladiator slave of his group (so was Varian), but you can't give him sole credit. He also didn't "defeat" Magtheridon, per se. He led a revolt against the pitlord which enslaved it, but it was his entire fel orc clan which did this, not he alone. Likewise, Kargath did not defeat the Arakkoa empire alone by any means. He used the Outcasts to destroy their super weapon (which was decimating his people) and then turned on his allies. By that logic you could just as easily say that Varian "defeated Garrosh", simply because he was the Alliance leader of the assault on Orgrimmar.

How can you rationally diminish Varian's victory over Onyxia because he wasn't alone, and then promote Kargath's defeated of Magtheridon when he wasn't alone either, nor is there any record of events period, in the same sentence?

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    See, this is why I kept calling your lists arbitrary.

Varian couldn't "not" do it, he just didn't do it. There's a big difference between trying and failing and simply not trying something, and there's also a lot more that goes into prowess as a warrior than a successful coup. Some of the greatest individual fighters in fantasy history saw their plans fail, despite being "stronger" than their opponents or peers.

Kargath also wasn't alone. He led a slave uprising yes, and he was the greatest gladiator slave of his group (so was Varian), but you can't give him sole credit. He also didn't "defeat" Magtheridon, per se. He led a revolt against the pitlord which enslaved it, but it was his entire fel orc clan which did this, not he alone. Likewise, Kargath did not defeat the Arakkoa empire alone by any means. He used the Outcasts to destroy their super weapon (which was decimating his people) and then turned on his allies. By that logic you could just as easily say that Varian "defeated Garrosh", simply because he was the Alliance leader of the assault on Orgrimmar.

How can you rationally diminish Varian's victory over Onyxia because he wasn't alone, and then promote Kargath's defeated of Magtheridon when he wasn't alone either, nor is there any record of events period, in the same sentence?
    You did not understand me a bit. I meant that Varian's victory over Onyxia has the same share as Kargath's victory over the same Arakkoa or Magtheridon. But physically Kargat is stronger, therefore higher in the rating.
    I absolutely agree with you. Varian's winner over Onyxia has the same share as Kargath's share in the victory over Arakkoa or Magtheridon. But due to physical strength I put Kargath on the 7th place, and I believe that he will be able to defeat all who are behind him on the list .

You did not understand me a bit. I meant that Varian's victory over Onyxia has the same share as Kargath's victory over the same Arakkoa or Magtheridon.
    Yeah, no, that's not what you said. Maybe you meant otherwise, and if so, you should be more specific.

"To kill the black dragon Onyxia is cool, but he did not do it solo,in the same way, we can say that Kargath defeated Magtheridon,but it's not like that.Let me remind you that Kargat also defeated the Arakkoa empire."

Clearly I wouldn't have commented if you'd said otherwise.

But physically Kargat is stronger, therefore higher in the rating.
    According to what? Your only reasoning was because he defeated Magtheridon and the Arakkoa, neither of which are personal achievements.

Your hierarchy has no basis or reasoning. For example, you list Eitrigg as a "better Warrior" than Rend, Zaela, Kurdan, Nazgrim, or Nazgrel without any evidence whatsoever. Even in his prime, he didn't have any notable achievements other than, you know, surviving. Now, he's a broken old shell who hasn't fought a battle in decades.

I don't get why Brox is put on these lists. He survived Hyjal, cool. A lot of Warriors survived Hyjal. Many Warriors have real achievements outside of "I survived a major War".

Him hurting Sargeras isn't an achievement. The wound inflicted was entirely superficial. It would be like if some Ant saw me as some Titanic threat. Charged me. And bit my ankle.

Sure he technically "Wounded" me. Nameless Ant peon is the greatest Ant Warrior among Ants for harming a human.

You did not understand me a bit. I meant that Varian's victory over Onyxia has the same share as Kargath's victory over the same Arakkoa or Magtheridon. But physically Kargat is stronger, therefore higher in the rating.
    I absolutely agree with you. Varian's winner over Onyxia has the same share as Kargath's share in the victory over Arakkoa or Magtheridon. But due to physical strength I put Kargath on the 7th place, and I believe that he will be able to defeat all who are behind him on the list .
    Varian is a literal avatar of a Demigod that feeds him power and has legendary swords. And you are saying that a dude that got done in by 5 random players in a TBC heroic is "stronger"? Haha, your list is so clueless it's crazy.

Deleted
    I post pictures of worriorz I like on the interwebs
    I´m 12 btw
    soon 13

Quote Originally Posted by Yassy View Post
    I don't get why Brox is put on these lists. He survived Hyjal, cool. A lot of Warriors survived Hyjal. Many Warriors have real achievements outside of "I survived a major War".

Him hurting Sargeras isn't an achievement. The wound inflicted was entirely superficial. It would be like if some Ant saw me as some Titanic threat. Charged me. And bit my ankle.

Sure he technically "Wounded" me. Nameless Ant peon is the greatest Ant Warrior among Ants for harming a human.
    I think it's fair to say that Brox had notable achievements during the War of the Ancients. While I certainly wouldn't call him one of the top Warriors of all time, I wouldn't call him a nobody either.

Wounding Sargeras, I think, is a different matter. Certainly a notable achievement, but not one reflective of his prowess as a Warrior. It was a matter of circumstance - he was in the right place, at the right time, unnoticed, and wielding an axe forged by a demigod specifically to hurt demons. Under those circumstances, it's quite reasonable to assume that most other characters could have done the same. What I would call it is an act of bravery.

I think it's fair to say that Brox had notable achievements during the War of the Ancients. While I certainly wouldn't call him one of the top Warriors of all time, I wouldn't call him a nobody either.

Wounding Sargeras, I think, is a different matter. Certainly a notable achievement, but not one reflective of his prowess as a Warrior. It was a matter of circumstance - he was in the right place, at the right time, unnoticed, and wielding an axe forged by a demigod specifically to hurt demons. Under those circumstances, it's quite reasonable to assume that most other characters could have done the same. What I would call it is an act of bravery.
    Brox fought valiantly against Varo'then, also survived from the whole detachment on the pass of Hyjal. For this he is so high, and not for the magic ax.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TehTemplar View Post
    Varian is a literal avatar of a Demigod that feeds him power and has legendary swords. And you are saying that a dude that got done in by 5 random players in a TBC heroic is "stronger"? Haha, your list is so clueless it's crazy.
    But even with the power of Goldrin, Varian was killed by simple demon meat.

Right, I honestly meant to say so high on those lists as opposed to on them at all. My biggest thing is that his notable achievements are mirrored by many other non-named warriors. As you say, he was in the right place at the right time wounding Sargeras and thats what made him noticable.