Sotanathor, Na'zak the Fiend, World Quest Event, Temple of Hotmogu, Pumpkin Contest

First Look: Diablo Season 12

Hallow's End Hearthstone Pumpkins

Greater Invasion Boss - Sotanathor
    Sotanathor is up this week, rewarding item level 930 loot!

World Boss - Na'zak the Fiend
    Na'zak the Fiend has finally returned after being absent since January! He drops item level 860 gear and an Arcane Relic. If you are an alchemist without Recipe: Potion of Prolonged Power he is also the source for this recipe.

World Quest Bonus Event
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    An extra weekly quest and rewards are here.

Get out your best map and plan your route across every part of the Broken Isles, as this is a great time to immerse yourself in World Quests.

This Week
    All week, open your map (default hotkey: m) and then select any of the five main Broken Isles zones to consider the World Quests available to you. Hover your mouse over a World Quest on the map to see what tasks are needed complete it, the rewards you’ll receive, and the time remaining that the quest is available to you.

Look for the following all week long:

If you’ve been looking to impress some emissaries, this is the week to do it!

PvP Brawl - Temple of Hotmogu
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Enter the Temple of Kotmogu for this fast-paced match. For a whole new twist, players will be able throw the Orb of Power to friendly players in a game of hot potato. Beware, they’ll also gain the debuffs along with the orb so choose wisely. We’re turning things up (to 11) by changing resurrection time to a quick 5 seconds. Who will be able to hold on to the power to claim victory?

2017 Pumpkin Contest Winners
    This year's pumpkin carving contest winners have been selected! Check out all of the honorable mentions in the full post.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The winners of this year's pumpkin-carving contest have been chosen -- and they're monstrously spectacular. We'd like to thank everyone who participated this year, and we can't wait to see your mad scientist skills in action again next time around. Check out all of the creepy, incredible, and creative winning pumpkins

Na'zak!!! Na'zak!!! Guys its NAAAAA'ZAAAKKKK!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Finally! /10

Nooooooo, I've been enjoying profiting off rank 3 Prolonged Potion procs.

Their prices gonna plummet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    iLvl 860 gear whooohooo......

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I'm pretty sure people are excited that he is finally up again because he drops the rank 3 recipe of prolonged power pots. Since prolonged power is pretty much the go to combat potion for most specs now, this should drop the price for these potions on the ah even if only slightly.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    What a joke. 9 months to have a world boss respawn. No wonder this game has gone to shit.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    What a joke. 9 months to have a world boss respawn. No wonder this game has gone to shit.
    Yes, this is exactly the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    But duuuudeeeee! Its 860 from NA'ZAK!!!

This calls for a celebration! Wohoooo!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Yeah it's sad ain't it. All my friends quit because they wanted prolonged rank 3 so badly and couldn't take it any more... Some of them wanted the sweet 860 gear to replace their 930 pieces too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    about time he spawned.

god i suck at carving pumpkins even without even trying after seeying what poeple did :O

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Yeah it's sad ain't it. All my friends quit because they wanted prolonged rank 3 so badly and couldn't take it any more... Some of them wanted the sweet 860 gear to replace their 930 pieces too.
    Well, at the cost of not being a cool kid and taking things incredibly foolishly, I imagine he ment the fact they couldn't be asse'd to fix this simple af problem says alot about the quality of the game right now. Not much outside of game breaking raid encounters seem to warrent attention anymore, and many could see that as reason enough to quit.

But thats just my guess.

Who in the world actually looks "forward" to doing world quests? I'd rather poke my eyes out with a spork.

i am wondering why the ilvl of world boss drops haven't been adjusted to 885.?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    i am wondering why the ilvl of world boss drops haven't been adjusted to 885.?
    My guess is that now we have the Broken Shore boss that pops for 900, and also the world 'portal' boss each week for 930, it would be a bit redundant.

Having said that, they raised the WQs, so my guess seems completely off haha!