Poll: What’s your favorite Truck Brand?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What’s your favorite Truck Brand?

Alright biting the bullet sold my other car and Trading up to the F-150 2017. Loved Fords since my first Truck, but what’s your favorite Truck Brand?

What’s your favorite Truck?

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Alright biting the bullet sold my other car and Trading up to the F-150 2017. Loved Fords since my first Truck, but what’s your favorite Truck Brand?

That's not a truck. This is a truck:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

That’s not a knife. Lol. Well that’s a tractor

Deleted
    That’s not a knife. Lol. Well that’s a tractor
    No man, this is a tractor:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Chevy.

We had a Silverado in Alaska. We had it parked outside every winter in temperatures as low as -70. Never had any problems and it always started. We then drove it from there to MA and it did great. Unfortunately, we had to trade it in shortly after we got there - gas was just too expensive (husband worked about an hour away).
    That’s cool never Driven a Chevy but I’m migrating to Alaska in a few years any heads up?

What trucks did you mostly see up there?

Deleted
    No man, this is a tractor:

It's not a John deer,
    So get out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

Trucks "Pick-ups" don't get much love in EU.

Mack I feel are the most iconic. Not going to be a truck driver though and I don't know anything about them, so my opinion really doesn't matter.

That’s cool never Driven a Chevy but I’m migrating to Alaska in a few years any heads up?

What trucks did you mostly see up there?
    You’ll need to winterize your current vehicle (block heater, snow tires, etc). If you can, I’d recommend having a remote start put in. That is awesome to have on cold days. There’s a pretty good variety of trucks up there. I don’t think one was more popular than the other. Only thing people care about is not buying a lemon, and getting your car routinely checked is a must; you have to take care of it. You don’t want to be stranded in the middle of nowhere in the cold. Which reminds me, it was comforting to know that we had OnStar if that ever happened.
    I was born and raised in AK and Winter Blossom's advice is good. Chevy and Ford are popular. The smaller truck models are less popular.

Keep a good pair of spare boots/socks/mitts or at least a spare blanket in the vehicle somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    You’ll need to winterize your current vehicle (block heater, snow tires, etc). If you can, I’d recommend having a remote start put in. That is awesome to have on cold days. There’s a pretty good variety of trucks up there. I don’t think one was more popular than the other. Only thing people care about is not buying a lemon, and getting your car routinely checked is a must; you have to take care of it. You don’t want to be stranded in the middle of nowhere in the cold. Which reminds me, it was comforting to know that we had OnStar if that ever happened.
    Thanks will do lol block heater time to Google.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Legendix187- View Post
    It's not a John deer,
    So get out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

Trucks "Pick-ups" don't get much love in EU.
    None you have no pickups damn!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I was born and raised in AK and Winter Blossom's advice is good. Chevy and Ford are popular. The smaller truck models are less popular.

Keep a good pair of spare boots/socks/mitts or at least a spare blanket in the vehicle somewhere.
    Thanks for the information how about salt on roads I wonder hmmm... lol thanks again.

Thanks for the information how about salt on roads I wonder hmmm... lol thanks again.
    In Anchorage they used salt, roads were shit every year after breakup.

Deleted
    Ice Road Pickup Drivers.

Ram. I'll be buying a new one next year.
    Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

Yeah, I don’t recall just salt being used that often in Fairbanks. I believe they mixed it with gravel and dirt.
    They did in Anchorage too (well, they'd put down the dirt first and then come back with salt) but not sure if they still do. Probably.

OP you should plan on some dings in the windshield.

10+ Year Old Account

No dude. Here in North America that is a truck. How dare you try to call out @Mall Security like that.

If they make the Ram Rebel Trx concept truck a reality, I will be getting one. Hellcat engine in a off road ready truck, hell yeah. Can go fast, go off-road, carry stuff, and scare the prius infront of you as you ride his bumper and blast high beams into his car until he moves over. I am interested in the Ford Raptor, but that V6... ugh. 450hp or Not, that truck needs a V8.

Hot Wheels.

Because those are the only trucks that don't block everyone else' view on the freeway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

For Work the Ram but to feel that i am the King Ford Raptor

Biased GM owner, so thats what I voted for.

The only pickup I ever owned was a Ford. It was an older truck that was serviceable enough.

But I still voted Dodge because their engineers have their shit together in a way that Ford's really do not. I suppose, primarily, because Dodges are technically made by Mercedes-Benz now.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"