Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Oh I get it, everyone on the right is a nazi huh? Thanks for informing me comrade.
    What have the fight done to stop these people, exactly?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    If they say so and have the numbers/evidence to back them, yes. ATM I'm not going to go nuts about Islamic extremism and assume that we should scratch Muslim religion from the 1A. Nor do I hold people responsible for sharing the same religion/region of an extremist.
    A final point of order, I don't hold Muslims responsible. I hold their religion responsible. I see Muslims as victims of bad ideas, and I am very aware that Muslims are the primary victims of Islamic terrorism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got to update the OP sorry bois and grills. Hard to do it on phone cause its annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Are these the same experts that told us that our decade and a half long campaign in the Middle East was a good idea?
    Just so we're clear, I still remember from our last significant action that you're a communist activist that is not open to having your mind changed. Literally every other person on this forum is more worthy of a genuine response than you. At least Gilrak is funny.

7+ Year Old Account
    What have the fight done to stop these people, exactly?
    I know who and what you are now, you aren't worth the time.

Can someone explain to me why people think right-wing solutions to terrorism are effective when we have mountains of evidence showing that it isn't?
    What are you saying by right wing solutions? What has the left done to solve the problem other then force people to convert to atheism? The guy obviously comes from a despotic regime and it’s opposing forces hijacked by Islamic fundamentalists. The despotic leadership because of communist ruling which left people angry and oppressed. Fundamentalists as a counter movement to perceived secularism.

lol that guy looks exactly what a "stereotypical ISIS terrorist" would look like, this just gives fuel to Trump and people who want to go around attacking muslims calling them terrorists, leave the country, blaming them for 9/11 and whatever the crazy racists/nazi's do.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    No one is saying it's a non-issue. We're saying it's not some huge epidemic like a lot of, typically right wingers, claim it is. This is because of our current system and precautions. It's an issue that is being handled.

It's like saying someone breaking into my house isn't an issue. Of course it's a concern I would have but it's not some main concern that I worry about everyday because I have locks on my doors and windows and a security system. It's an issue that is being properly handled.
    It is a issue if you have a concern. And more can be done about this tragedy. Stronger vetting and surveillance would be some steps. If someone broke in your home and injured or killed anyone in your home, I am sure you would escalate your defense measures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it being insensitive to say we have to giving theses things so much media attention? Treat them like any other shooting/multiple homicide that happens every in multiple places in the US. Mourn the loss, let the police do their thing but we have to stop giving these people the fear and publicity that they crave.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Metzindown View Post
    Ah yes, another peace loving Muslim from the religion of peace and tolerance....Inb4 mods wet their panties and infract me for speaking truth.

infracted - forbidden topics

Yes!! Called it!! I win! I want my cookie to be chocolate chip and gooey and fresh, not that store bought shit.
    It is kind of funny(haha funny) how one is untouchable and others are not.

Ever to topic...
    I guess he won’t be getting that deposit back on that truck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Sky is owned by Fox, BBC is more reputable
    Rueters and Associated Press is where it’s at my friend.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Is it being insensitive to say we have to giving theses things so much media attention? Treat them like any other shooting/multiple homicide that happens every in multiple places in the US. Mourn the loss, let the police do their thing but we have to stop giving these people the fear and publicity that they crave.
    I would not say it is being insensitive. But it is not being realistic. The media is going to do their thing no matter what. But in some ways, it is good tragedies like these are reported. And these radical Islamic extremists, do not do this for the most part for media attention. They do it because they are truly convinced it is for the glory of Allah and it is their calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    No one is saying it's a non-issue. We're saying it's not some huge epidemic like a lot of, typically right wingers, claim it is. This is because of our current system and precautions. It's an issue that is being handled.

It's like saying someone breaking into my house isn't an issue. Of course it's a concern I would have but it's not some main concern that I worry about everyday because I have locks on my doors and windows and a security system. It's an issue that is being properly handled.
    You mean like how the left is up in arms about the completely false narrative that unarmed black people are being slaughtered en masse by the police or that the KKK or nazis are a huge threat in America?

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Just so we're clear, I still remember from our last significant action that you're a communist activist that is not open to having your mind changed. Literally every other person on this forum is more worthy of a genuine response than you. At least Gilrak is funny.
    Boy, you're quite the open-minded fellow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    I know who and what you are now, you aren't worth the time.
    So, "nothing" is your answer?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    What are you saying by right wing solutions?
    Endless wars, mass surveillance, indefinite detention, torture. Shit like that.

What has the left done to solve the problem other then force people to convert to atheism?
    What?

The guy obviously comes from a despotic regime and it’s opposing forces hijacked by Islamic fundamentalists. The despotic leadership because of communist ruling which left people angry and oppressed. Fundamentalists as a counter movement to perceived secularism.
    Uh, those coups were backed by the CIA. Again, more right-wing policies resulting in terrorism.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    We do take steps. We vet people coming into our country, rather extensively. Authorities also take measures (known and possibly unknown) in monitoring outliers. Looking at the steps taken and looking at statistics, I'd say we are doing fine.
    Really? Then what went wrong this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Have...have you ever left your hometown?
    I don't live in my hometown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Some form of crackdown over getting radicalized via the internet is needed. Though during my last chat with an FBI agent they do do that and more, including keeping an eye on Mosques where extremist sermons have been noted and keeping tabs on individuals who have shown extremist tendencies in the past.

So either whatever they're doing is flawed or they simply can't stop every tragedy such as this. The San-Bernardino shooter went to the same mosque as I do and we reported him several times for spouting batshit insane drivel. We all know how that turned out, even after the FBI came and interviewed anyone who had ever talked to that dude.

Most of these incidences of radicalization are happening through the internet, not through mosques. At least in the US that's the case as in the UK we have had a bunch of nutter imams spouting their nonsense.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    You expect 100% results? GL I guess. I'll settle for 99.9999% success rate (yes it a random number of 9s), the current system is fine. I said earlier that it's also good the perp is still alive, he might hold potential information.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
    Next thing you know they'll be insisting that he might be Amish.
    Mmmmmm, liberal tears taste so good! They taste exactly like defeat and juicy pussy!

In topic, who said it was a mooooslim? This guy. Who said the liberal mods would infract him for pointing it out? This guy. Who did the mods infract because they are a bunch of liberal pussies who wet their panties every time someone mentions Islam???? This guy. Go fuck yourself you left-wing nut hugging cock jockeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Some form of crackdown over getting radicalized via the internet is needed. Though during my last chat with an FBI agent they do do that and more, including keeping an eye on Mosques where extremist sermons have been noted and keeping tabs on individuals who have shown extremist tendencies in the past.

So either whatever they're doing is flawed or they simply can't stop every tragedy such as this. The San-Bernardino shooter went to the same mosque as I do and we reported him several times for spouting batshit insane drivel. We all know how that turned out, even after the FBI came and interviewed anyone who had ever talked to that dude.

Most of these incidences of radicalization are happening through the internet, not through mosques. At least in the US that's the case as in the UK we have had a bunch of nutter imams spouting their nonsense.

The FBI has said several times that the Mosques are our first line of defense against this stuff and if it wasn't for the help of the Muslim community many more of these attacks would've happened.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    A final point of order, I don't hold Muslims responsible. I hold their religion responsible. I see Muslims as victims of bad ideas, and I am very aware that Muslims are the primary victims of Islamic terrorism.
    Fair enough, I simply hold people responsible for their own actions. This guy in the OP took his religion too stupid levels, killed and injured innocents and won't ever see the light of day again.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.