Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    So now the next season of House of Cards, which had just been announced to be the final one, has been delayed.

This is the end of Kevin Spacey's career it appears.
    It hasn't been delayed its been cancelled and production has stopped.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/house-of...es-1202198465/
    EXCLUSIVE: Filming on the upcoming sixth and final season of Netflix’s Washington D.C.-set drama House of Cards has been suspended indefinitely. Cast and crew of the MRC-produced series were told of the shutdown this morning.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    It hasn't been delayed its been cancelled and production has stopped.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/house-of...es-1202198465/
    Way to over react. If anything just film the final season with Spacey in Prison and Clair Buttercunt as president.

It really isn't that fucking hard Netflix.

The whole cast and crew shoudn't have to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post

If you work with kids you probably should not take pedophilia in such a lighthearted fashion. It isn't a term you toss around to try to win an argument.
    Hell if they're British as he claims in the Brexit thread then they should know double that throwing around accusations of sexual assault and pedophilia is simply put not the best way to do this and certainy troubling when the situation with trial by media becomes "guilty until proven innocent when not charges come up and even then yeah totally guilty cause the accusation.".

When the BBC 1970s Saville stuff became public and those involved were rightfully caught, tried and punished. Many of those who were innocent were also caught up with this. A couple of whome were basically hounded by the media night and day. To the point you could during the weeks and months of being told by the media and public they were guilty of heinous crimes see that their health was deteriorating at an alarming rate.

Then when it came clear that these people did nothing wrong the media was still trying to dig up dirt on them because people like the sun, mail and express simply put can never admit they are wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    So basically anybody accused right now is automatically guilty..

They're publically torn down with no one claiming slander, no proof being presented.

This is awful.
    Yup. This is the society we live in now. Guilty until proven innocent. It's the sort of thing that leads democratic countries into fascism and communism. We're headed very fast towards WW3. People seem to have forgotten the lessons of the past entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Way to over react. If anything just film the final season with Spacey in Prison and Clair Buttercunt as president.

It really isn't that fucking hard Netflix.

The whole cast and crew shoudn't have to suffer.
    Not unexpected for a company to want to distance themselves from things like this. It isn't overacting its them protecting there bottom line.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread delivered hard on the cringe

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    So now the next season of House of Cards, which had just been announced to be the final one, has been delayed.

This is the end of Kevin Spacey's career it appears.
    Damn, that sucks. I did not want to believe it, but it looks like it is really happening. He did such a good job of playing the antagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Antifa with sign defending pedophiles...couldn't make it up..

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/st...69481638277120
    Apartheid at Columbia? What is happening in that fucking gif.

is it messed up that i only care if this will affect House of Cards next season?

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    is it messed up that i only care if this will affect House of Cards next season?
    I'm really sad that it looks like the show will be ending prematurely, all this buildup for us to not see the Underwoods come crashing down. It should have been the entire point of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Can you prove it? Because I remember you trying to suck my dick when I was 8, but I have no proof either. Should you rot in prison for it? The go turn yourself in. And please don't tell me that you were drunk that day!
    Your reading comprehension is severely lacking. Go back and reread what i wrote. "if it happened", meaning i dont know if it did or not. im not passing blame or judgement. Merely offered my opinion IF he did it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Not only that, people also support Trump. What kind of disgusting person would support either of them?
    People who watch too much TV, and have their opinions handed to them through it.

So many people here not knowing the difference between pedophilia and hebephilia. Both are bad and should be punished but one should still distinguish between those two, otherwise it would downplay actual pedophilia.

This whole #ME2 thing is only the tip of the iceberg for Hollywood, wait a month or two when the child actors start coming out against pedos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    This whole #ME2 thing is only the tip of the iceberg for Hollywood, wait a month or two when the child actors start coming out against pedos.
    whenever there is a "scandal" of any kind of public figure i always wonder who they pissed off

Quote Originally Posted by Kelato View Post
    So many people here not knowing the difference between pedophilia and hebephilia. Both are bad and should be punished but one should still distinguish between those two, otherwise it would downplay actual pedophilia.
    Rapists should be punished. why punish a pedophile that has his/her urges under control?

whenever there is a "scandal" of any kind of public figure i always wonder who they pissed off
    It wasn't who they pissed off, its that under #MAGA they aren't protected anymore. They are going down hard, soon.

When "I'm gay" doesn't make things better...

It wasn't who they pissed off, its that under #MAGA they aren't protected anymore. They are going down hard, soon.
    its a shame they arent a religion

then they would be fine

its a shame they arent a religion

then they would be fine
    They aren't?

They aren't?
    more like a cult