Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Is this leak real?

World of warcraft - The idiots of the forum:

* New lvl cap 111 - Because blizzard thought the number was cool.
    * All zones merged together as one HUGE zone - People complain the world is out of reach, now we got all Zones together as ONE!!
    * Flying at lvl 1-110 - 111 lost the ability to fly - Just to shit on the people who wants flying.
    * Cross faction for Gnomes and Goblin - Gotta hate the small once.
    * New race Worgpand - A combo by a panda and a worgen who decided to have intercourse with each other (I mean.. Why the fck not?).
    * New threat!! KUNGEN returns for vengeance on everyone who ever shit-talked him on twitch, mmo-champion and so on!
    * New feature - Shit-twist.. There's none.

THE new leveling experience!
    We talked about starting up legacy servers because people have really wanted those for the last couple of years, but since we don't want to do them we decided to do something similar!

Level 110 to 111 takes 60 days to reach, each mobs gives 5 xp, every quest gives 10 - Just to make those Vanilla hard-core players happy SEE! We listen to you even tho you guys said we didn't!

New PvP system - Jokes, noone give a crap about pvp.

Source: www.blizzard.com

Deleted
    cringe

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Suzs View Post
    World of warcraft - The idiots of the forum:

* New lvl cap 111 - Because blizzard thought the number was cool.
    * All zones merged together as one HUGE zone - People complain the world is out of reach, now we got all Zones together as ONE!!
    * Flying at lvl 1-110 - 111 lost the ability to fly - Just to shit on the people who wants flying.
    * Cross faction for Gnomes and Goblin - Gotta hate the small once.
    * New race Worgpand - A combo by a panda and a worgen who decided to have intercourse with each other (I mean.. Why the fck not?).
    * New threat!! KUNGEN returns for vengeance on everyone who ever shit-talked him on twitch, mmo-champion and so on!
    * New feature - Shit-twist.. There's none.

THE new leveling experience!
    We talked about starting up legacy servers because people have really wanted those for the last couple of years, but since we don't want to do them we decided to do something similar!

Level 110 to 111 takes 60 days to reach, each mobs gives 5 xp, every quest gives 10 - Just to make those Vanilla hard-core players happy SEE! We listen to you even tho you guys said we didn't!

New PvP system - Jokes, noone give a crap about pvp.

Source: www.blizzard.com
    Just made my day XD

Deleted
    xD Cringe xD exxdee

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did you even try? 0/10
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Did you even try? 0/10
    No, not really. Just tired of those ''serious'' threads about ''leaks'' so wanted to goof around and make people pissed off, clearly working as intended.

Deleted
    my ass leak is real

pls no ban

No, not really. Just tired of those ''serious'' threads about ''leaks'' so wanted to goof around and make people pissed off, clearly working as intended.
    It's not that you're pissing people off, it's more just people feeling embarrassed for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    It's not that you're pissing people off, it's more just people feeling embarrassed for you.
    Because people on this website are either young or juvenile enough to believe every single leak.
    Hell, even when we make fun threads like these, you neckbears have to comment with 'fake' on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Because people on this website are either young or juvenile enough to believe every single leak.
    Hell, even when we make fun threads like these, you neckbears have to comment with 'fake' on it.
    Thank you :*

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Just out of random curiosity, if you're so tired of the fake leaks, why do you read them? And if you don't read them, how are you tired of them?

Deleted
    Thank you :*
    Check my leak
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...expansion-leak

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Just out of random curiosity, if you're so tired of the fake leaks, why do you read them? And if you don't read them, how are you tired of them?
    Seeing them every year when it's close to blizzcon - stsrts to get annoying.
    And to answer your question, no I do not read them but see the Title on the front page - I only read WoW threads on mmo so to have the alternativ to click them is annoying to me.
    I know there can be other things to be tired, annoyed about and so on, but this ''Leak of the shadow of outland'', ''Leak of bla bla bla'' and so on it quite annoying after a while.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I loved it, really riled up the plebs on here.. I would feel sorry for the ones who don't get it, but I don't shows how much of a sense of humor they have which by the looks of a couple of the posts they have zero humor abilities..

Deleted
    .ol'd haha Good one!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I loved it, really riled up the plebs on here.. I would feel sorry for the ones who don't get it, but I don't shows how much of a sense of humor they have which by the looks of a couple of the posts they have zero humor abilities..
    Well thank you :*

Can we just wait untill weekend?

Archaeology: travel to zones across Azeroth and beyond to discover the fossilised remnants of older patch phases and the community tears buried just under the surface

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    .ol'd haha Good one!!

- - - Updated - - -

Well thank you :*
    No worries, it just really makes me wonder about some people that can't/don't understand what a joke is..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Archaeology: travel to zones across Azeroth and beyond to discover the fossilised remnants of older patch phases and the community tears buried just under the surface
    Lol love it, would so enjoy that..

Had one myself World of Warcraft: Wrath of The Lich Toilet, everyone gets a choice of toilet plunger or toilet brush as their weapon, off hand is toilet cleaner chemicals.. Armor is whatever you can find that you don't mind getting dirty..

Tripple cringe m8. Wait for Saturday I'm sure they are trying, don't like it don't buy it. They are definitely improving since WoD though.