Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Luckily I didn't grow up in oversensitive society like this. My parents could be jailed several times considering all the crazy stuff we did as a kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HymenDestroyer View Post
    Luckily I didn't grow up in oversensitive society like this. My parents could be jailed several times considering all the crazy stuff we did as a kids.
    Oversensitive? She fucking strapped her kid to the roof of a damn car and drove it. That's nothing to do with "oversensitive society" - she's just an irresponsible bitch.

All i have to say is: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Oversensitive? She fucking strapped her kid to the roof of a damn car and drove it. That's nothing to do with "oversensitive society" - she's just an irresponsible bitch.
    Back in my day you'd be lucky to get a strap.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Back in my day you'd be lucky to get a strap.
    Yeah, I guess some parents are like that, after all you can fuck and make more, so why worry, no? It also sounds "cool" and shit, "lol" right?

Deleted
    She should've known better than to do it on roads, messing around off-road is one thing but it's just insanity in traffic.

depening on speed ofc but riding on the back of a minivan 20-30sec doesnt sounds like something deserving of jailtime..
    Sentencing her to 5 years in prison sounds like something alot more dangerous to the health and wellbeing of the child than what she did tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Truth. But then again, this is what you get in a Liberal Society.

People braying like the common jackass and trivial things get prosecuted while real crimes get ignored.
    You get the exact same thing in a conservative society.

Yeah, I guess some parents are like that, after all you can fuck and make more, so why worry, no? It also sounds "cool" and shit, "lol" right?
    Are you upset at the fact I stated? I don't get the point of your post.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

7+ Year Old Account
    Considering they stated she was driving shortly only for 20 - 30 sec I imagine she wasn't speeding down the highway but drive slowly. How terrible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    I told you the entire story a few posts up, but yet keep pushing "the rednecks" "statists" need more nanny state" bullcrud. make up your minds, which are you? or read my post. The truth is somewhere between..... oh " muh CNN" lol
    You've certainly shown yourself to be one to be believed just on faith alone.

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HymenDestroyer View Post
    Considering they stated she was driving shortly only for 20 - 30 sec I imagine she wasn't speeding down the highway but drive slowly. How terrible.
    First of all she stated it was "only for 20 - 30 sec", not "they".

Secondly, oh yeah, having child strapped to the roof of the moving car for only 20-30 seconds? Then I guess it's A OK there, buddy!

The kid provided utility, I'm not sure what the problem is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Are tree houses banned yet? I'd imagine trusting a 9 year old of the 2017's to be able to climb a ladder would be something that could get parents arrested for felony child endangerment these days.
    You probably need a building permit, plans submitted to clear zoning, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Used to ride on the hoods of cars all the time...until someone fell off...then we stood on the bumpers.
    in high school my buddy's first car was a handed down minivan. we used to drive with the sliding door open all the time, great drive by egging van.

OT this ladies problem is that she allowed it to happen while she was around, obv. you have to let kids do dumb shit on their own with their friends. cops can't get shitty at that
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    depening on speed ofc but riding on the back of a minivan 20-30sec doesnt sounds like something deserving of jailtime..
    Sentencing her to 5 years in prison sounds like something alot more dangerous to the health and wellbeing of the child than what she did tbh.
    How dare you get in the way of the nosy neighbors moral high fix?

First of all she stated it was "only for 20 - 30 sec", not "they".

Secondly, oh yeah, having child strapped to the roof of the moving car for only 20-30 seconds? Then I guess it's A OK there, buddy!
    Context. How fast was she going? Faster than a skateboard? Faster than a regular bike? Should we jail the parents of kids that haul ass on skates / skateboards?

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    I told you the entire story a few posts up, but yet keep pushing "the rednecks" "statists" need more nanny state" bullcrud. make up your minds, which are you? or read my post. The truth is somewhere between..... oh " muh CNN" lol
    Cool story bro. My kid also "knows" her kid from a friend of a friend of a friend, trust me on this.
    Last edited by dvaz; 2017-11-01 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Celista! Come on, haven't you ever gone for a ride on the hood of mom's car just once, you aren't one of those weird people are you?
    Nope never did! Guess I am

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    Context. How fast was she going? Faster than a skateboard? Faster than a regular bike? Should we jail the parents of kids that haul ass on skates / skateboards?
    That matters how? Last time I checked strapping a child to the roof of a moving vehicle and skateboard were not the same thing.

You could argue it's not a jail term thing, but it is pretty damn irresponsible right there.

she can take me for a ride.

Wow, a kid's life was endangered and all you guys think about is "how you'd let her take you for a ride". Every single one of y'all!
    And they say there's no such thing as rape culture.

Quote Originally Posted by McTroll View Post
    Wow, a kid's life was endangered and all you guys think about is "how you'd let her take you for a ride". Every single one of y'all!
    And they say there's no such thing as rape culture.
    Almost fell for it.

Name checks