I´m extremly hyped, even if im deadsure that after the anouncement 1 year will pass till we can play it.
    starts #teampaintrain

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Thing is your assuming that sylvanas would be able to take the helm. She has more enemy's than friends nowadays. The ebon blade hate her for koltara, the alliance hate her for obvious reasons, the paladins hate her because she's a power hungry undead and she was actively resisting them cleansing the plague lands in cata, the hord are still very uneasy about her and the plague she keeps using against there wishes.

And I doubt she's stupid. She knows if she got near the crown all hell would depend upon her.
    She's the Warchief of the Horde... Sure that doesn't mean 100% support from all the Horde races, but it's enough that they're probably not going to turn around and kill her unless she does something wrong to -THEM-, like Garrosh did. And I don't recall Lor'themar Theron speaking out against the Use of the Plague, but I might just be uninformed...

I don't think all hell -would- descend upon her if she took up the crown, depending entirely on how it's framed. Depending on the circumstances and how she uses the Scourge. I'll throw out a scenario that I think the Horde would back her on, 100%.

Everyone heads to the South Seas to fight against Azshara and N'zoth in 8.0. Greymane and Jaina sneak away to have a war for Lordaeron in 8.1. This weakens the Alliance -and- Horde forces fighting against N'zoth and earns both Gilneans and Kul'tirasians a big fat reprimand. Bolvar makes his move and brings the Scourge to bear against Azshara and N'zoth to help bolster the alliance and horde forces, but in the process reveals he exists to the wider world. (His position as Lich King is a closely guarded secret).

Bolvar is given a wary side-eye by everyone involved, and it turns out that after Azshara and N'zoth are defeated, he has plans (as mentioned in the DK order hall campaign). So he sets his plan to wipe out all life on Azeroth into motion and in the next "Lich King 2" expansion he is the big bad. We fight against him, and against Yogg Saron, delving into the underside of Northrend to fight against the Nerubians and burn the corpse of Yogg to ashes so he can't influence the Lich King anymore.

Greymane, again, uses the opportunity to attack the Horde, specifically the Forsaken. Sylvanas takes up the Helmet of Domination and uses the Scourge to -defend- her people from the attacks of Greymane, to protect the Horde, and uses it as a weighty cudgel of "Leave the Horde alone or we'll destroy you!"

That might be taken as a much less "Grrr! Murder Sylvanas!" situation than if she went to Northrend, right now, killed Bolvar, and stole the crown. She'd be taking up the helmet in self-defense, and in defense of the Horde. And as uneasy as that might make the Horde Leaders, they'd probably rather have the Scourge -protecting- them than being a dangerous force that is uncontrolled or in the hands of an enemy who has started 2 small wars in the past 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw you don't get away from Saronite in Lordaeron. According to the Chronicle Fandral planted the Great Trees on top of Saronite deposits. One of them is in the Hinterlands. Yogg spilled his blood all over the planet.
    True. But it'd still probably be less "Madness Inducing" than living inside a citadel festooned with Saronite surrounded by soldiers wearing Saronite, sitting on a throne of Saronite, while sitting directly above Yogg Saron's dead body.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Hey guys, anyone remember the underwater map area next to the Maelstrom that was datamined in the Legion beta? I remember seeing it on a video of someone running a sandbox Legion beta server.

Is this used anywhere?
    I'm afraid not my bear friend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, anyone remember the underwater map area next to the Maelstrom that was datamined in the Legion beta? I remember seeing it on a video of someone running a sandbox Legion beta server.

Is this used anywhere?
    Only underwater zone I can remember near the Maelstrom is the Priest class mount area, but that was added in 7.2

Can't seem to remember a 7.0 underwater zone in the files. (There was the Legion dungeon/Ruins of Draenor map tho)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Is this used anywhere?
    Do you mean this?

If so, think it's for the Priest mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Since some one mentioned the wound. I thought of something. What if the wound is deeper then we think, like, all the way through. What location is on the opposite side to silithus on azeroth.
    Isnt it Lordaeron?

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I think it'll more likely be a summer release. I really don't think they'll make Antorous last a year.
    yeah, but we now blizzard

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzL9ZpnmSYU

that helps me right now, i´m begining to madden

Quote Originally Posted by PaterMDx View Post
    yeah, but we now blizzard

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzL9ZpnmSYU

that helps me right now, i´m begining to madden
    Haha, same channel but this is what I'm listening to while studying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV7mKCgKhZY

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Death is not about necromancy. Death is about mortality. Yogg'Saron created the Curse of Flesh; he made the immortal Titanforged into mortal creatures of Flesh. It would be ironic if with him gone, his gift starts disappearing.
    Not in the WoW universe it's not.

Deleted
    We STILL DON'T KNOW ANYTHING REALLY?

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I think it'll more likely be a summer release. I really don't think they'll make Antorous last a year.

With the way they are pushing out content i wouldnt surprised if they release end of April...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Manifestatio View Post
    We STILL DON'T KNOW ANYTHING REALLY?
    Really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Do you mean this?

If so, think it's for the Priest mount
    Alright, that's exactly what I was talking about, must have been from the 7.2 PTR and not Legion beta...

Sorry! (my IQ is very low after all, can't help it)

Imagine if this is the first year where there is no leak, that Blizzard keeps everything water tight. Sure there might be some crossover from people making lucky guesses about themes and locations, but what if this year we get nothing solid until the moment they announce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Haha, same channel but this is what I'm listening to while studying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV7mKCgKhZY
    thats a nice one too. i love the stormwind one, but playin horde xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    She's the Warchief of the Horde... Sure that doesn't mean 100% support from all the Horde races, but it's enough that they're probably not going to turn around and kill her unless she does something wrong to -THEM-, like Garrosh did. And I don't recall Lor'themar Theron speaking out against the Use of the Plague, but I might just be uninformed...

I don't think all hell -would- descend upon her if she took up the crown, depending entirely on how it's framed. Depending on the circumstances and how she uses the Scourge. I'll throw out a scenario that I think the Horde would back her on, 100%.

Everyone heads to the South Seas to fight against Azshara and N'zoth in 8.0. Greymane and Jaina sneak away to have a war for Lordaeron in 8.1. This weakens the Alliance -and- Horde forces fighting against N'zoth and earns both Gilneans and Kul'tirasians a big fat reprimand. Bolvar makes his move and brings the Scourge to bear against Azshara and N'zoth to help bolster the alliance and horde forces, but in the process reveals he exists to the wider world. (His position as Lich King is a closely guarded secret).

Bolvar is given a wary side-eye by everyone involved, and it turns out that after Azshara and N'zoth are defeated, he has plans (as mentioned in the DK order hall campaign). So he sets his plan to wipe out all life on Azeroth into motion and in the next "Lich King 2" expansion he is the big bad. We fight against him, and against Yogg Saron, delving into the underside of Northrend to fight against the Nerubians and burn the corpse of Yogg to ashes so he can't influence the Lich King anymore.

Greymane, again, uses the opportunity to attack the Horde, specifically the Forsaken. Sylvanas takes up the Helmet of Domination and uses the Scourge to -defend- her people from the attacks of Greymane, to protect the Horde, and uses it as a weighty cudgel of "Leave the Horde alone or we'll destroy you!"

That might be taken as a much less "Grrr! Murder Sylvanas!" situation than if she went to Northrend, right now, killed Bolvar, and stole the crown. She'd be taking up the helmet in self-defense, and in defense of the Horde. And as uneasy as that might make the Horde Leaders, they'd probably rather have the Scourge -protecting- them than being a dangerous force that is uncontrolled or in the hands of an enemy who has started 2 small wars in the past 3 years.

True. But it'd still probably be less "Madness Inducing" than living inside a citadel festooned with Saronite surrounded by soldiers wearing Saronite, sitting on a throne of Saronite, while sitting directly above Yogg Saron's dead body.
    Couple of problems with the scenario 1.u can't kill old God's or the planet dies hence why they were imprisoned
    2. I think your underestimating how much sylvanas is distrusted / hated by the rest of Azeroth ( also a note lothermar is anti sylvanas he did threaten to kill her if she resurrected his troops) and 3. It would be very difficult to manufacture a situation where she can get the helm without any one intervening like as stated no one wants sylvanas in control of the scourge because they know she will use them.

Also yogs not dead he's in the warrior quest.
    All we did when we fought yog and cthun was put the tiny little bit of them that surfaced back in the box.
    Last edited by mmoc56f3565a46; 2017-11-01 at 12:08 PM.

The Stormwind one is amazing as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Enrif View Post
    Since some one mentioned the wound. I thought of something. What if the wound is deeper then we think, like, all the way through. What location is on the opposite side to silithus on azeroth.
    Isnt it Lordaeron?
    Then the world soul would be impaled and one would image the entire planet would probably explode or something.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Couple of problems with the scenario 1.u can't kill old God's or the planet dies hence why they were imprisoned
    2. I think your underestimating how much sylvanas is distrusted / hated by the rest of Azeroth ( also a note lothermar is anti sylvanas he did threaten to kill her if she resurrected his troops) and 3. It would be very difficult to manufacture a situation where she can get the helm without any one intervening like as stated no one wants sylvanas in control of the scourge because they know she will use them.
    1. The point of burning out Yogg isn't to kill him 'cause Old Gods -cannot- be killed, but to weaken his influence to "Sha" levels instead of what he's got, now. Make it take longer for him to rebuild his entire self and reach full power.

2. Yeah, she's distrusted and hated by a lot of people. But if you're about to get killed by a group of people you hate and a frenemy you don't entirely trust shows up with a gun and threatens the people you hate to keep them from killing you, you're not likely to attack your frenemy and take the gun away.

I listen to the dun morogh one all the time, even sometimes go to dun morogh on my Orc when we get really long RBG queues to just wait there so I can have the music and ambience.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfMn7UfZzGc&t