Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    What alternate reality version of media are you reading it is on all of them for example.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/01/politics/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-nyc-attack/index.html
    CNN is not reporting on how he got here. They are reporting on the PotUS’s thoughts on the matter my friend. That is unless you can find one about them specifically reporting on that policy.
    Oh, and try and not be so rude next time. That is going to end up biting you in the a$$ some day. Like I always say... haters gonna hate.
    Have a wonderful day everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/01/politi...ack/index.html

Already beaten to it. But how do you know they're not reporting on it? I thought you didn't read those liberal new sources.
    See my response above my friend.
    I have linked plenty of CNN articles. Once got banned because of it as a matter of fact.
    CNN is entertainment, not news. Much like Fox.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-11-01 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    It is, nowdays.

Like the Swastika or SH
    But I thought people wearing a swastika were very fine people?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

You better tell your other right wingers that including those calling for rounding up American citizens and kicking them out because of their faith. We already have "extreme vetting" I am not sure what else you want.
    I don't like blanket statements from either side. People are just too quick to throw everything and everyone under the same umbrella and frankly that isn't going to help anyone. Of course making false comparisons doesn't help things either.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    The most sad thing is how desensitized people have become to this. And how they are unwilling to do anything to change it
    I would like to change it. My first target in response to this would be to tax every religious organization and then to prohibit any religion that boasts any rhetoric in which believers are the "chosen ones" and non-believers are "heathen." Straight away I think that means no more Christianity, Judaism or Islam (aka all the dumb as fuck Mosaic faiths, each an even stupider variant of the others).

I am getting pretty tired of morons committing atrocities in the name of a god that would supposedly look upon their deeds with affirmation. All of these assholes want to die in the service of a god that isn't even there anyway. They want to ignite the apocalypse. If we could find a way to make them destroy themselves first I am all for it.

As to the present offender, I wouldn't want to hurt him but maybe we could bind his arms and legs behind him, drop his face into pig shit, and then beat him across the back of his head with a rolled up newspaper telling him that he is a "bad dog." Perhaps he could eventually be persuaded to take his own life, which I think most of us wish he had done before he ever thought to harm others instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    CNN is not reporting on how he got here. They are reporting on the PotUS’s thoughts on the matter my friend. That is unless you can find one about them specifically reporting on that policy.
    Oh, and try and not be so rude next time. That is going to end up biting you in the a$$ some day. Like I always say... haters gonna hate.
    Have a wonderful day everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

See my response above my friend.
    I have linked plenty of CNN articles. Once got banned because of it as a matter of fact.
    CNN is entertainment, not news. Much like Fox.

"The terrorist came into our country through what is called the "Diversity Visa Lottery Program," a Chuck Schumer beauty," Trump tweeted. "I want merit based."

It's literally right there in the article.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    I don't like blanket statements from either side. People are just too quick to throw everything and everyone under the same umbrella and frankly that isn't going to help anyone. Of course making false comparisons doesn't help things either.
    This guy came into the country in 2010, we already have extreme vetting his country was not on the Muslim ban list. Again what do you want to change?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mark Dice weighs in, linking the incident in NY with a recent VA governor campaign ad...

The idiot probably thought the cops would take him out on the spot, now the victims are martyrs and he will sitt in a little cell for years before being executed. Will most likely spend all that time in isolation in fear of his life, should just put him with the other inmates and let them have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol. Right. It is a tragedy and no amount of condolences are going to make the victims or families feel any better. If I was one or a member of my family was a victim, the best they could do for me would be to kill the sucker and take measures to help prevent scums like this from coming into our country.
    But if you try to defend yourself against Muslim extremists, that makes you a Muslim extremist, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Mark Dice weighs in, linking the incident in NY with a recent VA governor campaign ad...

You ARE aware a similar incident happened in Virginia in August, right?

Also alot of terrorists commin from Uzbekistan, swedish terrorist, turkisk night club terrorist and this, probably alot more that i dont remember.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    People will continue to argue to get rid of guns in a country where guns outnumber people. Let me use my magic wand to make them all disappear.

Its physically impossible to get rid of guns because of this and all the responsible people who have them legally.
    Australia did it. It's certainly possible. There's absolutely no political will to do such a thing, and it would legally either require an amendment or a different interpretation of the 2nd amendment than the majority on the SC have, but to argue we shouldn't or couldn't do it from a physical standpoint is nonsense.

"The terrorist came into our country through what is called the "Diversity Visa Lottery Program," a Chuck Schumer beauty," Trump tweeted. "I want merit based."

It's literally right there in the article.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy came into the country in 2010, we already have extreme vetting his country was not on the Muslim ban list. Again what do you want to change?
    Clearly, we need to ensure that ISIS has a platform on college campuses. That should stop the murders for some reason.

...the best they could do for me would be to kill the sucker and take measures to help prevent scums like this from coming into our country.
    Unfortunately, the vast majority are homegrown - regardless of the source/type of terrorism we're talking about. Can't keep them out, they're already here. And when it comes to "immigrants," they're not the ones performing the terror attacks - it's usually a couple generations removed. And the vast majority of terror attacks on US soil are unrelated to immigrants or Islam, making the majority of perpetrators "native" even if you don't consider second and third generation immigrants "native" for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    LOL. No it doesn't. Not even in the slightest bit.
    Really? I was told fighting back against people trying to kill me made me as bad as them? Why did that change in the past 18 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Clearly, we need to ensure that ISIS has a platform on college campuses. That should stop the murders for some reason.
    Right? What's to stop someone from getting a degree from the equivalent of terrorist community college in mechanical engineering.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You don't think our current precautions are good enough? Keeping such causalities in the single digits for most years? Do you expect them to stop 100% of attacks? That's unrealistic.
    No, I do not think they are good enough. There is more we can do. The program he came here on is like winning the visa lottery. The vetting we were doing in 2010 is not near as close to what we need to do. And no, I do not think we can stop it by 100%. But to *shrug and have the attitude of " well, bad shit happens and there is nothing more we can do " is not the right one ether.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    We have three million US citizens in a state of distress, and we're just coming off a mass shooting perpetrated by a US citizen. I'm not sure how to stop the weather, so shouldn't your concern be about gun control here?

Just saying.

And condolences to the victims' families and friends.
    He was here on a green card. Is he a US citizen now? And it was a firearm which stopped him from doing any more damage.

Just saying. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    *Hundreds of people are shot in Vegas*

Conservatives: Guys, it's too early to talk about gun control. We need to wait. Respect the families.

*Less than 24 hours after New York truck attack*

Conservatives: DIVERSITY VISA? We need new laws and legislation now!

By the way. Even though this attack just happened. I'm ready to discuss policies that could have the potential to thwart attacks like this. I think it's the perfect time to have that discussion.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    *Hundreds of people are shot in Vegas*

Conservatives: Guys, it's too early to talk about gun control. We need to wait. Respect the families.

*Less than 24 hours after New York truck attack*

Conservatives: DIVERSITY VISA? We need new laws and legislation now!

By the way. Even though this attack just happened. I'm ready to discuss policies that could have the potential to thwart attacks like this. I think it's the perfect time to have that discussion.
    Pretty much this the same posters that were not bothered by Vegas are triggered by this even though Vegas had way more dead.

He was here on a green card. Is he a US citizen now? And it was a firearm which stopped him from doing any more damage.

Just saying. :P
    Feigned ignorance is really not cute.

Just saying.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Did he use an assault truck?