Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbane View Post
    Personally naga would be a hard sell for me. I like the idea of more race options that are a bit far out and different; one game I forgot the name of let you play as massive stone giant people, and I saw another that lets you play as sentient metallic constructs. I'll always like new races, but naga would be a weird one.

Worgen and pandaren were one thing, they have fur but at least they have two arms, two legs - they're humanoid. When I think of naga being released and I imagine hundreds of them slithering around everywhere? I don't know what I'll make of that or whether I'll be able to just go "I guess this is how it is, now."

Ogres and Vrykul would be neat, as would Jinyu and Hozen. Maybe Nightborne, Tuskarr, or Arakkoa (I really really wanted to be an Arakkoa shadow priest after doing Spires of Arak). Of course, seeing any of those races walk around the cities would sort of beg belief, too.. but at least they all have feet.

Who knows, I never thought they'd do worgen but they did.
    Why is feet the must have item lol? Hozen? They can barely speak and throw their feces lol

I want Naga just so these stupid naga next playable race will finally end!

I think that was why they gave us pandas just to shut people up about them!!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I still don't trust them. The ones "loyal" to the Illidari joined together with Lady Vashj. Vashj would never be disloyal to Queen Azshara.
    Not really, they already split off during TBC, you had Coilskar Tribe aiding Shadowmoon Valley/Illidari & Black Temple / Magister's Terrace

And the Coilfang Tribe was found in the Zangarmarsh zone & Coilfang Resevoir dungeons/ Serpentshrine raid

But now Vashj is dead, and Outland lore is old.

Simply don't know the status of their zangarmarsh operations, the players probably stopped it all before zangarmarsh dried up.

Chronicle V3 might be the soonest way to know if it goes that far into WoW.

I see it more as a neutral pact, and Lady S'theno basicly joined the Slayer to help Legionfall, as the Broken Shore naga were more aligned with Fel/Legion and not Azshara.

Of course they already had a minor role in 7.0.3, but only really as lending a hand if you upgraded your troops, either naga or ashtongue, both originate from black temple.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-11-01 at 03:07 AM.

I doubt it but I seriously wouldn't mind. Would actually be fun. Gimme a racial with 300% swim speed passive whenever in aquatic environments and I'm sold

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Not really, they already split off during TBC, you had Coilskar Tribe aiding Shadowmoon Valley/Illidari & Black Temple / Magister's Terrace
    Right. While at the same time still being allied with Lady Vashj, who was stationed in Zangarmarsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronioslo View Post
    and who the f are you to dictate?
    Vargulf, chump.

Fuck Naga!!!!!
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Why is feet the must have item lol? Hozen? They can barely speak and throw their feces lol
    To be honest yeah, hozen would be weird too. It's like I said though, something about seeing naga wriggling about everywhere would just rub me the wrong way. Sure some of them might be allies in lore now but I've never felt that was enough to make a playable race out of them. Still it'd be cool to have something different to the norm.

One of my major issue with Nagas is the gender differentiation. Why must males be like stupid oafs and females be highly intelligent? Doesn't the game already have too many stupid-looking ripped males? This needs to change instead of adding another race catering to that trend.