Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I don't.

I don't.

I don't.

Then why post on MMO-C at all? Why are you here?

They do. They even have special accounts here. Why wouldn't they read the forums here? There are better than theirs. Do you think people like Lore, before he worked for Blizzard and did his own youtube channel was browsing MMO-C? If he did, why would he stop? Do you think Blizzard employees never get curious?
    Wait so if you're not playing WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?! Mods he just admitted he doesn't play but consistently makes whine posts on the forum. can someone ban his account? he's openly admitting to trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by felrager View Post
    I can't even with him, so i've decided i'm just gonna troll his posts.
    That's against the forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    Do you ever stop? This is about as annoying as your whine threads man.

Could've just posted this in the speculation thread.
    He posts them as anon on 4chan then posts them here as "a leak from another site." What a life.

Deleted
    Wait so if you're not playing WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?! Mods he just admitted he doesn't play but consistently makes whine posts on the forum. can someone ban his account? he's openly admitting to trolling.
    It's called taking a break you genius. I'm waiting for new content. Yeah I'm sure the mods will ban me for that. Could you please stop embarrassing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    Do you ever stop? This is about as annoying as your whine threads man.

Could've just posted this in the speculation thread.
    What makes it even sadder is he was in some other thread a little while back getting on some one else for making a crappy leak thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    How the f does OP have almost 3k posts within a few months??
    Oh wait... copypaste reddit/4chan leaks...
    I don't know why people are so obsessed with my post count. I barely pay attention to it.

Why are post counts so important? Is this 2002?

2924 posts in 9 months are roughly about 11 posts a day. I regularly visit the forum and like to participate. What's the mystery? If you are thinking about stuff like this you probably have too much time on your hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL...you guys just don't get it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Says the guy who makes a whine-post multiple times a week...
    Stop derailing this thread. This is about The Sunken Empire. None of you people actually post on the topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero effort and it is known that we aren't getting playable Naga (or any new playable race except subraces) so I don't even know why you'd bother at this point.

Mouse over link and of course 4chan again. Lol. Not even going to mention the rest of the post...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    There is no topic here. Just a poorly regurgitated puddle of nonsense. It should just be locked.

Player-designed scenarios... LOL, what a turd.
    Then why do you waste your time here? Don't you see the irony of doing what you say I am doing?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's called taking a break you genius. I'm waiting for new content. Yeah I'm sure the mods will ban me for that. Could you please stop embarrassing yourself.
    You're complaining about current content while "on a break?" Jesus dude stop. Literally anyone can go back thru your recent posts and see all you do is bitch about this game on a forum that literally NO ONE HERE CAN DO ANYTHING TO FIX YOUR PROBLEMS.

The common denominator in all your failed relationships is YOU

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't.

I don't.

I don't.

Then why post on MMO-C at all? Why are you here?

They do. They even have special accounts here. Why wouldn't they read the forums here? It's better than theirs. Do you think people like Lore, before he worked for Blizzard and did his own youtube channel was browsing MMO-C? If he did, why would he stop? Do you think Blizzard employees never get curious?
    so if you arent subbed and dont play the game at all what the hell are you doing here? You do know that is pretty much an admission that you are a forum troll and nothing more yes?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Deleted
    You're complaining about current content while "on a break?" Jesus dude stop. Literally anyone can go back thru your recent posts and see all you do is bitch about this game on a forum that literally NO ONE HERE CAN DO ANYTHING TO FIX YOUR PROBLEMS.

The common denominator in all your failed relationships is YOU
    All you do here on this forum is bitch about me. You've been registered here about since 2015 and you have 76 posts. I bet most of them are about how stupid I am. Have I broken your heart at some point?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    LOL...you guys just don't get it...
    pretty much this yah
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Deleted
    Even trolls' boots somehow change a little their appearance. Equipping an item which not the tiniest bit would be shown is absolute nonsense. I mean, if they don't wear / equip it, why would they get anything from them ? It would need a massive gameplay change to get around this so as long as we have 0 information, every single so-called a leak about it would be the very essence of a troll.
    Doing so repeatedly should result in a ban, we don't need such people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    so if you arent subbed
    I didn't say I'm not subbed, I said I'm not paying.

and dont play the game at all
    I never said I'm not playing the game at all, I said I'm taking a break until new content comes out. You think I will stop having an opinion just cause I'm not playing every day? You think I stop having an opinion just cause there is no new content right now?

You do know that is pretty much an admission that you are a forum troll and nothing more yes?
    No...

Keep on diggin that hole!

Deleted
    people putting so much effort into showing how upset they are over essentially nothing is why i love this site

7+ Year Old Account
    4chan is where leaks always show up first. This has got to be the one!! I'm hyped.