Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by namecraft View Post
    at least he apoligized, and it's hard to remember every teen you abused when you've done that 200 times.
    You should apologize for that post! Disgusting on every level imaginable!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yeah having a psychology minor doesn't make you qualified to make that assessment, lol. I have an MA in psychology and don't feel qualified making that sort of assessment. It's also unethical to diagnose/label over the internet.
    this entire post contains "over-the-internet" diagnosis, and i simply made my observations. if you read closer i also said i would wait to see if more information became available. and if you aren't comfortable making a diagnosis/opinion on the internet, dont post at all, just read and absorb like everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Fuck this "I was held by a famous dude 30 years ago and my life was destroyed omg omg omg" shit
    FTFY

/10char
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Apartheid at Columbia? What is happening in that fucking gif.
    Here

Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    this entire post contains "over-the-internet" diagnosis, and i simply made my observations. if you read closer i also said i would wait to see if more information became available. and if you aren't comfortable making a diagnosis/opinion on the internet, dont post at all, just read and absorb like everyone else.
    Fine, if you want to talk out of your ass go ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    American Beauty is going to have a new level of creepiness now ;-(

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    I'm honestly more sorry for myself about House of Cards being cancelled than I am about Rapp's supposed trauma from something that's about 100 times "better" (less worse) than a rape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    I'm honestly more sorry for myself about House of Cards being cancelled than I am about Rapp's supposed trauma from something that's about 100 times "better" (less worse) than a rape.
    HoC was going to be done after 6 seasons before this ever came out.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    HoC was going to be done after 6 seasons before this ever came out.
    I mean, that's what they said. After this came out. Still, season 6 filming has been halted. Don't think that was planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    What fucking world am I living in!?
    A world in which Facebook helped put the world's richest used car salesman into the White House, and people are still proud of that vote too.

What else?

Deleted
    I'm starting to feel justified for always thinking Spacey was a complete douchebag. Guess I read him right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Here
    They should have a chat with your buddy Milo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Machismo

Now that further allegations are emerging, I agree with you, he is a predator. It was not an isolated incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    It's an odd apology, stating that he doesn't remember what actually happened, but the fact that he apologized in this manner seems incriminating. It's pretty bad considering that the person who made the accusation was 14 years old at the time. I really like the Kevin Spacey's work and it is unfortunate to see this, but it really seems like Hollywood is crashing with no survivors at this point.
    Why is anyone shocked? It was pretty well known by everyone that Spacery was gay. He just never made it official.
    The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

Why do these people wait 30 years to say anything? Then they expect pitty from someone who wasn't even alive when it happened?
    The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

Quote Originally Posted by SoyBoy View Post
    Why do these people wait 30 years to say anything? Then they expect pitty from someone who wasn't even alive when it happened?
    Because its nearly impossible to prove you weren't even there after that long. and if you *do* have an alibi after that long, it only makes you look even guiltier.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Another man (Tony Montana) has come forward. We at 3 now?

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/othe...212840686.html
    Who was the (second) ? I missed it.

And as expected, all the D listers, with zero evidence, are coming out for their 15 minutes of attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    He wished to remain anonymous.
    I suppose thats why....

Man I was really hoping this was just a one-off. Although, honestly I'm not sure what can be done since these all seem to be really old.. that is besides shun him?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    They should have a chat with your buddy Milo
    Ur buddy he was, btw why the hush hush for years otherwise, blew the lid open only after he became 'problematic' with his right-wing stance. Had he not been right wing, media, your media that is, would gladly still kept things quiet, would have been "homophobic" otherwise.