Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiastrel View Post
    Even trolls' boots somehow change a little their appearance. Equipping an item which not the tiniest bit would be shown is absolute nonsense. I mean, if they don't wear / equip it, why would they get anything from them ? It would need a massive gameplay change to get around this so as long as we have 0 information, every single so-called a leak about it would be the very essence of a troll.
    Doing so repeatedly should result in a ban, we don't need such people.
    I mean you're being really close-minded if you can't imagine naga boots showing up as tail-ring/bracer things but you recognise troll boots showing up as ankle cuffs.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiastrel View Post
    Even trolls' boots somehow change a little their appearance. Equipping an item which not the tiniest bit would be shown is absolute nonsense. I mean, if they don't wear / equip it, why would they get anything from them ?
    They are wearing it, it's just not visible. It's merely a workaround to make sure we can have Naga. There is no meaning behind it. Same with hiding cloaks, shoulders and helmets or using transmog.

Put your money where your mouth is. Would you be willing to bet, lets say $100 that Naga will be revealed as a playable race this weekend?
    "From the Shadows." -Lord Jurach Ravenholdt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilano View Post
    Put your money where your mouth is. Would you be willing to bet, lets say $100 that Naga will be revealed as a playable race this weekend?
    Uhm, no? I wouldn't even bet 1$, because I'm not sure at all. I never said I am. I'm not even sure if that's my favourite leak. I'm still a Lich King boy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    It's called taking a break you genius. I'm waiting for new content. Yeah I'm sure the mods will ban me for that. Could you please stop embarrassing yourself.
    But you're obviously disliking MOST if not ALL of WoW? Why do you even bother at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    It's not a leak. A leak implies real information somehow got up. Making stuff up isn't a leak.
    Exactly, and the clickbait title should be changed to reflect that this most likely isn't a leak, just speculation. Posting with a title implying this is an actual leak is just as bad as creating the fake leak to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Uhm, no? I wouldn't even bet 1$, because I'm not sure at all. I never said I am. I'm not even sure if that's my favourite leak. I'm still a Lich King boy.
    Then the title of your post should reflect that, not imply this is a real leak. You're spreading misinformation.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2017-11-01 at 07:59 PM.

Then its not a leak. Its pure speculation, please title your posts as so.
    "From the Shadows." -Lord Jurach Ravenholdt

Why is Anduin always a whinny turd? Every time he gets his panties in bunch, just don't get it.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    All you do here on this forum is bitch about me. You've been registered here about since 2015 and you have 76 posts. I bet most of them are about how stupid I am. Have I broken your heart at some point?
    Yup. Literally made it my personal goal to log in and troll you for being annoying on this forum. If you leave i can go back to sleep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    But you're obviously disliking MOST if not ALL of WoW?
    No? Look guys, I found it funny for the most part when people bash me, but I really don't get why people think I dislike all of WoW. I complain about whatever annoys me at the time and that's that. Sometimes I even start to like things that used to annoy me. It's called development. I once was anti-flying and now I am anti-anti-flying. I have my reasons for every one of my opinions. But I never said I dislike most or all of WoW. I hated WoD with a passion. But even WoD had a lot of great things. I hated certain things in Legion. The time-gating. The fact that zones were so small and had so few quests. The terrible terrain. No flying. The forced dungeon quests. Inconvenient bullshit like artifact knowledge. Forced order hall follower missions. But all in all Legion was one of the best expansions they have ever done. If you are actually honest and go through all of my posts, you will find me saying positive things about the game. I probably say more negative things than positive things because positive things don't need to be changed, so there is no need for feedback. I loved Suramar. I loved the cinematics. I loved Genn and Sylvanas in Stormheim. I loved class quests. I loved Illidan and Maiev. I loved the story in every zone. Overall I had a lot of fun and I am much happier than I was with WoD. I think WoW was pulled out of hole and is safely back on track. But of course people will ignore all these confessions I've written here and continue to pretend I hate all of WoW. Well, go ahead and crucify me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Then the title of your post should reflect that, not imply this is a real leak. You're spreading misinformation.
    I found this on another site. What I think of it is irrelevant, I'm merely spreading the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    Do you ever stop? This is about as annoying as your whine threads man.

Could've just posted this in the speculation thread.
    nope.. he's not gonna change. It's a cry for attention really

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Exactly, and the clickbait title should be changed to reflect that this most likely isn't a leak, just speculation.
    It's not speculation. That would require me to have sat down and speculated. I didn't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    We're gonna find out what the expansion is on friday... why the fuck do people still bother with leaks.
    Dude I just found this site that has a confirmed leak on the expansion. Its going to be alternate reality MOP where we have to save Pandaria from Wrathion who is working with the kobolds to take over.

It's not speculation. That would require me to have sat down and speculated. I didn't.
    Nuance and semantics are not games for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Nuance and semantics are not games for you.
    It's not speculation. Whoever posted this on 4chan either posted a legit leak or made shit up, in which case it's either fiction or fact. Not speculation.

I find it extremely amusing that you guys get annoyed with anduin posts, just don't open them....or open them and complain to give me a laugh
    Last edited by TnTizz; 2017-11-01 at 08:48 PM.

Thank fuck blizzcon is out on Friday, goodbye to these stupid pointless and annoying threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said that's what I wanted to do. I wanted to inform people of a leak I found on another site. If it annoys you, why are you even in here posting?
    I think he's trying to waste as much of your time as you've wasted of ours with bullshite posts as these.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    I think he's trying to waste as much of your time as you've wasted of ours with bullshite posts as these.
    He's not wasting my time, he's just wasting his own.

I can't wait for the inevitable Anduin Menethil thread titled 'Oh, new 'X' expansion sucks because of 'Y', guess WoW is dead'. Please look forward to it friday night.