Quote Originally Posted by Aeristar View Post
    I am now alliance (AHH!!) and have created my own guild with friends and frankly I need a change in my siggy.

Visible text: Meistar
    GM of Exordium - Lightbringer
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ringer/meistar
    Gear set: Gear set from the Armory, I was so excited to go Ally and use this set. Alliance have such pretty things.
    Helm visible: No thank you!
    Cloak visible: No thank you!
    Your pose: The human casting animation with that smirk is incredible, so I'd love that.
    Any extras: My nickname is Star so anything with stars, blues/silvers. Hide the staff though, sadly I don't have the one I want/need yet.

Thank you so much for taking a look at my request! I've had work done here from you amazing artists before and I can't wait to see what can happen with my monk!

Hello!
    I am sad this post has somewhat stopped...

Anyways I made you this sig @Aeristar, hope you like it! Enjoy!

PS. just saw someone else did this one xD
    Oh well, I liked to do it anyway as I haven't gotten anything to do in a long while.
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2017-10-20 at 12:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beasty Beauty View Post

Hello!
    I am sad this post has somewhat stopped...

Anyways I made you this sig @Aeristar, hope you like it! Enjoy!

PS. just saw someone else did this one xD
    Oh well, I liked to do it anyway as I haven't gotten anything to do in a long while.
    She didn't like my attempt from what I heard (although, I only had 20 free minutes to work on it at the time), so maybe they'll like this one better :-)

10+ Year Old Account

Cool

Hey guys and gals

It's been a long time since I've had a signature made and I'm hoping there's someone around who will pick up my requests <3

So I'm looking to have one of everything made hehe

I'm hoping to start up streaming and would love some awesome graphics from you talented bunch <3

I'd be extremely grateful for any/all requests fulfilled and would give credits/links to all artwork used in/on my streams/social media's <3

If I've missed anything out or you'd like some more details please don't hesitate to message me or post a question

This may or may not be related to this post but I'm also looking for any help I can get with making an intro video for when I stream/upload videos etc so if anyone can help or point me in the right direction for useful guides that'd be brilliant <3

Signature:
    Visible text: I'd like my Paladin's name and title: Nelinde Hand of A'dal with the quote "Time is Eternal.... Thankfully Blonde Moments are Over Quickly!" I'll leave the location of the texts up to the artist as to where they feel it best suits.
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...thalas/nelinde
    Gear set: I'd like her dressed in the Paladin Tier 5 which she is currently wearing and carrying the Holy spec artifact weapon with the hidden appearance in purple: The Silver Hand shown as Watcher's Armament.
    Helm visible: Helm visible.
    Cloak visible: Cloak not visible.
    Your pose: This bit might be tricky lol! I'd like my paladin leaning against my mount , Swift Spectral Tiger, and I'm thinking leaning my shoulder on the tigers shoulder/body (where ever my paladin's shoulder lines up lol) with my paladin's arms folded and looking out towards the front of the pic as if looking at the veiwer if that makes sense lol
    General colour scheme: My fave colour is blue: turquoise, sky blue, baby blue in hat preference order to be more specific
    Any extras: As previously mentioned I'd like to have my Swift Spectral Tiger mount next to me. I'd like it either sitting or laying down and for it to be larger than me like a mount should be with my Paladin leaning against the tiger with her arms crossed, again I hope that makes sense

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: My screen resolution is 1920x1080.
    Visible text: I'd like my Paladin's name and title: Nelinde Hand of A'dal with the quote "Time is Eternal.... Thankfully Blonde Moments are Over Quickly!" I'll leave the location of the texts up to the artist as to where they feel it best suits.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...thalas/nelinde
    Gear set: I'd like her dressed in the Paladin Tier 5 which she is currently wearing and carrying the Holy spec artifact weapon with the hidden appearance in purple: The Silver Hand shown as Watcher's Armament.
    Helm visible: Helm visible. Cloak not visible.
    Your pose: This bit might be tricky lol! I'd like my paladin leaning against my mount , Swift Spectral Tiger, and I'm thinking leaning my shoulder on the tigers shoulder/body (where ever my paladin's shoulder lines up lol) with my paladin's arms folded and looking out towards the front of the pic as if looking at the veiwer if that makes sense lol
    General colour scheme: My fave colour is blue: turquoise, sky blue, baby blue in that preference order to be more specific
    Any extras: As previously mentioned I'd like to have my Swift Spectral Tiger mount next to me. I'd like it either sitting or laying down and for it to be larger than me like a mount should be with my Paladin leaning against the tiger with her arms crossed, again I hope that makes sense

Banner:
    Size: I don't really know what dimension I'd need it to be but I intend on using it on my Twitch channel, Facebook page, Twitter etc
    Logo: I don't have a logo yet but I'd be super grateful if someone could design one <3 Something with my online name Nelinde would be amazing! Again blue is my fave colour especially turquoise and it doesn't have to be WoW related
    General colour scheme: My fave colour is blue: turquoise, sky blue, baby blue in hat preference order to be more specific
    Specifics: I'd like to have my Swift Spectral Tiger mount next to me. I'd like it either sitting or laying down and for it to be larger than me like a mount should be with my Paladin leaning against the tiger with her arms crossed, again I hope that makes sense

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: I'd like an offline image and a couple of Info Boxes please.(An offline image? A background image? Info boxes? Or if you want some privacy, how about a chat box overlay?)
    Dimensions: The offline image dimensions are 1920x1080. The Info Box dimensions are 320x121 (I think).
    Visible text: For the offline image I'd like: Nelinde Hand of A'dal with the quote "Time is Eternal.... Thankfully Blonde Moments are Over Quickly!" aswell as the text "Be Back Soon!" I'll leave the location of the texts up to the artist as to where they feel it best suits.
    For the Info Boxes I'd like one each for: FAQ About Me (Underneath the FAQ), Support, Subscribe, Keep Uptodate. I'd like a nice clear font for the Info Boxes please.
    Logo/Character: I don't have a logo yet but I'd be super grateful if someone could design one <3 Something with my online name Nelinde would be amazing! Again blue is my fave colour especially turquoise and it doesn't have to be WoW related
    General colour scheme: My fave colour is blue: turquoise, sky blue, baby blue in that preference order to be more specific
    Specifics/Extras: For the offline image I'd like to have my Swift Spectral Tiger mount next to me. I'd like it either sitting or laying down and for it to be larger than me like a mount should be with my Paladin leaning against the tiger with her arms crossed, again I hope that makes sense

Logo: I don't have a logo yet but I'd be super grateful if someone could design one <3 Something with my online name Nelinde would be amazing! Again blue is my fave colour especially turquoise and it doesn't have to be WoW related

Avatar: I'd love to have an avatar made from the logo if someone picks my request up <3 I'd use it on pretty much every platform like here, Twitch, Wowhead, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Discord etc so the dimensions would need to be universal.
    Time is Eternal.... Thankfully Blonde moments are over quickly!
    Signature by Mystyka

Hello again all

Just popped in to say that I now have a working WMV!! (In case anyone else has the same problem, I needed to upgrade my OS, which is now done )

While I've been away, I've been playing a new character, my hunter Tabbie, so she has been the guinea pig for testing WMV and a little practice at signature making - it's been a long time since making anything.

Hopefully I'll be able to make a few signatures via this thread, but preferably nice simple requests If you would like a signature/avatar made (nothing bigger sorry), post your request and I may be able to make a few (If you want to check out my work, please follow the link in my signature.)
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Hello again all

Just popped in to say that I now have a working WMV!! (In case anyone else has the same problem, I needed to upgrade my OS, which is now done )

While I've been away, I've been playing a new character, my hunter Tabbie, so she has been the guinea pig for testing WMV and a little practice at signature making - it's been a long time since making anything.

Hopefully I'll be able to make a few signatures via this thread, but preferably nice simple requests If you would like a signature/avatar made (nothing bigger sorry), post your request and I may be able to make a few (If you want to check out my work, please follow the link in my signature.)
    You ARE making new things! Hurray <3 Missed you, Shy!

I'd never know, your new sig looks great

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    You ARE making new things! Hurray <3 Missed you, Shy!
    Aaww - missed you all too *hugs* And yes, I'll try a few signatures if there are any requests that need doing

Quote Originally Posted by Merilwen View Post
    I'd never know, your new sig looks great
    Thank you Meril <3 It felt a bit weird working on it and took longer than it should have, but I quite like it too
    Requests CLOSED

High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hello again all

This is really great news, thanks Shyama. First of all I am happy that you have actually returned to WoW! I remember talking about this with you before. The community can always have someone as helpful and kind as you.

It goes without saying of course that the current avatar/signature I am using are yours and I use them on many other forums too, like my guild's etc. So I have you to thank for this.

You in fact also did few for me as well, not only this one, so I am very thrilled and I hope you can make one for my friend which I will post the details of tomorrow - something only of the same (impressive) quality as you always did to me is required, nothing fancier.

Thank you in advance, and thank you once more for all the past amazing work.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel12822 View Post
    hey all, looking to get an updated wallpaper and signature for my Hpally if possible ^.^

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Ångell-Kael'thas
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...as/%C3%A5ngell
    Gear set: would like her in the current gear set with the purple coloration of the mage tower challenge appearence
    Helm visible: yes
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: creators choice :P
    General colour scheme: love me some purple but anything is good with me xD
    Any extras: would like some wings on her and maybe go all out with the holy spec wise, love what was done with http://www.misucell.com/WDF-516186.html wallpaper and kinda hoping for something somewhat similar would be amazing, would love to just have the pally on like the right side of the background and the name and realm on the right side if possible

Signature:
    Visible text: same as above ^^
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: same as above ^^
    Gear set: same as above ^^
    Helm visible:yes
    Your pose: your choice
    General colour scheme: your choice
    Any extras: anything u want for this ^.^
    if ya have any questions lemme kno and thank you in advance for the wonderful work
    1 month bump ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Dawnseeker View Post
    I hope you can make one for my friend which I will post the details of tomorrow - something only of the same (impressive) quality as you always did to me is required, nothing fancier.

Thank you in advance, and thank you once more for all the past amazing work.
    Thank you so much for your kind words - will do my best to make something for your friend once you post the request

Quote Originally Posted by Angel12822 View Post
    1 month bump ^.^
    I've tried to load your character into the model viewer, but unfortunately there seems to be a problem with Draenei models currently. I can load my Blood Elf quite happily, but when I try to import your character, the model viewer crashes I've also attempted to create her manually, but the result is the same. I'll keep an eye on the Model Viewer forum and hope that the problem with Draenei is fixed soon.
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Free to use:
    Wow this is awesome, love the composition

7+ Year Old Account
    @Shyama Here is the request for my friend. <3

Signature & Avatar:

Visible text: Lady Aethenni Flameweaver
    Armory link: Here
    Gear set: Heroic Nighthold Set
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: Yes
    Your pose: As in the four past requests you made for me, I leave that to you. You usually make the most of it once you "feel" the character. I'd say a proud, content facial expression.
    General colour scheme: Golden, Red, Black.
    Any extras: Also leave to you to make something to represent both rogue-ish & regal at the same time. Think Batman. ;D

Thank you once more, you and all the other artists who make those things so great for us.
    Last edited by Dahlia Dawnseeker; 2017-11-01 at 09:01 PM.

@Shyama Here is the request for my friend. <3

Signature & Avatar:

Visible text: Lady Aethenni Flameweaver
    Armory link: Here
    Gear set: Heroic Nighthold Set
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: Yes
    Your pose: As in the four past requests you made for me, I leave that to you. You usually make the most of it once you "feel" the character. I'd say a proud, content facial expression.
    General colour scheme: Golden, Red, Black.
    Any extras: Also leave to you to make something to represent both rogue-ish & regal at the same time. Think Batman. ;D

Thank you once more, you and all the other artists who make those things so great for us.
    Claimed
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    Claimed
    /salute that was the quickest claim you made me yet ;D

Thank you. I couldn't help but notice that she changed her character's hairdo for an unknown reason. If I give you the "parameter" ingame on the character creation screen is it possible to change to that? I'd ask her to redo it, but she's offline.
    Last edited by Dahlia Dawnseeker; 2017-11-01 at 09:49 PM.

Hmmm - yes, on the armory page her hair is up but when I load her into the model viewer, her hair is down. Could you let me know which hairstyle to use please? Also could you link the armor set to use please - I'd hate to use the wrong one!
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm - yes, on the armory page her hair is up but when I load her into the model viewer, her hair is down. Could you let me know which hairstyle to use please? Also could you link the armor set to use please - I'd hate to use the wrong one!
    The down one absolutely. It's a case of the armory not updating then.
    Quite interesting though that your MV picked it up, haha. Thanks dear.

Oh sure the armor set, hang on a sec please...

Edit: Please feel free to refer to this - it's the set without the helmet, cape included.
    Last edited by Dahlia Dawnseeker; 2017-11-01 at 10:14 PM.

The down one absolutely. It's a case of the armory not updating then.
    Quite interesting though that your MV picked it up, haha. Thanks dear.

Oh sure the armor set, hang on a sec please...

Edit: Please feel free to refer to this - it's the set without the helmet, cape included.
    Thank you I should be able to work on it tomorrow

And done:

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope your friend likes the result
    Last edited by Shyama; 2017-11-02 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Added completed images.
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you I should be able to work on it tomorrow

And done:

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

Hope your friend likes the result
    It's mind blowing ... :O Both of us are speechless. I ... Thank you very very very much...

She says she is very grateful and was pleasantly surprised - I didn't tell her I am doing this so now she is boggled in the head for more than one reason.

Tipping the hat to you once more, Shy-dono. <3

It's mind blowing ... :O Both of us are speechless. I ... Thank you very very very much...

She says she is very grateful and was pleasantly surprised - I didn't tell her I am doing this so now she is boggled in the head for more than one reason.

Tipping the hat to you once more, Shy-dono. <3
    You're very welcome Sounds like it was a lovely surprise for your friend!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan88 View Post
    Signature Request:

Size- I wouldn't mind the mmo champion 500x100 size with an icon. Also I have other forums I can use the 500x300 size please and thank you.

Visible text: Grandmaster Benkeì
    Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...is/benke%C3%AC
    Gear set: I would like to keep the transmog I have on currently. However I would like to have the artifact appearance of "bearer of the mist" the blue one.
    Helm visible: yes
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: I like the basic brewmaster monk pose with the staff on his shoulder.
    Any extras: I had this image in my head of a gentle giant with cherry blossom flowers gusting by. Not a ton of them just a few. Also I was thinking about incorrperating the class mount some how.

My other idea was instead of wearing the transmog set was wearing the grandmasters finery set with same artifact weapon described. However not wearing the shoulders or helm because it looks more lax than the armor set.
    Had time to make a signature today and as there were no recent requests to do, thought I would give this a try. It's been a while since you posted your request, so you may not want it now, but here it is anyway:

500 x 300 size:

The armour set is the normal version which I liked because it shows part of your face and the colour matches the blue weapon. You seemed a little undecided about which set to use, so I hope you don't mind the change

Anyway, if you like the results feel free to use the signatures and avatar - if not, you can re-request after the one week cooldown
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Not many people (seems like none at the moment, actually) are around, but feel free to re-request in a week anyway if this isn't what you wanted. If I have time, I'll redo it (although can't promise that; I start back to grad school and free time vanishes):

- - - Updated - - -

You're welcome to re-request in a week if you're not happy, although I must warn you that I start back to grad school next week, so I may not be able to fix anything:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm willing to do the signature. If this isn't what you were looking for, feel free to re-request in a week:

I have been out of it for a while so I didn't see the response until now, thanks a bunch for that, It's great