Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by funcik View Post
    The whirlwind of emptiness is not equal to Argus. Argus is a planet. A vortex is far beyond Argus. Argus was not mentioned in the ancient war.Argus is not the native world of the Burning Legion. It will rather be Mardum-prison of demons, but not Argus.
    the krokul have a momument to broxigar in their hovel, it was argus.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    None of that means anything. I really doubt Sargeras took him seriously at all. Any of these great warriors could have wounded him with that axe. Of course Broxigar was skilled but skill isn’t what allowed to him to wound Sargeras. If everything was the same but he had a standard orc made axe, you really think he would have wounded him?
    If Sargeras didn't actually take Broxigar seriously, then why did he personally come for him after he wreaked havoc on his demons stopping them from coming through the portal? That makes literally no sense smh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Broxigar should be up higher. He actually made Sargeras bleed.
    nope he didn't...

Let me get this straight

Brox would never ever EVER EVER !!!!! do anything, not even a scratch to a Titan in his full size (ya know, axe vs planet, I would choose planet) So it was either only Avatar (that we actually defeated and Aegwyn soloed) or just something else...

People really need to stop this HURR HURR MAH BRUXINGOR HERT SARGIRUS HIMSELF !!!1!11

Quote Originally Posted by Tremin View Post
    If Sargeras didn't actually take Broxigar seriously, then why did he personally come for him after he wreaked havoc on his demons stopping them from coming through the portal? That makes literally no sense smh
    Doesn’t mean he thought Broxigar could do anything to him. Smh.

The OP is has no clue whatsoever about warriors considering his list is missing Thoradin, the single greatest human warrior to ever exist in WoW.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Which is what I said, three times, specifically that the fight wasn't fair, so it can't be used as a comparison of the two fighters! So why are you using it as a pretext for saying that Varo'then is > Brox?!

It's like talking to a damn wall.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean except the entire comic run about Varian's backstory?

This is again conjecture. Do you even know what the word means? You have nothing to base the assumption that Kargath is "more artful" off of, nor is it an expression of prowess in the first place.

No, I didn't give you an argument that Varian would beat him, for good reason. It's an impossible comparison because we have little to base the hypothetical on. Your ratings aren't based on anything but conjecture and assumption, using completely made up analysis like "kargath is more artful".

I did not make any list, because I'm not dumb enough to assume that I can rank characters in absolute terms when there's very little basis to draw comparison of.
    Since you are too high for similar topics and other things, be so kind as to spare me attention and comment on other more relevant topics in your opinion. And I have enough information about the characters to compare them, but it's not enough for you, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    the krokul have a momument to broxigar in their hovel, it was argus.
    Argus is one of the planets that the Legion captured, the whirlwind can not be Argus. In the twist, time is distorted unlike Argus. Now Argus is the main point of the legion for invading Azeroth. Here so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like you just put your favourite on number 1 without any explanation, then proceed to have anyone who disagrees write you an essay on why.

Maybe a good place to start is saying why YOU think this list is correct, then people can tell you why it is obviously not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    The OP is has no clue whatsoever about warriors considering his list is missing Thoradin, the single greatest human warrior to ever exist in WoW.
    Thoradin was the founder of Arathor. But who among the serious opponents he won to get on the list?Even the faceless K'traxi, he killed with his tribe. In the same way, I could add Llein Wrynn, Terenas Menethil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    Seems like you just put your favourite on number 1 without any explanation, then proceed to have anyone who disagrees write you an essay on why.

Maybe a good place to start is saying why YOU think this list is correct, then people can tell you why it is obviously not.
    Give reasons why this or that character is stronger than the other.Just do not need articles from Wikipedia, please.
    Last edited by funcik; 2017-11-02 at 01:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give reasons why this or that character is stronger than the other.Just do not need articles from Wikipedia, please.
    You're not reading, YOU need to give reasons. You started this topic, why is it on us to tell you why you're wrong?

I'll gladly debunk this list for you, but I'm curious why you made it.

Heres a freebie; Nazgrel is a shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    You're not reading, YOU need to give reasons. You started this topic, why is it on us to tell you why you're wrong?

I'll gladly debunk this list for you, but I'm curious why you made it.

Heres a freebie; Nazgrel is a shaman.
    Yes.But he is also a raider.

I find the lack of trolls on this list disturbing. By physicality alone they should be top 3 warrior races I’m surprised not a single made it on the list. Zul’jin seems like a shoe in or possibly even bloodlord mandokir (though I could see possible argument why the latter would be a hunter).

7+ Year Old Account
    Varok is on the 10th place, only thanks to the fact that he is a military leader. He never demonstrated any high indices of the warrior's skill, unlike Garrosh, Cairne, Varian, Kargat and ....

and the fuck muradin did? Varok had the role of the player in warcraft 2 and in lore was the guy who killed Nefarion ( mirror varian killing Onyxia)

Like the guy said, you don't measure the strenght of a warrior by who the most famous foe he killed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    nope he didn't...

Let me get this straight

Brox would never ever EVER EVER !!!!! do anything, not even a scratch to a Titan in his full size (ya know, axe vs planet, I would choose planet) So it was either only Avatar (that we actually defeated and Aegwyn soloed) or just something else...

People really need to stop this HURR HURR MAH BRUXINGOR HERT SARGIRUS HIMSELF !!!1!11

it was not a avatar, its was sargeras himself, every piece of canon lore said it was Sargeras stop saying bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Magic Axe or not, Broxigar is the most ballerific warrior ever. No other warrior can claim this legacy:

At the final battle over the Well of Eternity, Brox realized that if the world and the future were to be saved, his companions needed more time. Brox leapt from the back of one of the red dragons also carrying Rhonin into the swirling portal that was opening at the bottom of the funnel. When he passed through, and arrived on Argus, homeworld of the Burning Legion, he proceeded to slaughter multitudes of demons, blocking their advance towards the portal, slaying so many that he ended up standing atop a mountain of their corpses — mocking more to come challenge him. It was there that he eventually attracted the attention of Sargeras, who came personally to put an end to the orc's life.

That's the most warriorish thing to have ever happened.
    Agreed, and I also find the whole ''muh magic axe'' angle puzzling. Damn near every notable warrior must have had a powerful, enchanted weapon at their disposal. Gorehowl and Shalamayne existing don't make Grom or Varian lesser warriors. The Axe of Cenarius may have been powerful, but it didn't slay scores of demons (enough to make a mountain!) or wound Sargeras on its own.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    it was not a avatar, its was sargeras himself, every piece of canon lore said it was Sargeras stop saying bullshit
    That headcanon lore (mainly writen by Knaak) was thrown out of a window when Chronichles were released
    The titans are a race of colossal, planet-sized cosmic beings, composed of arcane magic and the primordial matter from which the universe was born. They roamed across the cosmos like walking worlds, imbued with the raw power of creation itself.
    So tell me, HOW in the god motherflushing damn world did an AXE wound something that is a size of a Planet

It makes absurdly no sense

Deleted
    That headcanon lore (mainly writen by Knaak) was thrown out of a window when Chronichles were released

So tell me, HOW in the god motherflushing damn world did an AXE wound something that is a size of a Planet

It makes absurdly no sense
    so headcanon 7.3 added ingame reference to it.

Deleted
    so headcanon 7.3 added ingame reference to it.
    the reference doesn't say he actually encountered Sargeras himself, you know Planet size beeing

It only says he came to see his end... and yes this is my headcanon but it makes things to the right place, Brox struck a single blow, wounding one of Sargeras avatars on his leg (which would be aproximately the size you needed to make that wound with a tiny axe)

That axe just cannot make even a tiny scratch against a leg that wound be size of a Eastern Kingdoms... that makes no god damn sense

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Agreed, and I also find the whole ''muh magic axe'' angle puzzling. Damn near every notable warrior must have had a powerful, enchanted weapon at their disposal. Gorehowl and Shalamayne existing don't make Grom or Varian lesser warriors. The Axe of Cenarius may have been powerful, but it didn't slay scores of demons (enough to make a mountain!) or wound Sargeras on its own.
    Firstly. Brooks did not break any mountain of demons, there was only a pile of corpses on which the orc stood. Between a pile and a mountain there is a big difference. Secondly, unlike the blade of Grommash, Cenarius's ax glowed with a blue glow, the weight was like a feather and was stronger than any blade made by mortal. Thirdly, even with such a steep ax, Brox did not keep up with Varo'then in combat.

Deleted
    the reference doesn't say he actually encountered Sargeras himself, you know Planet size beeing

It only says he came to see his end... and yes this is my headcanon but it makes things to the right place, Brox struck a single blow, wounding one of Sargeras avatars on his leg (which would be aproximately the size you needed to make that wound with a tiny axe)

That axe just cannot make even a tiny scratch against a leg that wound be size of a Eastern Kingdoms... that makes no god damn sense
    yeah... it made less then a papercut.

Deleted
    yeah... it made less then a papercut.
    It wouldn't be even a papercut... It would be like cleaving a single skin cell on your body...

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    and the fuck muradin did?
    You can learn about the history of Muradin Bronzebeard from the game WoW: WoTLK, playing for the Alliance. Also Muradin appears in Cataclysm. He directly participated in the combat operations in Northrend. In contrast to Varok.