Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    19 hrs hnnggggggggg

So, Masuda tweeted a picture of Eeveelutions lined up in order of release. Dont know what his accompanying text says, but this Eevee tweet lines up with that interview that that one French site clickbaited the hell out of - one of the questions was regarding a new eeveelution, and they replied awkwardly avoiding a clear answer iirc. Im exhausted atm, but you can check SerebiiJoes twitter, he was tweeting about the interview last week.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    19 hrs hnnggggggggg

So, Masuda tweeted a picture of Eeveelutions lined up in order of release. Dont know what his accompanying text says, but this Eevee tweet lines up with that interview that that one French site clickbaited the hell out of - one of the questions was regarding a new eeveelution, and they replied awkwardly avoiding a clear answer iirc. Im exhausted atm, but you can check SerebiiJoes twitter, he was tweeting about the interview last week.
    One can only hope they finish the full cycle of Eeveelutions.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

19 hrs hnnggggggggg

well, i know that here in america they recently started a new merch run of eeveelutions with figures and plushies of all of them in the pokemon card section.

could just be a merch thing
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/sta...48628974317573

Official post with a clearer image of the leak. Not link just incase of spoilers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get ready for leaks:
    For those with a Japanese Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon are now available to preload on the Nintendo 3DS eShop. This will allow for you to download the game in advance and play it as soon as it's available in two weeks on November 17th. Both games require just under 3.7GB of space on the SD card to download.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

How many hours till re eal?

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    How many hours till re eal?
    1½ hours.

/morecharmandersfor10charmanders

10+ Year Old Account
    There's new stuff on the website!

- - - Updated - - -

- All non-Event legendaries from previous gens via Wormhole's.
    - Battle Agency, which is a rental facility like the Battle Frontier Factory i think?
    - Collect Totem Stickers found around Alola, and you can use them to get Totem pokemon to use in battle. EG: Totem Lurantis (!!!).

- - - Updated - - -

And Rainbow Rocket is all previous Team Leader's joining forces!!!!
    It's interesting to note the artwork for them are their original appearances, not the remakes/2nd versions. So, Archie and Maxie are using their original RSE designs, instead of the ORAS ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Maxie and Archie have their RSE desings? What?

in which timeline does sun/moon play?
    iirc hoenn and kanto are at the same time, sinnoh at the same time as johto or after?
    after that I lost track what happens when

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    iirc hoenn and kanto are at the same time, sinnoh at the same time as johto or after?
    Sun and Moon reference XY and have Mega Evolution. They're on Mega Timeline like XY and ORAS.

But it looks like Archie and Maxie got pulled from the megaless Emerald universe, like Anabel in SuMo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    Sun/Moon should be in the Weapon/Meteor universe, as it has Mega Evolution (through Dexio/Sina).
    And it takes places, like, 15-20 years after Red and Blue, as Red and Blue have aged significantly when we meet them at the Battle Tree.

I think the timeline is:
    Red Blue -------> Gold Silver----- \
    = ------------------------------------>** Black White > B2W2 > XY*** > Sun Moon**** > USUM
    Ruby Sapphire > Diamond Pearl* /

* As the Lake of Rage incident is mentioned at the beginning of the games by Barry/the TV.
    ** The games kind of become linear at this point, IIRC. Theoretically, the Weapon/Meteor universe SHOULD have it's own versions of the non-Meteor universe games, as Colress appears, and Red and Blue are featured in the Meteor universe.
    *** Someone in Lumiose mentions seeing Blue while he was on a research trip to Kalos, and someone near the Geosenge Stones mentions encountering Colress, putting XY after B2W2, theoretically.
    **** Colress is encountered in Alola, Red and Blue are encountered at the Battle Tree.

Sun/Moon should be in the Weapon/Meteor universe, as it has Mega Evolution (through Dexio/Sina).
    And it takes places, like, 15-20 years after Red and Blue, as Red and Blue have aged significantly when we meet them at the Battle Tree.

I think the timeline is:
    Red Blue -------> Gold Silver----- \
    = ------------------------------------>** Black White > B2W2 > XY*** > Sun Moon**** > USUM
    Ruby Sapphire > Diamond Pearl* /

* As the Lake of Rage incident is mentioned at the beginning of the games by Barry/the TV.
    ** The games kind of become linear at this point, IIRC. Theoretically, the Weapon/Meteor universe SHOULD have it's own versions of the non-Meteor universe games, as Colress appears, and Red and Blue are featured in the Meteor universe.
    *** Someone in Lumiose mentions seeing Blue while he was on a research trip to Kalos, and someone near the Geosenge Stones mentions encountering Colress, putting XY after B2W2, theoretically.
    **** Colress is encountered in Alola, Red and Blue are encountered at the Battle Tree.
    USUM replaces SuMo, just like Platinum did Diamond and Pearl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird, the Pokemon official YT channel uploaded an AUS version of the trailer.
    Normally they only do the regular, and the UK versions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    USUM replaces SuMo, just like Platinum did Diamond and Pearl.
    Touche'

The extended JP trailer:

Team RR grunts apprehending ya boi, Mewtwo has it's own barren world you encounter it in.

- - - Updated - - -

New question: is this Giovanni the Mega or non-Mega universe Giovanni?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, new information coming on the 10th

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty nifty that 4chan leak about rainbow rocket was true. I've been pokemon marathoning and now my hype levels are at a 9/10! I just hope it's not as boring as sun and moon were.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've booked Friday (release), Saturday, and Tuesday off work, which combined with my Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday scheduled days off gives me 6 days off to chill and enjoy the games. Plus, I still haven't watched Digimon Frontier yet, soooooo :3

And it's basically 2 weeks to go until release!

Deleted
    Team Rainbow Rocket, Team Skull, Aether Foundation and the other dimension team.

Keep them coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    They changed battle screen:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcqiv5B141k
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    >Clicks Video
    >Verlisify

God fucking damnit.

The timeline goes like this

Fr/lg = oras -> dppt = hgss -> b/w -> b/w2 = x/y -> us/um

That's what they said during prerelease of oras on Twitter and they said sun and moon were after x and y during it's prerelease

- - - Updated - - -

Also shouldn't team galactic and flares bosses be dead? Also in hgss gold convinces Giovanni to give up crime.

In the leaks it said this team rocket comes from a universe where they won.

So either this is a giovanni who never lost to red or a giovanni who never lost to gold and reformed neo team rocket after they called to him at the radio tower

Maybe these are also people who won in their universe.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552