Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX View Post
    The Old World is a terrible title, though, and doesn't really invoke the concept at all.

They'd need to have a different in-house name AND would need to change their quest armor format.

Put me down for more wishful thinking.
    I gotta agree. All of the WoW expansions have been named at least fairly well. This name just doesn't have any feeling behind it at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    She's usually just tasked with dressing up as half-naked ladies, I imagine. Alexstrasza is one of those.
    She fine as hell doe.

What if the attack on Silithus does really mess up the world soul, and we have to band together to "save" Azeroth's soul and maybe infuse it into a vessel, possibly another person. Bonus points if we are racing against Azshara, who has the same plan but to infuse Azeroth's world soul into her own body.

I like this idea, because after all of this lore about Azeroth and the sleeping titan I think it would be great to get an actual character that we can interact with and maybe even work to empower back up to Titan form. Blizzard should give us someone to actually care about for the expansion, and this could solve the "titan wakes up and the planet is destroyed around them."

Maybe Tyrande or Jaina (or anyone) offers to make the sacrifice and allow Azeroth to inhabit their body. Idk, would really just prefer to build up the character and work on a storyline throughout the expansion than just keep having this "sleeping titan talking to select people" that we have had for awhile now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mafayu View Post
    First time I saw that team name, I read it as Teen Titan Azshara. Better than Teen Titans Go? You decide.
    Everything is better thant that blasphemic piece of garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    agreed but im staying neutral. one more day. im fightin the hype.

can we ge tan updated hype train image @<a href="http://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=1089914" target="_blank">Fahrad Wagner</a>?
    @Pantupino is the marvelous genius to ask for when it comes to the hype train. But I believe he said the last version published (with the Halloween supplement) would be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Reffan View Post
    tfw Fahrad has more posts in this thread than me overall
    I'm the Shitposter. I've seen galaxies of speculation be born and die in the same day. I've traveled through space and time with my L.E.A.K. (Locomotive of Eclectic and Alternative Knowledge) -which really is just a blue box with a few buttons on it- looking for leaks and trying to resist the tentation of believing in them. I'm the Guardian of this Thread.

--

Also, I've got real footage from the future of that moment when @Shadochi is going to become #1 Shitposter. I know it's coming, and I'm fine with it, it's part of the cycle. I promise you a 11th Doctor emotional moment, as he ascends to #1 and I descend to #2. Now, watch what kind of monkey he is:

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardo221 View Post
    I felt compelled to talk after seeing Worgen discussed so much. They are a bit of a problem as a race because they are, in a sense, not a race. Worgen are the wolf form of druids who worshiped the ancient wolf, Goldrinn. Unfortunately, the form came with a price, causing elf worshipers to lose their minds and become beasts. The mage Ur later on learned how to harness this "curse" and experimented on making human worgen in Silverpine forest. The curse leaked out and infected the people of Gilneas, creating the worgen we play now.

The point I am getting at with all of this is that worgen are basically just a single druid form that went horribly wrong, not some special race of talking wolves. They are somewhat in the same boat as the forsaken as a "race" (undead humans are still humans). Frankly, if you wanted to make worgen sub races, you would be more likely to make some nightelf worgens before you ever try to change the animal side of things. In the same way, you might get dark rangers for undead. If you want to be a fox, the closest you can get to it in this game's universe would be a druid fox form similar to how they handled the saberon form in WOD.

If I had to guess, this expansion will have some large graphical updates because windows XP was finally phased out in the last month from operating systems that blizzard supports (they build their game based on what the worst computers can handle). Sub races are highly likely to be a thing from the leaks we have seen, and in turn, they will require much of the game's lore and zones to be updated to logic it all. The chromie event has been hinted to be connected to the expansion as well (developers confirmed that idea when asked about everything being 112 specifically in the event). I have no idea, though, what the event is hinting at us.
    As you said, same as Forsaken. Seems like mostly a semantic complaint. Also Night elves are just magically altered trolls and humans are misshapen Vrykul. Take a book from the german translation, awful as it is, in being (presumably) uncomfortable with the term 'race', they used the term 'Volk' which translates to people as in 'the german people'.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

7+ Year Old Account
    I just returned from a 2 hour nap in which I had another encounter with Monsieur Metzen.

I caught a glimpse of some artwork of Jaina riding a sheep across a stormy ocean, he told me not to look at it and proceeded to distract me with this.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX View Post
    Alex was on the list for new HOTS characters. So there's that re: Nigri stuff.

...it's happened, I can't tell what is genuine or sarcastic anymore regarding memes of old speculation.

(I'll bite: it was a Destiny expansion name)
    hahaha definitely sarcasm and don't worry it will all be over tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I just returned from a 2 hour nap in which I had another encounter with Monsieur Metzen.

I caught a glimpse of some artwork of Jaina riding a sheep across a stormy ocean, he told me not to look at it and proceeded to distract me with this.
    You see people? That's the monkey you're gonna have as #1 in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Everything is better thant that blasphemic piece of garbage.
    When I heard they had remade Teen Titans for the modern day I was pretty pumped...

Then I tried to watch an episode of Teen Titans Go. It ruined all my memories and happiness.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account

I know what it's going to be, every time, yet I still click it anyway.

Don't play with my feelings!
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    [MENTION=806478]
    I'm the Shitposter. I've seen galaxies of speculation be born and die in the same day. I've traveled through space and time with my L.E.A.K. (Locomotive of Eclectic and Alternative Knowledge) -which really is just a blue box with a few buttons on it- looking for leaks and trying to resist the tentation of believing in them. I'm the Guardian of this Thread.

--

Also, I've got real footage from the future of that moment when @Shadochi is going to become #1 Shitposter. I know it's coming, and I'm fine with it, it's part of the cycle. I promise you a 11th Doctor emotional moment, as he ascends to #1 and I descend to #2. Now, watch what kind of monkey he is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O71fetlkCZo

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    hahaha definitely sarcasm and don't worry it will all be over tomorrow
    "I want this nightmare to be over!" - Shade of Aran 2017

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Some of you might remember that I mentioned that Jessica Nigri had one last collaboration with Blizzard a while back.

She now tweeted out something she'll be wearing at Blizzcon:

https://twitter.com/OJessicaNigri/st...85043079512069

and

https://twitter.com/OJessicaNigri/st...44184005632000

Looks to me like Alexstrasza might be playing a role then, unless this is just to have more iconic characters at Blizzcon.
    /10char
    Edit:
    @Fahrad Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Don't play with my feelings!
    *A goblin appears with a microphone, yelling on the public place of Gadgetzan as the onlookers stop by*

"He bullshits people for votes, saying we're all in the same boat!
    His politics are dramatic, it's all a trick!
    SHADOCHI IS A FALLACY.
    Don't be mad, vote for Fahrad!"

Excellent first shitpost post powernap

Capaldi Groovy
    I'm still emotional about him leaving and he hasn't regenerated yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    /10char
    Edit:
    @Fahrad Wagner
    I saw and thought of you haha! The Queen of Dragons is coming, Gib Lizard Blizzard on sight ButterQueen!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I'm still emotional about him leaving and he hasn't regenerated yet.
    Same m8. Also, you also seem to have missed this post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47810780