Quote Originally Posted by lRemedyl View Post

Goddamnit man... You got me... No escape on thw phone.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Begun the shit-posting wars have.

Excitement leads to Hype, Hype leads to Shitposting, Shitposting leads to Anger, Anger leads to suffering...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    This is my frend Kugalooga the ANGERY BARE DURID.

Kugalooga told ORC: "Hi orc guv salmen now pls"
    Orc say: "no"

The rest, as they say, is history.

Puny Orc.

Every dimwit know to never say no to Bear.

Bear is smurt and wunt sulmon.

You shuld guv Bear Sulmon.

Madness will consume you!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Usually if they start getting brown that's when I use them in my protein shakes. You don't even notice such things when it's all blended down with some almond milk, protein powder, and peanut butter.
    Bananas that are starting to get brown are way tastier in protein shakes than regular ones, since regular ones often add that plant-y flavor (because they arent ripe enough even if they seem like it on the outside, and blending releases all the unripe flavors)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I like to dabble in the Lore forums a bit, but the class forums are saltier than JaimeKulTirasBlizzcon regarding the ToV logo, and Off Topic is a dark place.
    class forums are a winge fest . buncha crybabies. General off topic can be fun. and the jokes megathread is a great time waster. gen OT is where i spend the most of my time on here to be honest. The lore forum is just funny. people arguing vehemently over ideas that someone who gets paid to come up with and weather or not they are correct. thats the funniest thing yet.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I don't think highly at all of what this thread has become, but out of courtesy to those whom I have been talking with here in the past I will break my silence for a second and post the leak which I think might be true:

"
    Level Cap: 115-120 (increased in major patches)
    Old World Revamp: Silithus, Un'Goro, Feralas, Tanaris, Stranglethorn Vale (Uldum largely unaffected)
    Character Customization: Faces, skin colors, tattoos, horns, markings added
    Summary: Titan blood seeps out of wound in Silithus, drastically altering nearby regions and its inhabitants. Azshara seeks to perform ritual that merges Azeroth's dying (weakened) world soul with her own. Something is stirring in the ruins of Ahn'Qiraj (a new threat not seen before). A powerful ally is lost, an old friend becomes a powerful foe.
    "

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...The-Dark-Below

The timing suits (just before the event, folks are getting their hands off keyboards and are preparing to hear the public reaction to what they have been working on, the lips are getting laxer, etc).
    >Posting TDB in 2k17 in all seriousness.

Bananas that are starting to get brown are way tastier in protein shakes than regular ones, since regular ones often add that plant-y flavor (because they arent ripe enough even if they seem like it on the outside, and blending releases all the unripe flavors)
    And I read somewhere that riper bananas are better for your health! I still like them better when they're at their last stage of being green though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think highly at all of what this thread has become, but out of courtesy to those whom I have been talking with here in the past I will break my silence for a second and post the leak which I think might be true:

"
    Old World Revamp: Silithus, Un'Goro, Feralas, Tanaris, Stranglethorn Vale (Uldum largely unaffected)
    Summary: Titan blood seeps out of wound in Silithus, drastically altering nearby regions and its inhabitants. Azshara seeks to perform ritual that merges Azeroth's dying (weakened) world soul with her own. Something is stirring in the ruins of Ahn'Qiraj (a new threat not seen before). A powerful ally is lost, an old friend becomes a powerful foe.
    "

The timing suits (just before the event, folks are getting their hands off keyboards and are preparing to hear the public reaction to what they have been working on, the lips are getting laxer, etc).
    Aww you read my Team Titan Azshara stuff before you posted a "leak"! That was sweet of you. I upvote this simply on the basis of Azshara trying to take over Azeroth's world soul and become a goddess.

I of course do not think that this is the expansion at all. I don't see them doing a staggered Level Cap...that just seems like asking for trouble from the community.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post

Excitement leads to Hype, Hype leads to Shitposting, Shitposting leads to Anger, Anger leads to suffering...
    "What...what will i find in this leak?"
    "Yourself"
    *turns around*
    "Your brain....you will not need it"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    1 DAY FOR BLIZZCON! HYPEEE /caps

awwww im not on teh hype train sniffs
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

>Posting TDB in 2k17 in all seriousness.
    Would have been higher tier if the link was to the underwater login screen imo.

Deleted
    Monsieur Metzen told me (in my dream) that he doesn't want to leak the expansion.

And for people thinking i'm joking, this did actually happen in my dream last night.
    Metzen really did the most awesome presentations. We kinda need him back :P

7+ Year Old Account
    I doubt they would name an expansion like some other not connected Acti-Blizz product is called. Possible, but I doubt it.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, here I found some interesting leaks!

7+ Year Old Account
    "What...what will i find in this leak?"
    "Yourself"
    *turns around*
    "Your brain....you will not need it"
    BRAIIIIINNNNNNSSSSS!!!!!...........what wot u meen allout? DAMNIT

Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    awwww im not on teh hype train sniffs
    I'm twice on it, and you're part of the brotherhood. We're one and the same brothaaaaa.

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend who's at BlizzCon for the weekend sent me this...

Could this finally be it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesFolk View Post
    Hey guys, here I found some interesting leaks!
    good troll!! Have sammich!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    I'll refrain from commenting on her appearance, but I'm not a fan of game publishers objectifying women in order to get young men crazy about their games. Feels like a sort of 70s thing to do. It's not that I mind seeing a pretty person, I just think it furthers a bunch of negative stereotypes. Probably doesn't do much good for young gamer girls either. "That's how I'm supposed to behave in order to be accepted in the gaming community? OK *becomes a Twitch girl*."
    Boobs are money friend

My sources tell me the expansion is named The Council of The Eye of Azshara Below the Dark Glades

Deleted

"
    "

No Kul'tiras no believe. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    class forums are a winge fest . buncha crybabies. General off topic can be fun. and the jokes megathread is a great time waster. gen OT is where i spend the most of my time on here to be honest. The lore forum is just funny. people arguing vehemently over ideas that someone who gets paid to come up with and weather or not they are correct. thats the funniest thing yet.
    I don't fit in with the class forums...they are so negative.

I actually like Survival Hunters as they are now. That is not an opinion you want to share with Hunters in that forum. Marksman and Survival were slowly and slowly getting more and more similar as time was passing. It was good of Blizz to try and shake it up. I don't think the current iteration of Survival is AMAZING but I do think having it as a melee spec will be good in the long run for the class as a whole.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”