Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    Just as I realized my life's purpose as a Stormcaller, the fancy exotic Voidwalker helm drops. Now I feel trapped in a loveless marriage.
    Its not to late to take the kids with you and run stormcaller with a younger model

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    Just as I realized my life's purpose as a Stormcaller, the fancy exotic Voidwalker helm drops. Now I feel trapped in a loveless marriage.
    Void Walker for life!

There is just something amazing about dropping a giant void bomb on a group of enemies that is too satisfying to pass up.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Hit 262 last night... Time to try out Nightfall and the raid

Now if I can figure out why my hunter is so darn squishy.

i only rented Destiny 2 but it left an okay impression. not sure if it has the gameplay that will keep me glued... i was already kinda bored like 1 hour in. But i may pick it up again when it's cheaper

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Hit 262 last night... Time to try out Nightfall and the raid

Now if I can figure out why my hunter is so darn squishy.
    At 262, you are a little low for the Raid, but you should be able to make some progress.

And your hunter is squishy because that is how they are designed. They lack Resilience badly. Try and focus on Recovery, and use cover and your dodge as much as you can to evade.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    At 262, you are a little low for the Raid, but you should be able to make some progress.

And your hunter is squishy because that is how they are designed. They lack Resilience badly. Try and focus on Recovery, and use cover and your dodge as much as you can to evade.
    What is the recommended power level for raids? The game seemed to open them up at 260.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    What is the recommended power level for raids? The game seemed to open them up at 260.
    Raids have tiered power level suggestions.

Opening the door (Flag Event) 260

Encounters (Royal Pools, Gauntlet, Pleasure Gardens) 270

Calus (Last Boss) 280

7+ Year Old Account
    New to the game. First timer, just bought it a couple days ago

Having fun so far, though im casual. I assume i have to be lvl 20 or w.e the max lvl is currently to do the raid? And is it like WoW where you need to be a certain gear score to pull your weight in it?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post

Having fun so far, though im casual. I assume i have to be lvl 20 or w.e the max lvl is currently to do the raid? And is it like WoW where you need to be a certain gear score to pull your weight in it?
    Yeah, raid opens up at 260 (first encounter), the others require 270, and the final boss requires 280.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post

260 power to enter raid
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Its not to late to take the kids with you and run stormcaller with a younger model
    Ha! I'm probably going to do just do that.

Void Walker for life!

There is just something amazing about dropping a giant void bomb on a group of enemies that is too satisfying to pass up.
    I know but going full Palpatine as Stormcaller just brings me so much joy. I may have even squealed with glee when I first used the super. I do like Voidwalker but I think I'm in love with Stormcaller (:

game is pretty fun so far, been playing since monday
    just got to level 20, interested to see how long i stick around

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I got the sunshot and in am definately keeping this sidearm. It is immensely useful against horde charges.

I wish we could trade equivalent level pallots for those of our choosing. Ive found this gold/yellow, orange, white and blue combination of pallets in both rare and legendary that i really like
    Got lv 12 and then re-crafted lv16 version and infused up to 231 and loving every shot of it as a gunslinger hunter
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

So being new to Destiny, i`m wondering why i keep entering into the Nightfall scenario on my own.
    Do i need to find people to manually queue with?
    The matchmaking for strikes seem fine on the other hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejiko View Post
    So being new to Destiny, i`m wondering why i keep entering into the Nightfall scenario on my own.
    Do i need to find people to manually queue with?
    The matchmaking for strikes seem fine on the other hand.
    There is no Match Making for Nightfalls unless you do a Guided Game.

When you hover over an activity, it will tell you if there is Match Making. If it doesn't say there is, there isn't.

So yeah, for Nightfalls, you will need to assemble a team, or use the Guided Games option.

- - - Updated - - -

How's things going for the PC folks?

7+ Year Old Account
    How's things going for the PC folks?
    I'm a total newbie to the Destiny universe, but I'm greatly enjoying my time with it. I've got a Titan (Striker) at power level 255, and will be making a Warlock soon to test the waters of the Devour build. No regrets about picking it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    I'm a total newbie to the Destiny universe, but I'm greatly enjoying my time with it. I've got a Titan (Striker) at power level 255, and will be making a Warlock soon to test the waters of the Devour build. No regrets about picking it up.
    If you're interested in any advice, I'd say hold off on making that warlock until your Titan is at minimum 290. Reason is, upgrades are based on your account. You will power up your warlock much faster with your titan being as high power as possible.

You can also transfer over your weapons from your titan to your warlock when the lock hits level 20. So the higher those weapons are, the better.

For example, I created a Titan first as well, got him over 300 Power, then created my warlock. Between saturday and sunday, my warlock went from level 1 to power level 295. Super fast!

10+ Year Old Account
    daily reminder memory leak on PC still is not fixed
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

7+ Year Old Account
    If you're interested in any advice, I'd say hold off on making that warlock until your Titan is at minimum 290. Reason is, upgrades are based on your account. You will power up your warlock much faster with your titan being as high power as possible.

You can also transfer over your weapons from your titan to your warlock when the lock hits level 20. So the higher those weapons are, the better.

For example, I created a Titan first as well, got him over 300 Power, then created my warlock. Between saturday and sunday, my warlock went from level 1 to power level 295. Super fast!
    I'm having an absolute blast on the Titan, so it doesn't bother me at all to keep grinding on that character. Thanks for the tip!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    I'm having an absolute blast on the Titan, so it doesn't bother me at all to keep grinding on that character. Thanks for the tip!
    Np! I too love my Titan. Super fun class to play.

Warlocks are cool too since they have a different utility setup, but there is just something about playing a Titan that just feels so right.