10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Because some people are absolutely dead set on it being Void Lords and Ka'resh next.

Despite a mountain of evidence even before today saying we're getting another Azeroth expansion as a cool down after destroying the Burning Legion.
    I could use a cooldown, yo. All this demon slaying really wore me out. Need to relax and crack open a few gnome skulls.
    Hey

Faction war yes, but this feels like Garrosh 2.0. I can see it already.

Wht I’m curious about is how she’d ever get the rest of the Horde to go for it? Clearly was implied in the preview that the rest of the Horde still doesn’t really trust her.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    well fuck. See you tomorrow guys, since we are so close, I am avoiding getting spoiled now. Enjoy the real leaking
    It's not really a leak. It spoilers the story's general direction, but not the expansion's location or features.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mabusgaming View Post
    good bye bananas, all aboard the sylvanas decimating stormwind train!

Also this makes me feel like that one leak about sylvanas getting an item from the northern part of the plaguelands to be used... Is sounding more plausible now.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...alm-of-shadows
    she is my warchief!
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Deleted
    This actually doesn't sound that exiting. I hope the Genki-Leak is wrong. I want new Races -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    You do realize this means Thrall dies?
    nah, dave kosak said thrall won't die in this expansion

https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/926142232163360768

I can hear it now... the entire expansion...

GREYMANE'S FORCES CONTROL THIS WARDEN TOWER...
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    With the Desolate Council they could have a way to unlink Sylvanas from the Horde before the war.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    With BlizzCon only a day away and the book prologue out, I guess this is the perfect time for me to reveal that I was the one behind all of these.

Sorry about the image spam, I don't know how to make them smaller.
    Tides of vengaence most convincing one only the water on the letters made me doubt it
    - He who moves first always wins -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    she is my warchief!
    #notmywarchief

Sorry I had to. I actually really do like Sylvy.
    Hey

With BlizzCon only a day away and the book prologue out, I guess this is the perfect time for me to reveal that I was the one behind all of these.

SNIP
    I still can't get over how goddamn good that Shadowlands one looks.

Nice job with all of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the whole attack on Stormwind is going to happen, how will it happen in-game?
    Like Sylvanas goes there with the Horde faction (Not all of them, but a royalist group) attacking the city and probably you could go in and steal resources.

Here is hoping it can be a pre-patch to the next expansion and finally get more involvement...
    Even have the whole Sylvanas vs the furry king happen again.
    For the Horde!

That's fake, the misusage of "Rift of Aln" gives it away.

For what it's worth, I would play all of them.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Woah, who would've guessed Sylvanas would do something evil, unfounded and uncalled for? It is not like it has happened before.. right? Right?

That being said, my usual perception of her as a villanous and malicious, yet well-written character is just getting bolded through this. However, this is exactly what we needed; more faction conflict. Take the ball away from huge threats, Old Gods, titans, Void Lords, Naaru and try to simplify it. Turn it into some good old resource and conquest-based story that doesn't have a higher purpose behind it other than surviving and winning.

The one thing that catches me by surprise is that we'll possibly end up having orcs lead by Saurfang raise their voices against needless violence.

Saurfang will possibly become the Horde's pre-MoP Jaina.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    @JainaKulTirasBlizzCon YOUR PRESENCE is requested here! You shall stand for your trial.
    waiting patiently in judgement. where is brother @Zoibert the Bear? and brother @Shadochi?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    Faction war yes, but this feels like Garrosh 2.0. I can see it already.
    Oh yeah this is 100% Garrosh 2.0 and this forum is gonna love it.

Also, I think this might be the final nail in the coffin for the Void Elf/Nightborne idea. I see next to no way that the Void is as big a factor as Void Elves would make it seem, and I see little chance the Nightborne would side openly with the Horde after a Siege of Stormwind.

Nightborne Neutral may still be possible, though.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

:thumbsup: Thats some top trolling