10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I still think your logo is better, but thanks! <3 I don't even understand how you did half that detail for the border on EoA.
    It's only pixelart. I think yours is much more modern looking and up to date.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Hmm, after thinking about it for a while, I might not hate it that much after all, as long as they bring INSANE customization to the races and make the subraces way more different than the original ones, then I'll be happy.

I wanted a new race but I kinda realize now that they no longer wish to add more races to the game as we have plenty. And the PvP horde vs alliance story is probably just going to be early in the expansion and then they have to band together against N'zoth right after.

But for people thinking Sylvanas is the one to die in the war, that I don't agree with considering what Ion said and how important she really is.
    If Jaina or Sylvanas die, I'll be annoyed either way. I care not for Genn as he's practically useless to the alliance, but I do hope they make Gilneas relevant again in the possible revamp then, that'd be cool as it's one of the most amazing cities in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Speaking of Blizzcon, are these mounts still obtainable to get or it's too late?
    yeah you can still get them, just need to buy a ticket/virtual ticket

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait wait wait...what if the Siege is just a moment where someone like Azshara takes the opportunity to hit us while we aren't paying attention? Surely the Stormwind assault will have to come from the sea. We know the Undead have a large navy and going by land seems impractical.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account

Horde

Lok'tar Ogar!

FOR THE HORDE!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Slowpoke, I just want you to know that I find your constant skepticism refreshing.
    It's less skepticism and more blind hope. There's been a desert of leaks that actually have new races. Everyone instead saying nothing or sub-races. So I've been trying my darndest to poke holes where I can.

Quote Originally Posted by NiftySwifty View Post
    Or she could just be sailing from Kalimdor and attacking them from the sea... Main horde army is in Orgrimmar not the Undercity.
    This, however, was a thought that occured to me as well. If we do get a heavy-naval theme, likely the reason for it is that both sides need to use the sea to get to their enemy. Almost like a Battle of the Pacific kind of thing.

We're trying to capture and secure enough islands to hop our army to the enemy capital, while they're trying to do the same. Starting from SW/ORG, then going to Kul'tiras/Whatever the Horde zone is, and then using level scaling to freely choose what islands to assault next.

Likely with our character in the position of "Admiral."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    If Sylvanas dies, it's time to SPIN.
    THE.
    WHEEL
    I got Vol'jin's ashes...

((I'd be totally down for that.))

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    And a full world revamp!
    if this is the basis for it itll shut up the vanilla wishmongers as well. full on faction war adn world revamp!!
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Speaking of Blizzcon, are these mounts still obtainable to get or it's too late?
    You can buy the virtual ticket even after Blizzcon, so you're good!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Does anyone else wanna discuss how unlikely it is that Sylvanas would actually be able to make a true assault on Stormwind? Assault from land means her forces have to amass in Lordaeron and move south past Ironforge. They would either have to assault Ironforge first and deal with the Dwarves and Gnomes (which means that Stormwind now knows they are on the way) or they have to try and find someway to not get spotted on the way.

Obviously the Forsaken have quite an armada, but would they really be able to take out Stormwind's fleets and air brigades? I just don't see how they would realistically launch a full assault on Stormwind at this time. Maybe the blood will give some form of advantage in this regard?
    The only reason I think she actually will is because of Varithramas. "When your throne runs red with the blood of betrayal, and the shattered mask hangs above your hearth, it will be too late.." or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Also the Desolate Council, and Sylvanas not really caring about it makes me feel like this is leadup for Calia to show up in Undercity.
    Yeah, that picture could actually be one of the hottest leaks now. Sadly, when i postet it again, everyone thought it was the damn login screen again.
    https://imgur.com/WeUoBdM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    If Sylvanas dies, it's time to SPIN.
    THE.
    WHEEL
    https://i.gyazo.com/fea861f5e5abace5...6a4bd329c3.png We're doomed.
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I think everybody jumping to conclusions about the story of the expansion is a bit premature.

As interesting as it is, the prologue of the book is simply setting up the plot of the book. It's not setting up the expansion by itself. The expansion will likely be set up towards the end of the book, just like it was with Theramore (its destruction) and Garrosh's trial (his escape with Wrathion).
    It doesn't really matter. The faction war won't be confined to the pre-expansion event, that's what counts. The saving grace might be that we will get interrupted by (omg) a bigger evil or something similar, which would delay the conflict which they won't be able to deliver on until later.
    Last edited by rda; 2017-11-02 at 07:53 PM.

I'm going to say it (again), Shadows Fall might be the one and only real expansion leak. Everything fits together. City sieges, the removed language barriers on RP realms, the heavy focus on a new faction conflict and the world revamp. A faction war would undoubtly create new zones and move barriers, destroy old zones and "create" new ones. Horde conquering X, Alliance losing X but conquering Y. It all makes sense to connect this to a world revamp.

Zandalar? South Seas? Forget it. It will be about Sylvanas and the Alliance (Jaina+Kul'Tiras). The question is: is Sylvanas N'zoth? Or who is it? One of Sylvanas allies? Maybe Nathanos? Or one of the alliance, Jaina? What if Jaina has been killed during the attack on Theramore and N'zoth took her place?

So many possible twists here... amazing.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

If the virtual ticket is still available you can still get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    I think everybody jumping to conclusions about the story of the expansion is a bit premature.

As interesting as it is, the prologue of the book is simply setting up the plot of the book. It's not setting up the expansion by itself. The expansion will likely be set up towards the end of the book, just like it was with Theramore (its destruction) and Garrosh's trial (his escape with Wrathion).
    Very true.

Pre-MoP book's premise: Attack Theramore. Nothing on pandas.
    Pre-WoD book's premise: Garrosh's trial. Nothing on timeline travel (until the very end)
    Pre-Legion book's premise: Illidan is awesome, all hail Illidan. Nothing on the new Legion invasion and Illidan's return.

7+ Year Old Account
    Isnt kt dead?? And isnt he supposed to be evil? Not keen on his lore

You can still get them with the virtual ticket. For that matter, I “think” you can buy the ticket even after Blizzcon is finished for a little bit too and get them then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    @ercarp At the same time I hate you, but at the same time I want to rub it in @JainaKulTirasBlizzCon face. :3 What do you think @Shadochi ?
    No face-rubbing is necessary nor warranted.

Unlike some of you eggheads, I'm able to distinguish between saying something might be true and saying something is most definitely true. All I ever did was argue that ToV is a good-looking logo that could be legit. I didn't say it was the real logo or that anything was confirmed. My beef was with people going "lol its debunked braah".

Anyway. Back to square 1 I suppose. What I did originally was to argue that Sylvanas would betray everybody and invade Stormwind, just as Il'gynoth suggested. Mask on the hearth and all that. The question now remains what role Jaina will have, and whether the invasion of Stormwind is a catalyst for a south seas expansion or a Lordaeron-focused one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Maybe? But when I say "Garrosh" I mean "Clearly evil Hitler parallel whose blatant racism and disregard for everyone not-Orc is horrible" and "Tries to eat an evil power source larger than her own head"

The second one is even part of the Evil Overlord rules!
    Garrosh didn't start the war though. Varian did as he blamed the hord for the wrath gate incident then tried to take undercity untill jaina ported the army away. people forget garrosh was prideful and arguable racist but wasnt inherently anything more than just a crap leader until he was pushed down the road of win at all costs war.