The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I got Vol'jin's ashes...

((I'd be totally down for that.))
    Looks like it's going to be Baine for me.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

LOK'NARRASH BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE HORDE!!! TODAY WE FIGHT OUR OLD ENEMY, THOSE FILTHY PIGSKINNED HUMANS! LOK'TAR OGAR! FOR THE HORDE!

/Rp off. Anyway, curious to see how they include faction war in a way that doesn't feel forced. I love it, but I know plenty of others absolutely despise it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    This sounds so lame and boring, what would even be the draw of that after something amazing like Legion.

And don't say 'scaling old world zones'; all that does it rape the transmog market and make every aspect of the game tedious.

Can we just let old leveling zones be dead, who the hell cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Does anyone else wanna discuss how unlikely it is that Sylvanas would actually be able to make a true assault on Stormwind? Assault from land means her forces have to amass in Lordaeron and move south past Ironforge. They would either have to assault Ironforge first and deal with the Dwarves and Gnomes (which means that Stormwind now knows they are on the way) or they have to try and find someway to not get spotted on the way.

Obviously the Forsaken have quite an armada, but would they really be able to take out Stormwind's fleets and air brigades? I just don't see how they would realistically launch a full assault on Stormwind at this time. Maybe the blood will give some form of advantage in this regard?
    Remember what Varimathras says? He speaks of betrayal and the court running red with it.

Someone within the Alliance will possibly betray them to facilitate the attack.

Totally coming off as a whiny super fanboi, and I don't care at all. But, if Sylvanas becomes Garrosh 2.0 and becomes a raid boss, I will unsubscribe for the last time. I'm done with the corrupt hero story line, and I'm especially done with the new faction leader every expansion story.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    nah, dave kosak said thrall won't die in this expansion
    But he does...

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Worgen fan, a silver lining of Sylvanas attacking Stormwind is that Genn will get more sympathy from the other Alliance leaders. Heh. Assuming he doesn't die... which, unfortunately, seems likely.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    If Sylvanas dies, it's time to SPIN.
    THE.
    WHEEL
    this is genius

that job is a death sentence it seems

also if sylvatrump starts plauge bombing stormwind in so #notmywarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Maybe? But when I say "Garrosh" I mean "Clearly evil Hitler parallel whose blatant racism and disregard for everyone not-Orc is horrible" and "Tries to eat an evil power source larger than her own head"

The second one is even part of the Evil Overlord rules!
    We always knew Sylvanas was evil., but there's a line between villainous and "Hitler". Garrosh unfortunately crossed that line. I hope they are more subtle with Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Garrosh didn't start the war though. Varian did as he blamed the hord for the wrath gate incident then tried to take undercity untill jaina ported the army away. people forget garrosh was prideful and arguable racist but wasnt inherently anything more than just a crap leader until he was pushed down the road of win at all costs war.
    How was the Siege of Undercity in any way responsible to Garrosh doing anything he did in Cata?

What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people think Thrall is going to die?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    Totally coming off as a whiny super fanboi
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    If Sylvanas dies, it's time to SPIN.
    THE.
    WHEEL
    Lor'themar, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    This sounds so lame and boring, what would even be the draw of that after something amazing like Legion.

And don't say 'scaling old world zones'; all that does it rape the transmog market and make every aspect of the game tedious.

Can we just let old leveling zones be dead, who the hell cares?
    I care, as do many others.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Garrosh didn't start the war though. Varian did as he blamed the hord for the wrath gate incident then tried to take undercity untill jaina ported the army away. people forget garrosh was prideful and arguable racist but wasnt inherently anything more than just a crap leader until he was pushed down the road of win at all costs war.
    TBF the Horde then went ahead and escalated things pretty hard. Sending Sylvanas to secure all of Lordaeron and then into Gilneas, expanding into Night Elven lands and strip-foresting the thing to basically build Azshara.

Then the Alliance countered with Southern Barrens and that's when the whole thing just entered that unfortunant spiral where everyone blamed each other for Camp T.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Isnt kt dead?? And isnt he supposed to be evil? Not keen on his lore
    he's a lich, when they die they return to their phylactery, destroy it and they are gone for good.

we've never found his phylactery after his defeat in wrath, so he gotta be still roaming around.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    Totally coming off as a whiny super fanboi, and I don't care at all. But, if Sylvanas becomes Garrosh 2.0 and becomes a raid boss, I will unsubscribe for the last time. I'm done with the corrupt hero story line, and I'm especially done with the new faction leader every expansion story.
    Sylvanas isn't corrupt. No Old God is telling her to do these things. This is something in line with what Sylvanas would choose to do. I find it more compelling than "LOL CORRUPTION" when this is something that the character chooses. Especially if she's unapologetic about it.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Lol, Varimathras quote about the "shattered mask" to the alliance is now fully solved as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    No face-rubbing is necessary nor warranted.

Unlike some of you eggheads, I'm able to distinguish between saying something might be true and saying something is most definitely true. All I ever did was argue that ToV is a good-looking logo that could be legit. I didn't say it was the real logo or that anything was confirmed. My beef was with people going "lol its debunked braah".
    Blablablabla, you defended it against winds and tides (pun intended) almost saying we were irrational for saying it was fake. In the end, I'll just stick to the fact that we were right on this, and I don't care if I'm being obnoxious.