Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I still think your logo is better, but thanks! <3 I don't even understand how you did half that detail for the border on EoA.
    You are both terrible people for fucking with people like that, tbh. But you're talented, I'll give you that.

sylvanas will become nzoths jailor.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    @ercarp At the same time I hate you, but at the same time I want to rub it in @JainaKulTirasBlizzCon face. :3 What do you think @Shadochi ?
    Well, I guess it's time I said I was InsertNameHere123, and used it as a place to vent my crappy worldbuiling ideas into wow :P

or was I?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    Isnt kt dead?? And isnt he supposed to be evil? Not keen on his lore
    We never destroyed his phylactery in wraith, so he should still be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I'm just curious what this is all leading too...obviously this will create some faction conflict but we all know that the entire expansion isn't going to be HvA. They need leveling zones/raids/dungeons/etc...and all of that needs some sort of common enemy.

One thing I'm looking forward to though. Jaina coming back in the middle of this invasion and being all "DID I NOT TELL YOU FOOLS!?!?" and then blasting Horde soldiers left and right with some Thunder King power.
    Jaina be like: "Time to give Daelin Proudmoore a new statue in Stormwind!" and "Sorry dad".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I still think your logo is better, but thanks! <3 I don't even understand how you did half that detail for the border on EoA.
    You sir are now a legend in my book.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://imgur.com/t72MgQn
    The Original upload has more than 12000 victims.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Lol, Varimathras quote about the "shattered mask" to the alliance is now fully solved as well.
    ...there was never any question about the Shattered Mask. Everyone immediately knew it was talking about Sylvanas. I mean we were talking to Varimathras who was Sylv's right hand demon. What on earth else could it have meant?
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    How was the Siege of Undercity in any way responsible to Garrosh doing anything he did in Cata?

What?
    it started the war.

So what leak is everyone thinking is true? Pages erupted after that prologue, couldn't keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizim View Post
    Why do people think Thrall is going to die?
    The Horde would only attack Stormwind over Thrall's dead body.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    So what leak is everyone thinking is true? Pages erupted after that prologue, couldn't keep up.
    It's either Shadowfall (Shadows Fall? Shadow Falls? whatever) or Cluemancer

Any leak mentioning "city sieges" has some credence now imo

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    ...there was never any question about the Shattered Mask. Everyone immediately knew it was talking about Sylvanas. I mean we were talking to Varimathras who was Sylv's right hand demon. What on earth else could it have meant?
    I think he meant, this almost verifies she does something in Stormwind. I'm guessing she sets up some meeting, and murders someone in the throne room. Some fun cinematic, like the Stormheim one.

Deleted
    https://imgur.com/a/McO7c

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Well, I guess it's time I said I was InsertNameHere123, and used it as a place to vent my crappy worldbuiling ideas into wow :P

or was I?
    This brotherhood REEKS of disappointment. It will be disbanded tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so beyond hype if the genki leak turns out 100% true. City seige... finally World pvp brought back.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Blablablabla, you defended it against winds and tides (pun intended) almost saying we were irrational for saying it was fake. In the end, I'll just stick to the fact that we were right on this, and I don't care if I'm being obnoxious.
    You're being dead wrong, that's what you're being. What are you mate, 17?

People argued the logo was fake because they felt it didn't hold up to the quality of past logos, and started pointing out what (to them) felt like inconsistencies in how Blizzard does their logos. I said that these arguments didn't hold water, since we don't know what goes into making these logos at Blizzard. But I made it quite clear that it was up in the air; I never argued that the logo was the real deal, only that it could be. If you're trying to deny that, you're just being full of it. That's all I will say on the subject.

Part of me really wants to see a reclaimed undercity and what it would look like all cleaned up and stormwind esc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still casting my vote for something Azshara related. But honestly it's getting hard to guess. This prologue doesn't really support too many theories that I'm keen on going with. The idea of a full old world revamp with more AvH focus is really not appealing to me.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”