10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I still have a hard time believing they'll go 8 years before introducing a new race.
    Well here is hoping there will be new ones tomorrow if they announce it.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Don't worry wolf bro. We still got Darius motherfuckin' Crowley.
    Do we? I haven't seen that guy since I leveled my Worgen Mage...back in Cataclysm.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    This isn't Starcraft.
    Remind me?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I wonder what he meant by "eliminate the competition" for that matter.

If we do have a heavy Old God presence along with the Faction War, my guess is he found some Twilight Cultists.
    Are we sure that’s before Sargeras’ stab? I took it as, if it’s after the stab, they are referring to other prospectors of the Titan blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's almost here. Any good leaks? Here is to hoping for new customization and a few pirate themed areas

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to see my boys C'thun and Yoggy again.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Remind me?
    Base trades are for Starcraft, not for WoW.

Deleted
    Inb4 the Desolate Council is splitting from the Horde and becomes a human subrace.

Can anyone be so kind to link me "genki's leak" ? =)

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    So it's almost here. Any good leaks? Here is to hoping for new customization and a few pirate themed areas
    World of Warcraft:Shadows Fall
    Focusing on a war between Horde and Alliance being manipulated by the Old Gods after the events of Silithus. Every major lore character is involved and YOU are an enemy and friend at the same time.
    Lvl 120 cap
    Currency is Azerite
    Horde:HM Tauren,Zandalari trolls,Nightborne races
    Alliance:AoL Draenei,Void Elves,Dark iron dwarves races
    Worgen and Goblin new models will be rolled out next year.
    7 new zones(3 are on Kul'Tiras) plus 2 more zones added in content patches
    City sieges for open world pvp.
    Customisation overhaul including height changer and tattoos.
    Racial storylines
    Horde vs Alliance with the Windrunner sisters and Jaina being the main characters
    Artifact weapons are sacrificed for the most part to seal the wound of Silithus. Windrunner bow is given back to Alleria.
    Weapon crafting system.
    Level scale up happening in Azeroth
    Three new battlegrounds
    3.0 revamp of level experience has been in development for nearly 4 years. Expect zone changes worldwide so the events post MoP will be visible such as territory changes all with Legion tier details so expect new settlements where before were ruins. Gilneas is remade.
    Old zones now have storylines attached to them rather than complete 96/96 quests. Storyline chapters are now the norm from Elwynn to Silithus after being used in MoP,WoD and Legion.
    Silvermoon and Exodar brought from the TBC map into the current map allowing flight and more immersion details with updated level up experience.
    Sylvanas has Tyr's hand.
    Cross faction communications are now possible but only on RP and RP-PVP realms for now. All alliance can understand orcish and all horde can understand common. Other languages are still not possible for cross communication.

Plot twist: One of the main characters that everyone knows is an incarnation of N'zoth and has been dead for years. We were never talking to them. Dubbed internally as the "SIxth sense experience" moment referring to how that movie ended.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Base trades happen in Starcraft, not in WoW.
    Oh you meant that. I dunno, I had something more Scooby-Dooish in mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    No leaks, but the "Before the Storm" prologue is out:
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=275306/b...mpler-spoilers
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I think that we are forgetting that something BIG happens in Silithus that gets the goblins pretty excited. This might be the reason of the next war, the excuse that Sylvanas need to justify her war against the Alliance to a Horde tired of conflict.

My guess is that both factions go to Silithus to see what the goblins discover and Sylvanas or a third faction Old-God related make a move to start another conflict between Horde and Alliance.
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Who else is hoping Sylvanas brings back Genn's son as a Forsaken?

Would certainly give him more of a reason to rip her throat out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean the Horde attacked the Val'kyr first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Please note that Sylvanas tried to screw over a alive Val'kyr for her goals, made a deal with Helya who is Odyn's mortal enemy or rather was. Sylvanas has way more dirt on her hands then Genn Greymane who has a legit beef with her(You took my son's future, now I've taken yours).

And exactly how are Val'Kyr, Helya and Odyn connected to the Horde/Alliance conflict? Not at all. Those are third parties here

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Yeah, and it was Sylvanas who attacked Gilneas. But I predict a truce will happen or what you said at the end.
    We can assume that shortly before the attack on the broken shore the alliance and horde hold a truce. and this truce was broken by Genn, not Sylvanas

if Shadows Fall is legit, what will the N'zoth avatar be? Wrathion? Genn?

Looking forward to reading the book. Also wondering at what point she'll be overthrown, she has enemies everywhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Not the biggest fan of Sylvanas, but I really do not want her to go the Garrosh route. Just let the Horde have a Warchief for more than one expansion cycle.
    "no warchief rules longer than an expansion my son" - king terenas menethil

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Can we get some WoD time travel up in here and make it tomorrow already?
    Best post.

10+ Year Old Account
    The prologue of the new novel was just revealed (and apparently that's okay with Blizzard, Wowhead says). I won't get into the details but it seems to be hinting towards faction conflict. Sylvanas has a plan to take on Stormwind.

However, the prologue starts in Silithus. And I think that's going to matter a lot more in the end than petty wars between Horde and Alliance.