Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    The Tauren need story attention too-one that doesn't involve camps dissappearing or a cheiftain dying. Them being sacrifical lambs achieves neither of these.
    Oh but it does, Baine would get his spotlight, the Alliance would pillage through Mulgore in the beginning slaughtering their merry way towards Thunderbluff. Baine doesn't have to die, the Alliance only needs to start the conflict, they don't have to succeed there. The Tauren would push back and the rest of the horde would come together, like the Alliance after Theramore.

And then you could have other war theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

This also confirms Sylvanans did not manipulate Vol'jin as so many claimed.
    She even liked him

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn. I really hope we the heroes aren't forced to participate in bloody violence again. I was just leading an army of humans and Draenei as a Troll priest. C'mon man

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    But at this rate that would just be retaliation, Not true Villany.

We'd need several expansions of Alliance Fucking with the Horde when the Horde is just trying to mind it's own business.

Think about it-the Horde has been pulling stupendously stupid shit as far back as Wrath, where some Orcs thought that Team Killing was a good and honourable sport before getting trampled by skeletons.

This is the sort of level the Alliance would need to sink to-sabotaging co-op efforts for jollies, testing experimental Chemical weapons on Captured Horde Civillians, putting Trolls on chains and making them fight to the death to get their children back...and they'd have to do this consistantly over a long period of time.

Any one-offs would just be easily handwaved as Alliance taking matters into their own hands, it would need to be a consistent sentiment that spans several patches or even expansions.
    You could have some Lorderon nostalgist, for example Calia but they made her not care, calling Anduin out for his age and inexperience gaining political relevance, starting this same war Sylvanas is starting now.
    Like it would be hard rallying Stormwind against Forsaken.

But Alliance doing anything apart from drinking cocktails in their moral highground penthouse is obviously above Golden.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I knew we couldn't get a warchief that would last more than one expansion. I wonder what will be cause of her lolinsanity. We never really got reason for garrys one.
    Maybe sylvanas caved and fell in love with jaina secretly >.>
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Damn. I really hope we the heroes aren't forced to participate in bloody violence again. I was just leading an army of humans and Draenei as a Troll priest. C'mon man
    Look at the bright side Sylvie is as good as dead.

I don't think they are going to make another SoO, I hope that when the undead fleet is heading to Stormwind they go near to N'Zoth's location, then Kul'Tiras (corrupted by the old god) go in and attack the undead navy, either because Sylvanas stepped into "sacred" ground or because they think Sylvanas is going to attack N'Zoth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    You could have some Lorderon nostalgist, for example Calia but they made her not care, calling Anduin out for his age and inexperience gaining political relevance, starting this same war Sylvanas is starting now.
    Like it would be hard rallying Stormwind against Forsaken.
    Genn and Rogers could easily plan a revenge strike against Undercity.

Quote Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
    I don't think they are going to make another SoO, I hope that when the undead fleet is heading to Stormwind they go near to N'Zoth's location, then Kul'Tiras (corrupted by the old god) go in and attack the undead navy, either because Sylvanas stepped into "sacred" ground or because they think Sylvanas is going to attack N'Zoth.
    Orgrimmar? Nope the orcs will jump ship so will the rest of the horde. Undercity will burn and Calia might even join that forsaken council and living humans return to Lordaeron and coexist with the moderates, calling it now

There's obviously going to be more than this. Even if the Horde are facing off with the alliance/jaina with the kul'tiras fleet, Azshara or some n'zoth is gunna pop out the ocean and try and destroy us both in one go, thus no faction war for us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post

This also confirms Sylvanans did not manipulate Vol'jin as so many claimed.

This also confirms that the loa are assholes
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    That was common knowledge since shadows of the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Or was an Old God disguised as a Loa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    That was common knowledge since shadows of the horde.
    I used to appreciate Bwonsamdi at least
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    No more elves, bad Arrashi!!!!!!

We have enough of those. I really hope Sylvanas bites it or changes her mind and I hope they don't ruin the forsaken. They have always been characterized as heartless bastards, I really hope they don't take that away.
    This is so bad im straying from path of mudmugs light. I will need keg of repentance after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Yes you did. An old God.
    Before the old god.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Is it still Horde bias if the Horde players hate it too?

I mean I play exclusively Horde at the moment and would still rather we had a plotline besides 'Warchief desires war, hurr durr'.
    Its always horde bias. Always since the start of wow. No matter what happens - its horde bias.

Sabotaging and undermining Horde since Wrath is Horde Bias!

Deleted
    Legion had many class questlines
    I want an expansion with Race-questlines

Something to expand and tie many faction/race related questions
    Based on on the rate of discussion. It seems the playerbase would be far more intrigued in those storys than of the class ones.

Hopefully blizzard has picked up on that. And is making an expansion of it.

I’m so hyped if it’s gonna be a faction based expac with some milder threats rather than a cosmic threat like Argus.

I’m interested in anything but I definitely wouldn’t mind an expac that focuses on the factions again with some extra threats on the side like maybe Azshara or something.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-11-02 at 08:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Velen: We just saved the world and ended the Burning Crusade by working together. Not as Alliance, not as Horde but as Azerothians under the banner of our Class Hall leaders.

Sylvanas: F*** you, let's go to war.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Maybe she wants to kill Genn , little did she know when she gets to stormwind he built a new wall and made the forsaken Pay for it.

My bet, and I hope this makes an ounce of sense, is that something happens in the pre-patch that gets the factions hating each-other again otherwise its "lmao Idk just make t he factions fight again for reasons"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=275306/b...mpler-spoilers

Tl;dr, Sylvanas is preparing to attack Stormwind.

/extra large popcorn.

- - - Updated - - -

To me, the Goblin part hints at maybe the Alliance and Horde (instigated by Horde) will fight over the Titan Blood after Sargeras stabs Azeroth.
    I don't think its a sylvanas attack on Stormwind there may be more to it example

“We need to increase what is in the Horde’s coffers,” Sylvanas murmured quietly to her champion (Nathanos). “We will need the funds,” Sylvanas continued, “and we will need them.” She waved at a family of orcs. Both the male and female bore battle scars, but they were smiling, and the child they lifted over their heads to see the warchief was plump and healthy-looking.
    From the context here it sounds like the horde has $$ problems, fatigued perhaps tired of battle
    other text
    “It’s not the members that concern me. It is the army. I have decided I will not dissolve (the horde military?) it.”

He turned to look at her. “They think they’ve come home,” he said. “Is this not the case?”

“It is, for the moment,” she said. “Injuries need time to heal. Crops need to be planted. But soon, I will call upon the brave fighters of the Horde for another battle. The one you and I have both longed for,”

Nathanos was silent. She did not take that for disagreement or disapproval. He was often silent. That he did not press her for more details meant that he understood what she wanted.

Stormwind.
    She's either planning something or the text may be hinting at development of Nathanos who hasn't had much development. time will tell really but some Nathanos development would be neat considering hes her champion.