Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    What is the Desolate Council?
    A group of treacherous Forsaken opposing Sylvanas.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Pretty soon I'm gonna have all of the shitposters ignored for posting that shit imgur "leak" good, let the ignore list fill.

Deleted
    Is there going to be viewing parties (streaming) or something? I kind of dont want to watch the youtube livestream alone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    A group of treacherous Forsaken opposing Sylvanas.
    They must be dealt with.
    Hey

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    What is the Desolate Council?
    A governing body formed during Sylvanas' absence from Undercity (warchief business in Org). They don't all agree with her goal of eternal life for the forsaken.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Why do we not have a 8.0 hype group for the Battle.net app?
    Its region based right?

Hype for Calia to show up and talk with the Desolate Council.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oishi View Post
    Maybe Sylv trying to figure Nathanial out? Feeding him false information and see where her leaks are.
    Given the context of the scene and her long relationship with Nathanos, and the fact that she doesn't say outright, sadly that cannot be it.

More likely they want something more specific, like Genn, or something that's in Stormwind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ombus View Post
    lol Justified ? she only cares for herself ! she let Varian Wrynn die ! i hope in this new expansion we can kill her or she dies !.
    how i whould have liked to stay silent on the swear loyalty quest after the broken shore invasion.
    She followed orders, what she did after was really shitty. But she is desperate to stay immortal.

Also, she shows genuine remorse when Varian dies. She followed orders, she even hesitated to retreat.

But sure, she let him die.

Quote Originally Posted by mainrak View Post
    Is there going to be viewing parties (streaming) or something? I kind of dont want to watch the youtube livestream alone
    There will be people with virtual things streaming the thing.

I would probably have bought it for 5 euro, if it was just for access to the stream. since that is an ok price, i dont really want the mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loreguy126 View Post
    NOOO. Just stop even trying to make this a thing. I play ally, but if she is tricked by someone close to her again, I genuinely will feel bad for her more than I already do. Varimathras/Putress/Vereesa, all fucked with Sylvanas. The LAST thing we need to advance her story/make her crazier is, another betrayal lol... Have you ever been fucked over by people you thought were close? It sucks. alot.

BLIZZ stop fucking with Sylv's feelings to justify her future actions. It's not cute, nor is it good lore writing. <3
    Yeah, but... she deserves to be tricked for her warmongering!

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    ... huh...

What if stepping out of the Shadows and becoming Warchief is how Sylvanas becomes a better person? Where she doesn't wage unneeded wars or plot people's murders 'cause she's in the Spotlight?

What if she's going with her army to Stormwind not to attack, but to posture, 'cause she knows Anduin won't give her Greymane but also knows that he's a peace-lover who wouldn't want another war, so she gets him to give up Gilneas in exchange for Greymane's life?
    Well, considering that striking a deal with a corrupted watcher to enslave the right hand of a good-aligned watcher in order to secure her future and the future of her race is literally the first thing she did as warchief, risking the entire war effort against the Legion in the process. I severely doubt that being a Warchief is making her a better person.

And since she specifically mentions that they need gold and an army and wants Stormwind, I really, really doubt that she's going there for peace talks.

Well, fuck, Horde goes full mustache twirling evil again.

Hopefully they can destroy Stormwind and kill Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by mainrak View Post
    Frontpage will have a link to the chat in my signature, so there's sort of a party going on there.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loreguy126 View Post
    NOOO. Just stop even trying to make this a thing. I play ally, but if she is tricked by someone close to her again, I genuinely will feel bad for her more than I already do. Varimathras/Putress/Vereesa, all fucked with Sylvanas. The LAST thing we need to advance her story/make her crazier is, another betrayal lol... Have you ever been fucked over by people you thought were close? It sucks. alot.

BLIZZ stop fucking with Sylv's feelings to justify her future actions. It's not cute, nor is it good lore writing. <3
    Also Lord Godfrey, who shot Sylvanas.

What does the "genki leak" have to do with the book leak thing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Dude. Do you even read fantasy genre novels?

This sort of thing turns out to be misdirection ALL THE TIME. All the time. Yeah occasionally it isn't, but huge numbers of fantasy novels have an intro or prelude or first chapter which is basically there to fuck with your expectations and wrong-foot you.

It totally makes sense for a fantasy genre novel to do this.
    To be fair it is like the new expansion. The word 'expansion' is never used. Similarly siege is never used. For all we know she would use her army to distract alliance forces and send a single rogue to kill Greymane. If Greymane is the target.

Also love the writing. She might end up being the new Garrosh, but she tries not to be. She doesn't like to me warchief. Which makes her a pretty good one. She understands that this a responsibility. Not a privilidge.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy4269 View Post
    What does the "genki leak" have to do with the book leak thing?
    The book confirms that the leak is real

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    What if horde gets Stormwind as a new city and Alliance takes Lordaeron back
    I feel like the leak about the new horde city ''Ruins of Stormwind'' and new alliance city ''Lordaeron'', will maybe become a reality!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I bet there are thousands of users, should I just instead place the top 100?
    [/URL]