Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    If anything, the fact that she took warchief shows the personal sacrifice she's willing to take to do what Vol'jin thought would save the horde.
    The piece of the book revealed earlier literally says she had to take it only because he ordered her to be warchief right before he died, not because she is making a sacrifice to do what Vol'jin thought to be the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much Sylvanas talk and Lilian Voss hasn't been mentioned?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    My concepts don't necessarily express my opinions :P

Guess I'm a sad hordie
    If it makes you feel any better, I still respect the work you do. I can see past opinions I abhor/dislike. Hard lesson to learn, took years.

I fail to see how that quote discredits literally anything I just said. If anything, the fact that she took warchief shows the personal sacrifice she's willing to take to do what Vol'jin thought would save the horde. No great leader ever wanted to lead in the first place. People who want that power are the ones you don't want taking it.
    Perhaps but the last person who didn't feel worthy of being Warchief...was Garrosh and look how that turned out.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Just because he mentions the siege, really, which is why they all hopped onto that leak's train.
    A siege that isn't even clearly happening from the bloody book.

People are taking intentional ambiguity from a fantasy author and interpreting it as mindlessly and literally as humanly possible. It's like they're trying to be wrong.

Deleted
    I love how people already decided what the expansion is about from just the prologue chapter of the book, which takes place between the end of Legion and the start of the next expansion, without knowing what's actually in the rest of the book, many things even including the implied assault on Stormwind may take place in the book, since we don't actually know what the "Storm" refers to.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Who would be in it? I'm hoping for Helcular, he was boss during the prepatch invasions.
    Presumably whoever is the current leader of the deathstalkers, Faranell, the current head of the Royal Apothecary Society, and similar such characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    If those pathetic green skins touch any of my herbs, im gonna crush every single one of their tiny sensitive head in the name of elune.
    As a matter of fact, they're going to fuel the Horde's war effort with your reagent bank!

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Why would she be?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Iknorite? Voss has to factor in somehow.

I'd be unsurprised if she was on the Desolate Council though.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I'll make one I guess. If anyone wants to join the 8.0 Hype Group on Battle.net here's the code
    https://blizzard.com/invite/DDEdNfvDk
    It says "This group no longer exists."
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    https://imgur.com/t72MgQn

Holy shit I actually found the real login screen, quickly look before it gets taken down
    I knew it.

And I still clicked it.

Deleted
    Another detail about Nathanos that caught my attention... he seemed to be poking Sylvanas about her insistence to let the Forsaken have free will. Kind of like... it's your own fault they get silly ideas, you insist on leaving them free willed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    A siege that isn't even clearly happening from the bloody book.

People are taking intentional ambiguity from a fantasy author and interpreting it as mindlessly and literally as humanly possible. It's like they're trying to be wrong.
    It has simply spun out of control at this point and there is no point trying to argue it, so just let everyone ride their discussion wave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    It's not in your region then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    It has simply spun out of control at this point.
    Just riding the wave of hype all the way to Blizzcon at this point.
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    I'm guessing it's because of the EU/US region separation. This is why Battle.net won't succeed as a social platform just yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It's probably the best solution my dear Pantupino!
    @Pantupino, just top 2 is OK imo, Fahrad agrees too.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    I fail to see how that quote discredits literally anything I just said. If anything, the fact that she took warchief shows the personal sacrifice she's willing to take to do what Vol'jin thought would save the horde. No great leader ever wanted to lead in the first place. People who want that power are the ones you don't want taking it.
    Garrosh didn't even want it.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    Another detail about Nathanos that caught my attention... he seemed to be poking Sylvanas about her insistence to let the Forsaken have free will. Kind of like... it's your own fault they get silly ideas, you insist on leaving them free willed.
    Good thing there is necromantic artifact that can fix that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I'll make one I guess. If anyone wants to join the 8.0 Hype Group on Battle.net here's the code
    https://blizzard.com/invite/DDEdNfvDk
    Broken invite.

Are you US or EU?