Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    How big do you guys think the announcement will be? Just a video revealing the expansion + features? Or is it safe to expect a cinematic video as well (not necessarily cinematic trailer)?

Legion got a teaser cinematic immediately before the announcement trailer. Id actually expect 8.0's to be more epic, given that it has to actually reveal the climactic ending of the current expansion before it can go on to explain the premise of the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    It's been such a wild ride making this train for you guys, these past months have been awesome. I may sound like the story ends here but it just doesn't, this is just the beginning of something beautiful, a new World of Warcraft expansion set.

It was such a pleasure to work on this train and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did on creating it. I now release both the Original version and the "Collectors Edition" version with the signatures of the top 100 people on this thread.

I love you guys and remember! Lets all have fun at BlizzCon! Have a great night everyone!

Click on the images for the full size version! (ITS IN 4K!)

The ghost Metzen makes me sad!

Incoming 100 people quoting those images. :P

It's been such a wild ride making this train for you guys, these past months have been awesome. I may sound like the story ends here but it just doesn't, this is just the beginning of something beautiful, a new World of Warcraft expansion set.

It was such a pleasure to work on this train and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did on creating it. I now release both the Original version and the "Collectors Edition" version with the signatures of the top 100 people on this thread.

I love you guys and remember! Lets all have fun at BlizzCon! Have a great night everyone!

Thank you. I'll save it to my memory collection.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

That's awesome! I love you too <3 Definitely saving it!
    MOM GET THE CAMERA I MADE IT ON THE HYPE TRAIN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by delphiskye View Post
    got the giggles for a sec and nearly re did my ankle as i reload and saw Vyomesh sig my google playlist decide to play Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me). (was playing disney for a kid last night so it randomly has disney at mo) i better get some sort of fishing upgrade this xpac DONT TAKE MY ROD
    Hahaha. Mine is from anime though (also about pirates)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1NvZR7vI0Q

He's a skeleton pirate musician. With an Afro.
    10/10 character design.

5+ Year Old Account

You sir are God

Beautiful as always. Thanks for the great artwork <3

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I agree. This looks pretty real.
    I'm calling it for sure. This is a snip from the in-game cinematic trailer for the next expansion.
    @Pantupino Looks fantastic man, so hyped that I got on the train. Really hope they slide your work into Blizzcon somehow, you deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    I'm calling it for sure. This is a snip from the in-game cinematic trailer for the next expansion.
    I just want to hear the drums of war theme that was leaked in the trailer which is most likely the main theme for the expac like tempest was for Legion.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone please send me the invite for the discord channel again?

10+ Year Old Account

I love you <3

Aww, didn't make it on the train.
    But sure was fun watching the thread!

Deleted
    snip
    That's cool!
    Wait, I'm on there too? I haven't posted that much in here

(Also. As far as I can make it out on my phone. You mispelled my name. But thats ok )

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I just want to hear the drums of war theme that was leaked in the trailer which is most likely the main theme for the expac like tempest was for Legion.
    What??? Link????

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    Hah! Nice pun, wolf
    Wasn't my intent but I'll take it.

- - - -

OT: Yeah link the Discord inv again, sounds like fun.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

I love the Ghost of Crawler in there.

Time to listen to this for the next few hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Legion got a teaser cinematic immediately before the announcement trailer. Id actually expect 8.0's to be more epic, given that it has to actually reveal the climactic ending of the current expansion before it can go on to explain the premise of the next one.
    Not necessarily because well Wrath leading into Cata didn't really speak of well what happened at the end of Wrath.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

@Hitei there is literally no way that is painted. That is so easily animated it's almost a guarantee.