Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    I'm still super fucking disappointed the vision of death Kilrogg gave us didnt come true. Stormwind/Undercity falling to the Legion as you and Khadgar succumb to an endless horde of demons.

Nope, we just won and the Legion is done.
    True that. In general, the Legion invasion should have had a bigger impact on the world. In fact, the only thing that changed was Stormwind getting a new park. So in the end, Azeroth post-Invasion looks even better, which makes absolutely no sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Is it just me or does the hype seems lower than last Blizzcon?
    Did last Blizzcon really have that much hype? Because last year we didn't expect any big announcement/reveal unlike now.

AvH is boring and, due to the nature of WoW as an MMO, can never have a decisive victory where one side is entirely destroyed by the other. At most it'll be MoP all over again: faction war till the warchief goes too far and the factions unite against her.

Pointless.
    Plus there's the problem is always having to satisfy both PVE and PVP servers with the story line. "We gotta have faction wars!", "But muh PVE!", "Let's make them ally together!", "But muh PVP!".

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Ah, I get it, thanks. Really odd though, because the third war wasn't about AvH either.

No worries, honestly I could speculate all night but what I think would be cool is if Horde does attack the Alliance and completely almost wipes them out, then at the last minute Jaina shows up with the Kul'tiras fleet/army. This is completely my fan fiction aha.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    It's been such a wild ride making this train for you guys, these past months have been awesome. I may sound like the story ends here but it just doesn't, this is just the beginning of something beautiful, a new World of Warcraft expansion set.

It was such a pleasure to work on this train and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did on creating it. I now release both the Original version and the "Collectors Edition" version with the signatures of the top 100 people on this thread.

I love you guys and remember! Lets all have fun at BlizzCon! Have a great night everyone!

Click on the images for the full size version! (ITS IN 4K!)
    https://i.imgur.com/BAq1YNah.jpg

Well, as I head off to bed on the night before Blizzcon, and as we prepare for our boat-themed doom, let's take a moment to appreciate, once again, the wild ride.

FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Is it just me or does the hype seems lower than last Blizzcon?
    Just you, last Blizzcon was only months after Legion, so not super-hyped for me.

True that. In general, the Legion invasion should have had a bigger impact on the world. In fact, the only thing that changed was Stormwind getting a new park. So in the end, Azeroth post-Invasion looks even better, which makes absolutely no sense.
    Don't you dare. If you bring that up, they might end up nuking the new "Park." in the pre-patch.

The wording might be similar on these two phrases, but in the same context, they don't really have much in common.
    So no chance of a Void controlled Undercity/Desolate Council?

I mean lorewise we know the Legion is invading all over the place, we just never really actually see that reflected in game because we're focused only on their largest footholds. I know infernals raining on Thunder Bluff is mentioned at some point, and I'm pretty sure a dev said on twitter that the reason the armies of the Horde and Alliance didnt come with us to Argus is because they're still defending their territories against invasions. So the impact did happen, Blizz is just bad at showing it.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    It's been such a wild ride making this train for you guys, these past months have been awesome. I may sound like the story ends here but it just doesn't, this is just the beginning of something beautiful, a new World of Warcraft expansion set.

It was such a pleasure to work on this train and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did on creating it. I now release both the Original version and the "Collectors Edition" version with the signatures of the top 100 people on this thread.

I love you guys and remember! Lets all have fun at BlizzCon! Have a great night everyone!
    Oh damn, I completely skipped over these two images. That's so cute!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Did last Blizzcon really have that much hype? Because last year we didn't expect any big announcement/reveal unlike now.
    Almost no hype, but last blizzcon was pretty good imo. No reveal but they showed a lot for patches and dropped the Argus bombshell.

I mean lorewise we know the Legion is invading all over the place, we just never really actually see that reflected in game because we're focused only on their largest footholds. I know infernals raining on Thunder Bluff is mentioned at some point, and I'm pretty sure a dev said on twitter that the reason the armies of the Horde and Alliance didnt come with us to Argus is because they're still defending their territories against invasions. So the impact did happen, Blizz is just bad at showing it.
    You see it in a lot of the artifact and class questlines. Like the Monk temple being utterly devastated and you having to flee it, etc. But it wasn't really shown that well and honestly it would have been the perfect way to use phasing.

There is literally only 1 thing I want in WoW and would love to see announced or become a possibility now that Light and Void are much greyer forces... I want this more than anything else in WoW!

Let. Me. KILL. Elune!

Seriously! I freaking hate the Elven races, especially Night Elves, with a passion! They are the source of pretty much every single problem on Azeroth in some way or another and continue to make messes all the time! If its not directly elves its creatures that have evolved from, devolved from, been cursed from, or in some way originate from Elves! Let me kill their goddess and bathe in her blood before walking the streets of Darnassus. Then I will be satisfied.

Let me destroy something they cherish so much for all of the hell they have put Azeroth through! Hell, I can't figure a way to blame them yet but I am 99% sure the Void Lords are the Elves doing.
    Last edited by Byucknah The Red; 2017-11-03 at 07:00 AM.

Deleted
    How many hrs left til blizzcon ?

5+ Year Old Account
    they are coming !
    do not annoy the dragon for you are small crunchy and good with sauce

Quote Originally Posted by rareshelu View Post
    http://blizzcon.marlamin.com/schedule/

Quote Originally Posted by rareshelu View Post
    11 till the opening ceremony
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

Her heart is a banana... its impossible to catch up reading on this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by zefsaiiiiide View Post
    So no chance of a Void controlled Undercity/Desolate Council?
    I wouldn't rule it out, but I don't think it's likely. My take about this is "her heart is a crater" thing is a reference to Azeroth, but that's just speculation.
    In the end, we just have to wait and see.