Deleted

WoW what's next - still watchable without virtual ticket?

As title says, it's a really cryptic description on blizzard's information site. Does anyone know?

While I dont have any specific data to tell you one way or the other, all other years only the opening ceremony and esports were free. Everything else was behind the paywall.

Opening ceremony, allcraft panel and esports tournaments are the only free to watch panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Kvies View Post
    As title says, it's a really cryptic description on blizzard's information site. Does anyone know?
    No. Only the opening ceremony is available for free. For any other panel you need the virtual ticket.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

If you simply want information, this site and others will tell you everything announced.
    Watching isn't providing you with more information.

What do you want to gain from watching it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Google is your friend tomorrow.
    Exactly
    Last Blizzcon I watched the whole thing for free on youtube (I believe with some delay).

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know at what time BlizzCon starts in EU time?
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    The panels will.. inevitably, be on youtube!
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kronkster View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-2017-Schedule

That should tell you just how long you have to wait. Otherwise know that the Opening Ceremony is in 11 hrs 16 m.

As for the OP, only the Esports and Opening Ceremony are free for all. All other panels require the Virtual Ticket.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Watching isn't providing you with more information.
    Disagree to a degree. MMO-Champion and other sites will definitely recap the panels, but they always miss out on a lot of stuff like context, intonations indicating jokes and sarcasm, and usually a few other key details, which will ultimately result in people misconstruing statements and (years from now) complaining about broken promises.

I've seen so many people treat incomplete sentences from bullet-pointed summaries like they were direct quotes from developers on this forum.

The truth is, if you want to be properly informed, you really should seek out and listen to interviews and panels for yourself.

There will be feeds giving info as it is happening, and the main info sites will have a full spread of info not long after the announcement. Then you will be able to watch the actual announcement later on once they upload it somewhere. They will upload all trailers for it really soon after.

We will have almost a year to re-watch trailers and talk about it.

No. You need the ticket. Only the opening ceremony & esports stuff will be streamed for free on twitch etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronkster View Post
    19:00

10/ch

7+ Year Old Account
    So I can't watch reveal of next expasion if I dont have virtual ticket? WHAT? fuck that shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-2017-Schedule

That should tell you just how long you have to wait. Otherwise know that the Opening Ceremony is in 11 hrs 16 m.

As for the OP, only the Esports and Opening Ceremony are free for all. All other panels require the Virtual Ticket.
    Thanks, friend!
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svetox View Post
    So I can't watch reveal of next expasion if I dont have virtual ticket? WHAT? fuck that shit lol
    The reveal will be on this site and many others. The actual stuff happening at the convention center is fir paying customers. I don’t see the problem. Besides you can always be a dick and YouTube it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svetox View Post
    Reveal will be in opening ceremony (if there will be reveal) More details about exp will be in "Whats next"

Deleted
    Maybe some streamers on twitch or YT will show their blizzcon live. I'll search this after the opening ceremony because i don't wanna pay 30€ for ticket just to watch WoW announcements (I'm not interested in the others games and bonuses)