7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
    What if!?

We get Garrison 3.0 as Ships and Fleets

And we get to crew our ship with our alts!? (and some npcs, for those who dont play alts)

I dont think this will happen, but it would be awsome.
    I was never against garrisons. Just they way the implemented it. If it could somehow have been more social or do it guild wise. Even still decorating my garrison for halloween was a blast

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    My "it's never gonna happen" wish:

Full revamp of all older armor, weapons and mounts. (Vanilla and BC - badly needed, WotLK - wouldn't hurt)
    Vanilla armor with new textures PLZ!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It's quite likely, but the true question is: do we want them to happen, those last minute leaks?
    There is no need for them to leak if one of the leaks we already have is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Sylvanas can only reliable raise humans (it's part of the limitations of the Val'kyr)
    This has never been true and I dont know why so many people are utterly convinced it is. She offers to raise Lor'themar's fallen soldiers in SoO, laments that he survived because she thought he'd make an attractive undead, and had plans to kill Vereesa and raise her as forsaken, so she is at the very least supremely confident in her ability to also raise elves.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

5+ Year Old Account
    What if!?

And we get to crew our ship with our alts!? (and some npcs, for those who dont play alts)

that would be bloody wicked the npc have to be shanghaied from areas we have been while leveling
    do not annoy the dragon for you are small crunchy and good with sauce

Quote Originally Posted by spacebuddha View Post
    good morning guys something happend over night?
    Some sampler pages from Before the Storm were released, and a picture surfaced of a Kul Tiras marine carrying a crate of bananas. We have no idea where it's from, or if it's even real.

Quote Originally Posted by delphiskye View Post
    twas easy and i some people don't like using wowhead

sorry slow forgot we have trolls who sow chaos
    At least put it in a quote tag so that people 'replying' to you don't spam the page with the whole wall of text all over again
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    It's been such a wild ride making this train for you guys, these past months have been awesome. I may sound like the story ends here but it just doesn't, this is just the beginning of something beautiful, a new World of Warcraft expansion set.

It was such a pleasure to work on this train and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did on creating it. I now release both the Original version and the "Collectors Edition" version with the signatures of the top 100 people on this thread.

I love you guys and remember! Lets all have fun at BlizzCon! Have a great night everyone!

Click on the images for the full size version! (ITS IN 4K!)
    <Most epic images in the World Wide Web>
    Thanks for doing this Pantupino, I'm honoured to be part of this train and thread.

Just wanted to quickly pop in and let you know that we all appreciate your effort and that I love you. <3

Deleted
    What if!?

Cool idea mate.

What I really want is a ship with a Mission table. Only, the Mission table will have "Points of interests" like Plunders, Treasure Hunts, Sea Monsters, and so on. We then pick one of these and go on an actual adventure with our ship and crew. We enter an instanced zone called simply the High Seas, and there will be something for us to discover. For example, it might be a small island with palm trees and treasure ready to be dug up. Or an enemy ship to fight. Or an underwater cave to explore.

Basically a more free-form way of playing the repeatable content. Perhaps the areas could also be semi-procedurally generated so each little island you find is truly unique. I think that would be a great way of selling the whole naval theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to retire to my bed...
    Be sure to let me know if anything interesting happens...Take care fellows...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    We get Garrison 3.0 as Ships and Fleets...
    No, that would be awful. I'm so sick of Garrison-style gameplay.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Time to retire to my bed...
    Be sure to let me know if anything interesting happens...Take care fellows...
    Okay. I will call you if some happens!
    But how i can call OLD GOD?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    No, that would be awful. I'm so sick of Garrison-style gameplay.
    Yeah, all that free gold all expansion long just sucks.

Deleted
    Its almost over guys, I am crying. In 9 hours all leaks will be vanish into thin air, all but one: CLUEMANCER. I am ready for the Windrunner glory and happy that I wont see an Eredar again in centuries.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if!?

That sounds awesome, but... !

WHAT IF!?

And we get to crew our ship with BEARS!? (Pandas, Grizzlies, Polar bears, raccoons for those who would rather employ procyonids)

I DO THINK this will happen, and it's going to be awesome.

#TeamBear

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julisel View Post
    Okay. I will call you if some happens!
    But how i can call OLD GOD?
    Whisper into the void, and it shall respond

7+ Year Old Account
    @Fahrad Wagner if something important happens in the next 3 hrs tag me!(or in the next -as long as youre here-hours)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    Its almost over guys, I am crying. In 9 hours all leaks will be vanish into thin air, all but one: CLUEMANCER. I am ready for the Windrunner glory and happy that I wont see an Eredar again in centuries.
    You must look at the bigger picture, we will likely never see demon's again! or copious amounts of green!

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    My "it's never gonna happen" wish:

Full revamp of all older armor, weapons and mounts. (Vanilla and BC - badly needed, WotLK - wouldn't hurt)
    God I really want all of the old vanilla and bc era mounts (and creatures) to all get face lifts. It's about time they do it.

Blizz is gonna reveal that due to the flow of time being different on different planets, there was a timeskip while we were on Argus. The announcement trailer will open with the lines "Four years have passed since the mortal races banded together and stood united against the might of the Burning Legion. Though Azeroth was saved, the tenuous pact between the Horde and the Alliance has all but evaporated. The drums of war thunder once again."
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    Blizz is gonna reveal that due to the flow of time being different on different planets, there was a timeskip while we were on Argus. The announcement trailer will open with the lines "Four years have passed since the mortal races banded together and stood united against the might of the Burning Legion. Though Azeroth was saved, the tenuous pact between the Horde and the Alliance has all but evaporated. The drums of war thunder once again."
    That's cheesy.

Blizzard levels of cheesy.