"meatball hungry!"

Hidden follower MEATBALL not only drops purple half-orbs that increase damage done -and they stack- but when target is below 20% it yells "MEATBALL HUNGRY!" then executes it and mobs goes from 20% HP to dead instantly. That is FRIQN AWASOME!!

Its the best thin since sliced bread while farming Argus rares.

I love your avatar pic

I like it when you pull adds with a rare and Meatball starts to eat an add but it dies and Meatball eats a full HP rare instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Hidden follower MEATBALL not only drops purple half-orbs that increase damage done -and they stack- but when target is below 20% it yells "MEATBALL HUNGRY!" then executes it and mobs goes from 20% HP to dead instantly. That is FRIQN AWASOME!!

Its the best thin since sliced bread while farming Argus rares.
    I use Meatball for missions, his benefits are so perfect for all missions, he's never in the field with me. Too me 6 months to realize that I had lost out on loot benefits by not having one follow me, never had the need for one.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I use Meatball for missions, his benefits are so perfect for all missions, he's never in the field with me. Too me 6 months to realize that I had lost out on loot benefits by not having one follow me, never had the need for one.
    Like you can't 200% everything you'd give a shit about without him anyway. Hell most missions that you'd care about you can 200% with a single champion.

Meatball's "fuck up shit that is a big ball of BORING health" is unique.
    Last edited by FertsBlert; 2017-11-03 at 09:06 AM.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, the best part is when he eats a pit lord.

He must've been -really- hungry!
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Meatball is the best. Hoping for a model upgrade next expansion for Gnolls!

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    Like you can't 200% everything you'd give a shit about without him anyway. Hell most missions that you'd care about you can 200% with a single champion.

Meh, i don't need Meatball for that. And he gets in the way since you tell him to stop fighting. If you're playing a stealth class, he's rather annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post

Not all missions can be done with 200% as a single champion. As well, using meatball on missions gives you a boost 'orb' as well as a 6th mission complete when using a team with the others. When you're at a certain gear level, you don't need meatball in the field. 20% on most things can be cleared out easily, hence mine is just at the missions because I rather have him running out to fetch me stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Meh, i don't need Meatball for that. And he gets in the way since you tell him to stop fighting. If you're playing a stealth class, he's rather annoying.
    Ah, as a rogue I praise Lord Ravenholt.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Not all missions can be done with 200% as a single champion. As well, using meatball on missions gives you a boost 'orb' as well as a 6th mission complete when using a team with the others. When you're at a certain gear level, you don't need meatball in the field. 20% on most things can be cleared out easily, hence mine is just at the missions because I rather have him running out to fetch me stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, as a rogue I praise Lord Ravenholt.
    Having meatball as bodyguard in world is Always handy, he helps speed p rare killing and with proper equipment gives you alot of gold,resources and/or Ap. Mea mine gives me 125 gold per wq aswell as a chance for a 680M ap token, it add up if you do argus ervyday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    Having meatball as bodyguard in world is Always handy, he helps speed p rare killing and with proper equipment gives you alot of gold,resources and/or Ap. Mea mine gives me 125 gold per wq aswell as a chance for a 680M ap token, it add up if you do argus ervyday.
    Currently getting, I think it is 150 gold and 150 resources with a chance of AP, and that is without Meatball, but using Arator on my main.

Even highly geared 20% of 100million to 200million health in under a second is way higher DPS than a character can do.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.