Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Why not change Sin to default (early Legion)

As we can see, Sin is in a really bad spot right now. Why not just Change the Sin nerfs?

So bracers 40% more dmg again and boots 1 second per 50 energy.
    Masterpoisoner 40% more dmg, EP 15% and DP 10% again. It was nerfed because Sin was way to strong, because of AP. But now these little fixes could bring us back.

I'd rather see flat %DMG increase instead of buffing legendaries, but yeah... Sin is in a really bad position right now.

Well the new tier bonus appears to be decent, but yeah, I hope Sin gets some additional tuning before Antorus. Though tbh sin is in a much better spot now then what it was in HFC (Both were near bottom in both tiers, but the gap was far larger in HFC than what is in Tomb). People talk about class balance being bad now, it was horrendous during HFC.

Mainly, blizz should buff sin's ST dps. It's way too low for how the spec is designed imo.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flonce View Post
    As we can see, Sin is in a really bad spot right now. Why not just Change the Sin nerfs?

So bracers 40% more dmg again and boots 1 second per 50 energy.
    Masterpoisoner 40% more dmg, EP 15% and DP 10% again. It was nerfed because Sin was way to strong, because of AP. But now these little fixes could bring us back.
    Thats what happens with most classes which don't scale well, they are really strong at the start and then blizz nerfs them to the ground so they stay bad and just slowly start buffing them back up (which is never enough)

Correct me if im wrong but the bleeds and poison ticks don't scale from haste right? Well, make them scale from haste and it might help out a bit and not make haste a trash secondary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoxious View Post
    Thats what happens with most classes which don't scale well, they are really strong at the start and then blizz nerfs them to the ground so they stay bad and just slowly start buffing them back up (which is never enough)

Correct me if im wrong but the bleeds and poison ticks don't scale from haste right? Well, make them scale from haste and it might help out a bit and not make haste a trash secondary.
    No, they do not right now. For sure this would help but I guess this would not be enough. Buffing the DPS legendaries would further harm those who started the class recently and have not been lucky. The issue is about the scale factor and Blizzard made a step in the correct direction this expansion with the damage aura. Blizzard should use it much more often (every one or two weeks) but with smaller adjustments (1%) instead of 5 or 10 % when a new patch is released.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I'd rather see flat %DMG increase instead of buffing legendaries, but yeah... Sin is in a really bad position right now.
    Flat dmg increases won't fix anything, assa just scales awful atm and it has way to much rng built into it. Didn't know assassin's rolled the dice if they could kill someone, class fantasy I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    Flat dmg increases won't fix anything, assa just scales awful atm and it has way to much rng built into it. Didn't know assassin's rolled the dice if they could kill someone, class fantasy I guess.
    Maybe sin rogues are just stupid and the poison bomb proc is actually the character knocking a poison vial off their belt when they go to attack. Silly sin rogues.
    Last edited by MisterBigglez; 2017-10-23 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoxious View Post
    Maybe sin rogues are just stupid and the poison bomb proc is actually the character knocking a poison vial off their belt when they go to attack. Silly sin rogues.
    I mean, you could be onto something. We used to need blinding powder and flash powder to blind/vanish, but we finally realized that we could use the dirt around us and no longer needed the items.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

7.1.5 was perfect ...it's beyond fixing, although it's probably the best scaling st spec

I think you mean a really bad POISONITION
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Deleted
    I don't really know if am i right or wrong, but wasnt a AP a good thing for us? like scaling wise it would fix some issues? it might be boring gameplay but it was still (imo ofc) much more fun to play with than now juggling with TB, KB and Vendetta.

I don't really know if am i right or wrong, but wasnt a AP a good thing for us? like scaling wise it would fix some issues? it might be boring gameplay but it was still (imo ofc) much more fun to play with than now juggling with TB, KB and Vendetta.
    The root issue would still exist now if AP were still in the game. Mastery would still be the best secondary, while haste would still be worthless. AP also didn't scale as well as people make it out to be, we would have came to a point where we would want nothing but mastery, and the other secondary stats would lose more and more value as we got more gear, which isn't healthy for scaling.

What blizz should do is have bleeds scale off from weapon damage. That would solve some of the scaling issues that are present within the spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    The root issue would still exist now if AP were still in the game. Mastery would still be the best secondary, while haste would still be worthless. AP also didn't scale as well as people make it out to be, we would have came to a point where we would want nothing but mastery, and the other secondary stats would lose more and more value as we got more gear, which isn't healthy for scaling.

What blizz should do is have bleeds scale off from weapon damage. That would solve some of the scaling issues that are present within the spec.
    make haste also affect the tick rate for the poison? it could also affect the bleed effect but wouldnt that cause more issues with balancing?

make haste also affect the tick rate for the poison? it could also affect the bleed effect but wouldnt that cause more issues with balancing?
    That isn't a terrible idea, but my idea was aimed more at assassin's weapon ilvl issues. I mean, we are a melee class. We should feel more of a gain in dps when we boost our weapon ilvl up.

And going back to AP, I think it would have worked really well if it were re-tooled into a non-lethal poison. That way we could still keep DP on our weapons to make target swapping easier, while still keeping the ramp-up tunnel theme of AP with all the lining up and all that stuff.

Blizzard has stated many times (I believe) that they won't make melee DoTs tick faster with haste because melee gets increased resources and white swings. Although maybe now that they finally tuned us so that white hits aren't ~40% of our damage, they can rethink that. But I doubt it, unless they plan on reworking all melee DoTs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with making bleeds tick faster is that the duration is based on resources out. You'd be forever reapplying rupture a.k.a WoD Sub, meaning less Envenom use & up-time.

Poison bomb would be better if it was a proc that you could choose when to use. I don't mind it being a proc its the fact that you can't control the use of it that bothers me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    The problem with making bleeds tick faster is that the duration is based on resources out. You'd be forever reapplying rupture a.k.a WoD Sub, meaning less Envenom use & up-time.

Poison bomb would be better if it was a proc that you could choose when to use. I don't mind it being a proc its the fact that you can't control the use of it that bothers me.
    They should've given us a trait that makes Poison Bomb proc immediately after using Toxic Blades.

Deleted
    They should've given us a trait that makes Poison Bomb proc immediately after using Toxic Blades.
    the PB would probably do like 50-60% dmg then, that would be insanely strong otherwise. like im all for making pb a cd or something like that, but if it was it would almost certainly get a overnerf since blizzard either overnerf or overbuff stuff.

Poison bomb never should have been an RNG thing. It should be on demand, with a cooldown. The cooldown could be reduced each time a poison crits.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Poison bomb never should have been an RNG thing. It should be on demand, with a cooldown. The cooldown could be reduced each time a poison crits.
    ^this.

I Can‘t believe that we are about to finish this xpac and yet they still didnt adress the Core issues.
    Imagine PB wouldnt be RNG - there is so much potential and this would also fix the lack of aoe burst.

I‘m Recalling that there was a faq from blizz around nighthold where they said something like :
    Yeah we know that the pb rng is shit so we‘ll fix that until tomb comes out.

I allways loved assa but tomb was the first content where you couldnt play it if your raid wants to progress(expect for Avatar and Maiden maybe.

So frustrating:-(