Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Scientific racism or an inconvenient truth?

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...91886912000840

I stumbled upon this while googling about tattoos. It seems to be a reputable site too. So what's the deal with this article?

*looks at European history*

Yeah, I'm going to go with it's not melanin that makes humans aggressive.

if anything can be scientifically proven, it is not racism or a lie. it is fact, plain and true.

personally, i don't think there's any inferior or bad races, just inferior cultures.

You might want to look into J. Philippe Rushton before you continue. (the guy responsible for the "study")
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Guy doesn't seem all that alright...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Phi...on#cite_note-1

Seems like a flawed study, so it is neither Scientific racism or an inconvenient truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Guess that's why Africa is the shithole it has always been.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-03 at 03:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Guess that's why Africa is the shithole it has always been.
    When you learn to read you will find out Africa hasnt always been a "shithole".

Where you come from is probably a shithole though

You know all 9/11 terrorists are white people, right?

Their skins are brown because they live in a desert.
    Like Cleopatra, their ancestors are from Europe.

You could say "people live in a desert have bad temper", but so do the people who live in extreme cold places.

During the Middle Ages, it is the Europe invades the Muslims for no good reason and lost.
    You could say "poor people have bad temper".
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2017-11-03 at 10:36 AM.

This thread is going places.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzybee View Post
    When you learn to read you will find out Africa hasnt always been a "shithole".

Where you come from is probably a shithole though
    Most of Sub-Saharan Africa has always been a shithole.

Neither of the authors have a degree in biology. Both authors have ties to racist-organizations.
    Last edited by Dezerte; 2017-11-03 at 10:41 AM.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    This is very similar to the earth is flat bullshit. Your fucking skin color and race have fuck all to do with human achievement. Space and opportunity has a lot more to do with it. Better and more intelligent civilizations have come and gone. The problem is that as long as one group has the particular space and or opportunity it will thrive.

It’s not all one race or one people. It’s typically singular individuals or groups that made the over all impacts. And as we know history is told by those that got over.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...91886912000840

I stumbled upon this while googling about tattoos. It seems to be a reputable site too. So what's the deal with this article?
    Silly rabbit psychology is not science.

Donald I. Templer (1938 - 2016)[1] was an American psychologist
    John Philippe Rushton (December 3, 1943 – October 2, 2012) was a Canadian psychologist and author

More interested to see who suddenly changes their anti-social science tune in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Neither of the authors has a degree in biology. Both authors have ties to racist-organizations.
    Quoted for truth after a 5 minute google session. Gratz for the OP (and others) willingness to tell us he's a white supremacist thou.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Quoted for truth after a 5 minute google session. Gratz for the OP (and others) willingness to tell us he's a white supremacist thou.
    Racist, I can understand that. White supremacist? Not sure how this would be a sign of white supremacist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    You know all 9/11 terrorists are white people, right?

Their skins are brown because they live in a desert.
    Like Cleopatra, their ancestors are from Europe.

You could say "people live in a desert have bad temper", but so do the people who live in extreme cold places.

During the Middle Ages, it is the Europe invades the Muslims for no good reason and lost.
    You could say "poor people have bad temper".
    I think it could also be said circumstances as it relates to environment plays a role.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Racist, I can understand that. White supremacist? Not sure how this would be a sign of white supremacist.
    Ironically, is this affirmation of the authors' hypothesis?

but im super dark and extremely non violent

is it cause im lazy?

"scoring low on tests of moral understanding"

Interesting idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.