5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    "Battle for Azeroth" is a dumb name because it applies to literally every expansion. We are always battling something to save the world. WOTLK, Cataclysm, etc. They were all "Battle for Azeroth".
    But i think the title refers to the Titan Azeroth specifically

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Dark Iron Dwarves but no Mag'har orcs?
    Blizzard loves racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgeme View Post
    its still weird that we had kul tiras armor if its battle for azeroth, maybe they had to change the name because noobs dont know what kul tiras is ?
    Honestly if that armour can only be obtained in KT quests then there's nothing odd about the item naming convention, from what I can see. Previous examples had common armour themes across zones. I suspect we may see that change a bit.

Deleted

I know...somwhere deep down in forums...Azshara still loves you...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Like Battle for K'Aresh in the rotl screenshot!
    STOP NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    As I said, next year it'll be the salty castle, then if we dont get SS again salty isles -> salt planet -> salty-verse
    Is Kul'tiras not part of the South Seas? What if BfA still includes at least some of the South Sea islands and naval warship battle? If that stuff is included, but maybe not the focus of, 8.0, it would basically be all the South Seas we're gonna get.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    "Battle for Azeroth" is a dumb name because it applies to literally every expansion. We are always battling something to save the world. WOTLK, Cataclysm, etc. They were all "Battle for Azeroth".
    What if they mean a battle for us to conquer Azeroth (alliance or horde), not to save it from something.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post

I know...somwhere deep down in forums...Azshara still loves you...
    nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The leak states six new zones. It's a perfect fit for South Seas:
    Kul Tiras
    Tel'Abim
    Zandalar
    Plunder Isle
    Dragon Isles
    Nazjatar

#SaveTheSouthSeaDream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Is Kul'tiras not part of the South Seas? What if BfA still includes at least some of the South Sea islands and naval warship battle? If that stuff is included, but maybe not the focus of, 8.0, it would basically be all the South Seas we're gonna get.
    Which would kill the whole point. If there are South Seas Isles in 8.0 we will never get an expansion based around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    People... battle for Azeroth might refer to the titan and not just the planet! Keep that in mind.
    I hate you. You just sold me on it. I didn't ask for this Fahrad, I had my hype under control. You've ruined me.

I'm not sure WoW, as a major MMO, is ready to survive another WoD-type filler expansion. They had to pull out all the big guns with Legion and even then it wasn't enough to get everyone back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well they could add it in a mission table! Which would mean that Farhalon wasnt scrapped since it had missions!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    The leak states six new zones. It's a perfect fit for South Seas:
    Kul Tiras
    Tel'Abim
    Zandalar
    Plunder Isle
    Dragon Isles
    Nazjatar

#SaveTheSouthSeaDream
    It is! I'm still betting on south seas + world revamp imo!

I think we'll still get our South Seas dream, just titled Battle for Azeroth. \o/

Deleted
    Can i watch WoW pannel free .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuj View Post
    Which would kill the whole point. If there are South Seas Isles in 8.0 we will never get an expansion based around it.
    The Emerald Dream feals your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by mitkoto2222 View Post
    Can i watch WoW pannel free or i need virtual ticket.
    You need VT. But the reveal will come in the opening ceremony, which is free. And I'm sure you can find a twitch channel that streams the paying stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroluna View Post
    I hate you. You just sold me on it. I didn't ask for this Fahrad, I had my hype under control. You've ruined me.
    I'm very sorry dear! Tchoootchoooo.

Deleted
    No, Kul'Tiras is north of the Mealstrom so it's not part of the South Seas, it's in the Great Sea, which the South Seas are also part of.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Dark Iron Dwarves but no Mag'har orcs?
    Don't ask me mate!

For all I know it's a pile of shite and the guy just knew the expansion name and made up the rest.

I would be SUPER PISSED if they had Dark Irons and no Wildhammers or Maghar though. Like, I would not stop bitching about it all expansion and probably well into the next expansion.