Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Dude your friend is so cool!! LuL

Quote Originally Posted by piertje View Post
    First thread where I dont want want to throw up after reading this... +1
    There is literally no fucking content in this "leak". You have a shit taste in games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like what happens when I have to take a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    the fact that on previous years, there was only 1 leak on the same day as Blizzcon makes my comment correct
    But again, that is the same sort of logic and historical patterning that stated that MoP couldn't have both a race AND a class because they always alternate. Or that would have stated that WoD should definitely have had one. Something happening to fall into a pattern for a few times does not mean it is accurate. Additionally, if 5 leaks were posted today, which would you then say is correct? I mean, honestly, I could destroy your entire system by, myself, posting a leak that was obviously fake but was posted on the same day.

I am not saying this is, for sure, fake. Just simply that using that as a reason to believe this without looking at the content itself is a bit ... lacking. Personally, I have a hard time saying this is fake or not because there really isn't much of any information in this "leak". It mentions, "Subraces, no boats, a name". Literally less than a small content patch, since the 3 main things are one thing that was already data mined, one thing that is a negative (and thus, not a feature, just a denial of a feature - the OP could have likely as well stated "No lightsabers in this expansion folks") and the other is a name. Stating that, the Selfie Camera patch had more content revealed.

Honestly, all of the "leaks" sound extremely boring. If any of these is the real expansion, it will be the last expansion in WoW.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thagrynor View Post
    But again, that is the same sort of logic and historical patterning that stated that MoP couldn't have both a race AND a class because they always alternate. Or that would have stated that WoD should definitely have had one. Something happening to fall into a pattern for a few times does not mean it is accurate. Additionally, if 5 leaks were posted today, which would you then say is correct? I mean, honestly, I could destroy your entire system by, myself, posting a leak that was obviously fake but was posted on the same day.

I am not saying this is, for sure, fake. Just simply that using that as a reason to believe this without looking at the content itself is a bit ... lacking. Personally, I have a hard time saying this is fake or not because there really isn't much of any information in this "leak". It mentions, "Subraces, no boats, a name". Literally less than a small content patch, since the 3 main things are one thing that was already data mined, one thing that is a negative (and thus, not a feature, just a denial of a feature - the OP could have likely as well stated "No lightsabers in this expansion folks") and the other is a name. Stating that, the Selfie Camera patch had more content revealed.
    You're completely right on this! I'm sorry if my comment seem liked garantied that today's leak is the right one