Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I am guessing that you weren't playing in Mists of Pandaria, right?

And no, that isn't how it works. You can unsubscribe if anything goes against you.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't even clear all raids, one hasn't opened yet.

- - - Updated - - -

And that is why, you don't have to buy them, simple!

I fail to understand why would someone go against something that can be given to the for free. Your logic "don't like it, unsub" is most nonconstructive, childish and quite frankly stupid. Millions are still subbed where there is "content drought" and some feel it just shitty that there is no content, but I still like to play WoW, so in return a free mount for 2 months of sub is worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    I can't imagine a hard fact being that funny.

Where do you think the funding for wages/equipment/management/training comes from? Our money.
    "hard fact" k - Blizzard makes billions from every game, you worry about server cost, which is around in 1000$ to 500$ price range. cringe

You can already buy them all with gold. Your issue has been solved for a long while now by the WoW Token. Take advantage of it.

if a store sells you nothing for 15$ and you buy it knowingly, is it the store's fault or yours?

If you feel disgruntled with what the game offers to a point where you're starting to demand that they start charity work to make up for it, you'd be better off just unsubbing until there's content of interest to you.

Also: All store items and character services, can now be purchased for gold.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Could unsub for a bit you know.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by TheorynPhilispohy View Post
    Mounts, Transmogrify, Name change, Faction change should be free if you are subbed.

If you are still subbed and there's no content then how do you justify paying for something that does not give you nothing in return for a while, lets say 10 months. Blizzard should give us an option to get something in store for free to get at least get worth of your sub, someway.

"If there is no content, unsub" - Nope, people still play and are subbed even if there is a content drought.
    And who decide was is content and not, i know you added pve stuff but i only like pvp so i don´t count pve as content, give me free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    You pay for servers and customer support, not for patches.
    The server maintenance cost is very likely less than $1 per person per month. Likely a few orders of magnitude lower.

Source: I know a thing or two about datacenter infrastructure.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2017-11-03 at 04:27 PM.

Deleted
    "hard fact" k - Blizzard makes billions from every game, you worry about server cost, which is around in 1000$ to 500$ price range. cringe
    And I suppose you have insider facts concerning their spending on server costs, staff wages/hiring/training?

I ain't gunna argue this any further it's a pointless endeavour.
    Last edited by mmoccad4d490dd; 2017-11-03 at 04:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    The server maintenance cost is very likely less than $1 per person per month. Likely a few orders of magnitude lower.

Source: I know a thing or two about datacenter infrastructure.
    I don't doubt you. Also, that was not the point I was trying to make.

Mounts, Transmogrify, Name change, Faction change should be free if you are subbed.

If you are still subbed and there's no content then how do you justify paying for something that does not give you nothing in return for a while, lets say 10 months. Blizzard should give us an option to get something in store for free to get at least get worth of your sub, someway.

"If there is no content, unsub" - Nope, people still play and are subbed even if there is a content drought.
    The world works the other way around, kid. Don't throw your money at something that doesn't give you anything in return. Don't feel entitled to receive things cuz you waste your money where you shouldn't. Learn to live.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fail to understand why would someone go against something that can be given to the for free. Your logic "don't like it, unsub" is most nonconstructive, childish and quite frankly stupid. Millions are still subbed where there is "content drought" and some feel it just shitty that there is no content, but I still like to play WoW, so in return a free mount for 2 months of sub is worth it.
    My answer is unconstructive? My answer is childish and stupid? You are the one demanding gifts if there isn't something you like - talk about childish.

I don't mind free shit but when it comes to your subscription and content or lack of, don't like it, don't sub it. It isn't childish, stupid or non-constructive, it is the damn logical truth.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    I can't imagine a hard fact being that funny.

Where do you think the funding for wages/equipment/management/training comes from? Our money.
    The joke is that customer service has gone progressively downhill. That said, it's still above and beyond any other MMORPG I've played so I don't agree with it. Dunno why paying for servers is funny, though.