Quote Originally Posted by Salt Bae View Post
    Let's see how this goes eh? I'm aware i look super tired, blame changing shift patterns repeatedly.
    You look good *even* when you're tired I look like a zombie when tired! Hopefully your schedule evens out more. I have a hard time with changing my sleep schedule so I can only imagine!

10+ Year Old Account
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    Friday night
    Does it not bother you when you're taller than many men?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Not particularly, I can't do anything about my height.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't even say how tall she is, that guy might just be small.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Doesn't even say how tall she is, that guy might just be small.
    She's posted it in another thread, she's like 5'11 iirc.

Should tall women be bothered that some short men are going to be insecure or something? The wording of this statement makes it sound like she SHOULD be bothered by it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Should tall women be bothered that some short men are going to be insecure or something? The wording of this statement makes it sound like she SHOULD be bothered by it.
    Why wouldn't you be bothered by it? Women are supposed to be shorter than men. If you're taller than many men, which she is at 5'11, then she's way outside the norm for height in women. I've never heard any woman say they want to be 5'11, instead they have said they want to be shorter or a bit taller but not 5'11.

Why wouldn't you be bothered by it? Women are supposed to be shorter than men. If you're taller than many men, which she is at 5'11, then she's way outside the norm for height in women. I've never heard any woman say they want to be 5'11, instead they have said they want to be shorter or a bit taller but not 5'11.
    Says who? You? Don't project your issues with your height on me.

Just because on average women are generally shorter than men doesn't mean we are supposed to be shorter. I'd love to be 5'11" A couple more inches wouldn't be terrible.

Her being tall just makes it easy for her to eliminate people like you since YOU have such an issue with her being tall.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Is this some sort of Asian viewpoint? Or are you a very insecure person?
    In the how tall are you thread he said he's below 170 cm, so likely very insecure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people like taller women, especially for the long legs. I prefer shorter women personally, but being over 6 foot I don't see many women taller than me anyway. Average height in UK is 5'10 if I'm not mistaken for men, so she's only 1 inch taller than average, that's hardly "many men".

I used to want to be shorter not because I want to be shorter than men, but because everyone else is too small and I stand out. Since then, I've learned that its best to not care about insecure short people, it is beneath me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to want to be shorter not because I want to be shorter than men, but because everyone else is too small and I stand out. Since then, I've learned that its best to not care about insecure short people, it is beneath me.
    That's so bad, Jess whyyyyyyyy? xD

Want to switch? xD

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Want to switch? xD
    I can share a few inches! I love heels so it wouldn't be a huge loss~

Here's a picture of myself last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I beg you, put a stop to all this savagery or I may start to feel attracted for real!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.