10+ Year Old Account

Blizzcon 2017 Opening Ceremony in 1 Hour

Blizzcon Opening Ceremony in 1 Hour
    Hold on to your hats and join us in the chat for the biggest Blizzcon viewing party! Keep checking back to explore the new content as we update live during the panels!

Note: all times are converted to the timezone your computer is currently in.

Deleted
    Anyone got a Link for a Stream?

Quote Originally Posted by supermany View Post
    Anyone got a Link for a Stream?
    For the Opening ceremony? Blizzcon.com. For everything else less then legitimately? Keep browsing twitch as they ban people.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    For the Opening ceremony? Blizzcon.com. For everything else less then legitimately? Keep browsing twitch as they ban people.
    Check this out: http://tassadaronline.blogspot.no/. He streams every year. Don't bother with Twitch or any popular platform for pirate streams.

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    Check this out: http://tassadaronline.blogspot.no/. He streams every year. Don't bother with Twitch or any popular platform for pirate streams.
    I mean, I'd honestly worry about posting that, could be against site rules like certain server types, but I'll just stick to my VT :P

Deleted
    All i want to see is the WoW Whats Next. Is that not free? I dont know. Didnt want to buy a Ticket just for that :P But i can wait till someone posts a summary

Quote Originally Posted by supermany View Post
    All i want to see is the WoW Whats Next. Is that not free? I dont know. Didnt want to buy a Ticket just for that :P But i can wait till someone posts a summary
    If that's all you want they'll be summarizing it here as it happens.

Just think in less than two hours we won't have anymore "leak" threads at least till 2019. Then cum the whine threads about how wow is being ruined casuals.

make a channel in social bnet