Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Sounds like...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    With the Lordaeron spoilers and how Sylvannas wants Stormwind, I'd be hyped if Sylvannas captured SW and in the process Alliance got UC back.
    Like a Starcraft base trade! That's deep meta!

Oh god no, what a terrible title for an expansion. Maybe it will be a new mobile game or something.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    For Middle-Earth! *Ahem* Azeroth!
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Guess you'll see this in a few minutes so whatever, now that the name is leaked.

Battle For Azeroth signifies the Horde + Alliance + Void (in the form of Old Gods) battling to gain control of Azeroth, now that it is clear she is a titan capable of being influenced still. Each faction has a leader lusting after the power of the Titan in order to "protect their people", "crush their enemies" and so on. This is why the horde and alliance will be the main focus of the expansion, with breaks to deal with Old Gods.

That title sucks more balls than a bunch of gold diggers at a billionaires convention.

Deleted
    what if it means ... Warcraft 4: Battle for Azeroth ?

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Yeah because no one ever shouts "FOR THE ALLIANCE" and "FOR THE HORDE" at the start of every Blizzcon.
    That's exactly why a faction war is pointless. Because those same people will be rioting and mass unsubbing if their faction "loses" and Blizz won't risk that. When you have half the player base on each faction, you can't piss off either one of them, thus everything has to be "equal" and a stalemate. Which makes for an incredibly boring, pointless and predictable story. Thus the "faction war" has gone NOWHERE in 10+ years, and will continue to go nowhere in a MMO as Blizz won't risk pissing off half their player base by wrecking one factions cities/making them "losers". We already know neither faction will win, so it's a pointless waste of time till Warcraft 4 (which will probably never happen).
    Last edited by darkest4; 2017-11-03 at 05:56 PM.

Eat chicken. In prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    At this point, you are so overhyped, you wouldnt be satisfied with any title.
    I have been barely playing Legion or caring about any of the hype and I still think the tittle sounds kinda stupid..idk just doesn't sound cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Oh god no, what a terrible title for an expansion. Maybe it will be a new mobile game or something.
    That is what I am hoping. The title sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another faction war expansion with no new class/race. If this is real, it will be Cata/Mists/Draenor all over again. Couldn't sound anymore boring. Especially if this results in another Garry tier. As much as alliance fanboys want to kill Sylvanas she's more interesting left alive. It's always been one of the few things I've liked. That someone who has fallen pretty hard and is basically full blown evil now is still alive and kicking and annoying Alliance. It be pretty hypocritical to make her the main bad and give Jaina the moral high ground when she's basically Sylvanas 2.0. Who knows, maybe there will be a twist and Sylvanas will be redeemed and Jaina turned into the big bad and our first raid of an Alliance character. I mean it's only fair. Siege of Stormwind when?

Pretty sure this is a book title that is going to tie in current events with actual lore.

I am betting it will be a e-sport blizzcon, and the main brands, WOW gets...nothing. I am sure there wont come any groundbreaking news for wow.

bad title imo, hope its for something else

this just sounds like a mobile title to me
    Last edited by huehuehue; 2017-11-03 at 06:59 PM.

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Another faction war expansion with no new class/race.
    man you want another class already? did you forget the DH? one new class per xpac is too much to ask from they

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    The only butthurt will be when the game shuts down because they listened to White Knights like you.
    so what if it shuts down? it's a game, not a life style. people don't revolve their lives around a game. well, others, not those like you, who actually thinks he can get to someone over a game shutting down. back to your corner

Ha ha it was right.