Poll: If they announce legacy would you play them?

Well Blizzard obviously knows more about marketing than I do, so hey! Legacy is a thing now.

Well. Collor me surprized; Happy. But surprised!

Fucking hell man this entire week I was thinking "Will they announce it, no it's never gonna happen" AND THEY'RE ACTUALLY FUCKING DOING IT

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    As soon as he said the word "ice cream" I was like..do I dare hope??
    ... but some of you probably prefer another flavour....

OMG NO!

Vanilla!

OMG YES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Blizz giving in to all of the crying and bitching people again

Ho. Ly. Shit.

Well, you got what you wanted, now the next addon is already shaping up to be shit. Thanks.

I can't stop smiling

This has been a long time coming. So glad everyone will be able to finally experience the greatest version of WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    i'm going to call it right here:
    the legacy servers will be extremely popular for a couple of months while people ride the nostalgia train and/or newer players check it out for a sense of perspective.

within 6 months there will start to be an overwhelming mob-cry about how this-or-that feature from 'now' is missing and is an essential part of gameplay, and they'll start to incorporate aspects of current game design into the classic servers.

within 15 months people will be bitching about how bored they are and how there's nothing to do on these stupid one-expansion servers, and they'll start scheduling re-release dates for the expansions.

within a couple years, the legacy servers will be identical to the live servers excepting they are a couple years behind on expansions, then a certain group of people will bemoan endlessly how there's no vanilla server, and because the hardware is in place now to make it easy to do they'll open up a new fresh legacy server and the cycle will start over.

welcome to your niche temporary distraction folks, rub your nips while it's still new and exciting because it's not going to last long.
    You seem salty over something that doesn't hurt you at all.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Fuck all of you.

You know exactly who you are.
    Nope. Who are you speaking of?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It does sort of feel like the expansion is half assed, so let's divert attention to classic wow. But hey, I'm not complaining. I want to play classic wow like whoa. Give me a refresher and then one last legion level expansion to close out wow before launching WoW 2.0.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Ho. Ly. Shit.

Well, you got what you wanted, now the next addon is already shaping up to be shit. Thanks.
    Can I have your gold?
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Ho. Ly. Shit.

One cinematic and a features overview and you already know how it's going to pan out?

You got a time machine or are you just guessing it will be bad?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    This has been a long time coming. So glad everyone will be able to finally experience the greatest version of WoW.
    It's not the greatest version of WoW, that honor belongs to MoP & Wrath... However, it is certainly better than what the new expansion looks like.
    Keep moving forward. - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    Blizz giving in to all of the crying and bitching people again
    Words coming from a person who started to play WoW recently and missed tho glory days means as much to me as an used toilet paper.

Pretty excited for both this and the expac, haven't really played retail since mid MOP, think I will stop private servers and come back for now.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Words coming from a person who started to play WoW recently and missed tho glory days means as much to me as an used toilet paper.
    Subjective on glory days.

My glory days for me were FF11 back then.

7+ Year Old Account
    where are you vanilla never happen kids lol
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

I get the feeling they're going to charge $60 for the classic server so I'll pass.