Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Dunno bout you, but what i saw was better than a high elf.
    You got a zombie.
    Last edited by Obelisk Kai; 2017-11-03 at 08:32 PM.

It seems likely "Void Elves" will share the racials Night Elves have, but aesthetically, they look ridiculous.

However, this is my opinion on it:

Quote Originally Posted by raz98 View Post
    as long as we get Dark Iron Dwarves they could make Brick Elves for all I care.
    I think that Dark Iron will share racials with dwarves (obviously), lightforged draenei with draenei (again, obvious), nightborne with blood elves, high mountain tauren with... you guessed it, tauren, and zandalari trolls with trolls.

I like all of this except for void elves. Void elves are just ... boring, and ugly. Not to mention they don't make sense. Nothing about them feels right. Oh well, I can always choose not to play one.

It's a shame, though, that they did not choose to make use of some other requested races such as broken, but hey... whatever works as long as we have dark iron dwarves, the rest is just gravy.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2017-11-03 at 07:31 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I guess this means rip to magic alliance side, Horde just got the nightborne after all, what a shame. @Mace.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The only thing that bothers me is that they showed a male model in the trailler. I wanna see the chicks. The Nightborne grill model was cute, very different from the ones in game.

Btw, the "spkyes" you saw on their backs its just a transmog set you got with lvling one of them.
    Last edited by SilenceRedo; 2017-11-03 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    Void elves are fucking disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I guess this means rip to magic alliance side, Horde just got the nightborne after all, what a shame. @Mace.
    Well... it depends how the Void Elf become a thing, because if Easter Kingdom fall into the hands of the Alliance, then that may mean that the Alliance also got the Sunwell, and Alleria may have make it the Voidwell (maybe not Alleria, but the Locus Walker) and made Quelthalas the home of the High Elf (Now Void Elfs)

7+ Year Old Account
    Void elves
    Blood Trolls

I can't wait for the mecha tauren now
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well... it depends how the Void Elf become a thing, because if Easter Kingdom fall into the hands of the Alliance, then that may mean that the Alliance also got the Sunwell, and Alleria may have make it the Voidwell (maybe not Alleria, but the Locus Walker) and made Quelthalas the home of the High Elf (Now Void Elfs)
    Quel'thalas and the Draenei islands are on a different world server. Bet you anything they are just ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Stop trying to make high elves happen, it's never going to happen.
    how do you feel now ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Quel'thalas and the Draenei islands are on a different world server. Bet you anything they are just ignored.
    Or they just add a separate area that you see after X lvl. (instanced area)

And we still won't be able to fly on them.

For the vibes on the trailers the Alliance might loss Darnassus and the Horde Undercity. I think we won the bargain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadiHD View Post
    how do you feel now ?
    He's validated, High Elves are never going to happen.

These void elves have happened and I hope they are close enough that people now finally stop these endless High Elf threads.

void elves cant be death knights or demon hunters. lame.

- - - Updated - - -

He's validated, High Elves are never going to happen.

These void elves have happened and I hope they are close enough that people now finally stop these endless High Elf threads.
    lol, dude, theyre high elves. get over it.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    void elves cant be death knights or demon hunters. lame.

- - - Updated - - -

No, Blood Elves are High Elves. These are corrupted elves. They are basically what I would imagine San'layn to look like.

No, Blood Elves are High Elves. These are corrupted elves. They are basically what I would imagine San'layn to look like.
    blood elves are fel corrupted high elves. these are high elves with void powers.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    blood elves are fel corrupted high elves. these are high elves with void powers.
    Blood elves didn't turn green. This is closer to felblood elves in terms of change.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Blood elves didn't turn green. This is closer to felblood elves in terms of change.
    are blood elf death knights not still blood elves?

theyre high elves, high elves with enough of a spin on them so that alliance isnt given simply eye swapped blood elves, same as nightbourne having unique ears and faces so they arent just slightly more purple night elves

Deleted
    No, they are Void Elves, High Elves that "nearly gave in to the darkness".

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    High Elves that "nearly gave in to the darkness".

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races
    yes, i agree, theyre high elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    are blood elf death knights not still blood elves?

theyre high elves, high elves with enough of a spin on them so that alliance isnt given simply eye swapped blood elves, same as nightbourne having unique ears and faces so they arent just slightly more purple night elves
    They are "high elves" in the same way blood elves are. Alliance got them but not the White legolas many for years wanted, for that I am happy. At-least blood elves will continue to be unique on that front.
    Holy shit lol