Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    mate this is worse - this is WoD 2.0 - filler shit expansion :/

calling it failure right now 1 year before its release .
    this is the south sea expansion with war.....this is alright

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    sub race i think, wildhammer, Taunkas, dark iron sanctforge dranei ....
    I know it's a subrace. I don't know if either of those specific ones are fixed for one faction. Those new void blood-elf subrace for just the Alliance, and the Nightborne just for the Horde.

It was nice not to get another 'no THIS is the big bad guy going to end the world and we mean it this time!' set up for what feels like the first time in a long time. Still Horde vs Alliance post burning legion sounds like two already beaten up guys having a drunken brawl.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2017-11-03 at 07:35 PM.

Deleted
    Meh was my impression. Then again, after over a decade guess I'm just getting old, barely play WoW these days.

Literally the only thing that made me go "holy balls" was... MANDUIN! Kid grew some cojones.... looks badass.

so lets talk, in the trailer you can se Teldrasill burning and the whole of kalimdor being colored red, does that mean we are getting a world revamp, i mean cata happened 7 years ago, i think we need a refresh

Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    This is the most disappointing expansion announcement ever for me.

Doubling down on the faction war, and for the most contrived reasons (inaccurate reasons for the original Horde invasion; pretending that somehow the Broken Shore event still hasn't been cleared up), saying the wounds can never heal, contrived subrace assignments, and not much noted features aside from that? I'm hugely disappointed about no ogres obviously, but that pales in comparison to how much everything else underwhelms me. The only positive part of this is that the cinematic was cool.
    Yup, agreed 100%. You win the thread.
    Keep moving forward. - Walt Disney

WE'RE GETTING LORDAERON BACK AND HORDE IS GETTING TELDRASSIL holy fuck

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    `So... the Alliance loses Teldrassil and Darnassus, but the horde loses nothing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    WE'RE GETTING LORDAERON BACK AND HORDE IS GETTING TELDRASSIL holy fuck
    Dude, this is the most insane part. I can't fucking wait for the factions to take over their continents.

I find it hilarious that they have a war themed expansion when the majority of players are on PVE servers. Like, ok man I'm just going to go kill your friends while you go kill mine, but we coo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    so lets talk, in the trailer you can se Teldrasill burning and the whole of kalimdor being colored red, does that mean we are getting a world revamp, i mean cata happened 7 years ago, i think we need a refresh
    It was already leaked that there is going to be a world revamp. Logically makes sense with this kind of expansion

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    I find it hilarious that they have a war themed expansion when the majority of players are on PVE servers. Like, ok man I'm just going to go kill your friends while you go kill mine, but we coo.
    I'm genuinely impressed. Was really expecting being able to group xfaction, joined killing yet another big baddie trying to destroy azeroth. I think it's time to level up one of my rogues Kappa

Edit: JK, I'll be playing classic, grinding my ass off to fulfill my teenage dream of being a fucking SULFURAS SHAMAN

Great cinematic. Watching the stream now. Should be interesting but i cant see how this doesnt end up being pointless. Its not like one of the factions will win. Then we'll be back joining forces to fight the big bad in the next expansion.

MILF Jaina - unf unf unf

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard already announced that there is a world revamp in the next expansion
    easy game easy life im on dreanor EU - whole map will be red forever

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
    Great cinematic. Watching the stream now. Should be interesting but i cant see how this doesnt end up being pointless. Its not like one of the factions will win. Then we'll be back joining forces to fight the big bad in the next expansion.
    my guess - this whole war will be shown as started by old god and as filler / introduction to 9.0 old god/void themed expansion

guys lets be real it wod 2.0 filler expansion .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaker View Post
    Its not like one of the factions will win. Then we'll be back joining forces to fight the big bad in the next expansion.
    This is 100% my issue with the whole faction warfare story line. It is always just back and forth with no real resolution with more contrived reasons for the fighting each time. It gets old.

We will see what the WoW panel holds, but this is the first time in the since classic that I am not excited at all for a WoW expansion.
    Last edited by Lannden; 2017-11-03 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

my guess - this whole war will be shown as started by old god and as filler / introduction to 9.0 old god/void themed expansion

guys lets be real it wod 2.0 filler expansion .
    Sounds about right.

Deleted
    so Kul Tiras Alliance only levelling zone, and Zandalar for Horde? Uncharted Islands sound more like a scenario type content, so all of Kalimdor and Easter Kingdoms gonna be playable at max level Legion style?

Deleted
    The picture of the burning Teldrassil is really breaking my heart. That was my first experience in the game and one of my favorite places to get some nostalgia. Its still one the most interesting things that they have done to the world. Taking 2 "capital" cities away is really something big. I wonder if they will be reclaimed or just burnt down/destroyed.

So they couldn't come up with any interesting stroy, so they give us generic red vs blue bullshit...this is a new low. Will buy it for certain, but i've never been so indifferent about an expansion before.

Quote Originally Posted by ph4rmacy View Post
    The picture of the burning Teldrassil is really breaking my heart. That was my first experience in the game and one of my favorite places to get some nostalgia. Its still one the most interesting things that they have done to the world. Taking 2 "capital" cities away is really something big. I wonder if they will be reclaimed or just burnt down/destroyed.
    Dude don't you fucking get it, Alliance will take Lordaeron and total control over Eastern Kingdoms and Horde will take Teldrassil and total control over Kalimdor

IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME