Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, take a step back. Is this not exactly what's happening to Europe right now? Migrants changing your demographic makeup and creating divisions in your societies?
    Yes, but we don't have nearly as many. Eastern Europe doesn't take migrants. Western Europe still barely hav 10% non-Europeans in their societies.

America is worse. There's less of a connection between people, so anything that weakens the social bond is a far greater threat to them than to us in the near future.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Mirkza
    I like your European patriotism. For sure Europe should be striving for dominance. Each side improving and one-upping the other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zecora View Post
    Certainly, influencing and playing groups against eachother is the method that is cheapest and most likely to succeed. Of course, once you have triggered a civil war or other collapse, you'll have to commit troops if you want the "rule" bit as well.
    I really wonder if by 2040 America will be there at all.

Well, really, thank God the EU at least can do something good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    @Mirkza
    I like your European patriotism. For sure Europe should be striving for dominance. Each side improving and one-upping the other.
    I'm not a European patriot. I'm a Pan-Slavist and will treat West Europeans as "the enemy of my enemy" (i.e. as friends). But only until our greatest enemy is down.

Then we divide the EU and form a Slavic country and rule West Europeans. But that's a bit further into the future and irrelevant to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post
    Yes, but we don't have nearly as many. Eastern Europe doesn't take migrants. Western Europe still barely hav 10% non-Europeans in their societies.

America is worse. There's less of a connection between people, so anything that weakens the social bond is a far greater threat to them than to us in the near future.
    If anything, America seems like it would break up into more pieces whereas Europe is being replaced wholly by one group. I guess it's a matter of which explodes first but both of these are bound to be a disaster.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a European patriot. I'm a Pan-Slavist and will treat West Europeans as "the enemy of my enemy" (i.e. as friends). But only until our greatest enemy is down.

Then we divide the EU and form a Slavic country and rule West Europeans. But that's a bit further into the future and irrelevant to this thread.
    I see, I like your Slavic patriotism. True improvement comes from innovation though, not hurting Western Europe and others.
    Last edited by PC2; 2017-11-03 at 08:16 PM.

Deleted
    If anything, America seems like it would break up into more pieces whereas Europe is being replaced wholly by one group. I guess it's a matter of which explodes first but both of these are bound to be a disaster.
    The thing it, it could take a week for us to kick every single non-European out. If we decide to do it, nothing can stop us.

America cannot. There are way too many people of non-European origin there for it to happen, and they are more present in military and other important offices.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I see, I like your Slavic patriotism too. True improvement comes from innovation though, not hurting your West European neighbors.
    Thanks to Western Europe our innovation is not as good as it could be, as they never helped us against foreign invasions and often were the invaders themselves (like Germans). We are suffering the effects of centuries and decades of their oppression.

Our best invention should be a way to rule the West then the rest of the world. There is no obstacle to that except America and Western Europe. China is no competitor. It would take a single Tsar Bomba to make them obey us. I'm not worried about China or others. Only the Anglo-Saxons and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I doubt we'll have to.

I predict that the USA will be conquered by China in about 50-80 years from now.

The only thing we'll have to do is decide whether we want to take care of these millions of american refugees or not considering how xenophobic americans have been during the 20th and 21st century.
    The Insane title below your name is right.
    Working on my next ban.

So delusional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

So, is this a nation bashing thread, or just the addled rantings of someone who wants to murder some folk?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, is this a nation bashing thread, or just the addled rantings of someone who wants to murder some folk?
    This is a thread in line with norms on the site.

Russia is bashed all the time and people yearn for its demise and destruction.

All I am doing is following tradition. Just not against Russia, but America.

Name anything I said that violates rules. I never bashed America or their people here. I am simply saying we need to divide and rule over them. Problem?

You'll never divide America, we have and will band together in the face of threats. This in everyway is nation bashing, and are calling to kill millions of people. This thread will be closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

idk what you're concerned about. You'll be conquered by your refugees in about a decade or so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    You'll never divide America, we have and will band together in the face of threats. This in everyway is nation bashing, and are calling to kill millions of people. This thread will be closed.
    Not nation bashing, nor a call to kill anybody.

This is about a European strategy to destroy the American political entity. Not physically destroy the people and country. Do you know the difference?

Why would there ever be a war? Our economies are so interconnected that any decision to attack a big country such as the US would plummet the world economy. And even then MAD is a thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Why would there ever be a war? Our economies are so interconnected that any decision to attack a big country such as the US would plummet the world economy. And even then MAD is a thing.
    Read the plan.

We don't need a war. Divide and rule. Simple strategy.

We'd trade with the individual newly formed states. No harm done.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Indeed, it is mainly the MSM and journalists who pretend there is a big division in the USA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I think...possibly it is a clever parody of Skroe's threads, where he gleefully speaks of bringing Russia down and utterly destroying the Russian people, which he considers the enemy. Those threads are apparently all A-okay on this forum, so it will expose a seam of hypocrisy the width of the Atlantic Ocean should this thread get closed down for "nation bashing".

Or Mirkza just hates the US. Also possible.

Deleted
    While I find the Serbs Warmongering hilarious, he is correct.

Eventually Europe's Political agenda will shift enough that the US will not like it, and will come to blows.

Hopefully the UK can happily join the side of the US and we can decimate Europe like we always do. Nothing personal of course.

Deleted
    Whoa whoa whoa, take a step back. Is this not exactly what's happening to Europe right now? Migrants changing your demographic makeup and creating divisions in your societies?
    Well this has been happening in America since the 1970's. Aren't whites projected to become a minority in USA soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

Hopefully this whole thread is a parody, but you really don't seem to understand anything about America, or you take your view of it from Fox news. America is not a European nation. Everyone here that isn't a native American is a migrant or descendant of one. If you really think we are about to tear ourselves apart you are delusional. Americans go to work with people of exactly opposite political views, we call each other morons and worse, and we still hang out on weekends if we share a football team. Look at the aftermath of 9/11 or the death of Osama Bin Laden if you want to see how divided we are.

We have a lot of problems, sure. The whole world is aware of it, because nobody shit talks American systems quite like Americans do, you learn how fucked up we are because we suck at hiding it. What you are proposing is literally the way to make America damn near unbeatable. Give us a common enemy united against us, and all those divisions disappear. The fact you think it will be Europe is laughable, since we have no reason to quarrel with Europe at all, but if somehow it did happen it would probably backfire spectacularly.