Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    where are new legendaries?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I mean we're less than an hour after the fucking expansion is announced, we don't have all of the details yet and someone has to start the old stupid flying/ no flying bullshit up again.

At least wait until all the details are out until you start freaking out. If at the end of BlizzCon we still don't know about flying, then ask the question.
    All the details do not matter without flying.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Krasomir View Post
    Hopefully nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Seriously that is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sungamnori View Post
    • Bonuses to offset inefficiency

This does have one issue on severely imbalanced servers.

Lets say there's a server with 10 horde to every 1 alliance.

The horde can all quest and level with PvP enabled and not really have to worry about anything, reaping all the bonuses.

While the alliance will have to stay PvE mode so they don't get steamrolled, and advance at a slower rate.
    Guess that means that for example, the bonus for questing PvP-on is +50%, then if you're playing on a heavily unbalanced server, you'll have +40% on PvP-off to compensate

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am.... genuinely kinda livid right now.

There have been many times in WoW history when the fan-base was in an uproar, crying screaming and yelling, threatening to quit or doing so...
    Over Cataclysm zone redesigns, over flying mounts, over all kinds of shit...

And I have always stood by the game, and accepted their artistic vision for what it was.

But now I find out that the damn Undercity, MY PEOPLE'S HOME LAND, is being "taken" by the opposing faction - along with the entire continent? No Glades, no Deathknell, no Silvermoon, no Silverpine.... after all the art and building updates made in Cataclysm that really nailed the "Forsaken" feel in those zones - now suddenly they're just getting destroyed and/or handed over to the opposing team?

Undercity is the city I started this game in. It's the city I ALWAYS choose to use over Org or SM. It's the ancestral home-land of my multiple Forsaken characters. It's easily my favorite city in the game, both in terms of look and feel....

And now I'm losing it?

I have NEVER been one of those "screw this I quit" people - but unless this is some kind of massive troll there is a very good chance that this is going to finally close the door for me. It was lame enough when Undercity was left using Vanilla textures during the Cataclysm revamp - but for it to just get erased from availability entirely at this point is borderline disgusting. That land and that city is a fundamental part of my experience in WoW, and it has been for over a decade at this point.

If it's actually gone, there's a damn good chance I'm going with it.
    I've really tried over the years to set my own desires aside and let them do what they wanted with their own game...
    but this is just going way too damn far. This is crossing a line I didn't even know existed, and I am pretty damn furious about it.

Ignoring the fact that this whole "now we're back to faction fighting" instead of dealing with any of the light/void plots they spent all of Legion setting up is STUPID - to add insult to injury by destroying or re-assigning two of the coolest capital cities in the game is just....

it's just plain bad game design.
    I am Jack's unquenchable rage.

Deleted
    He didn't say anything about it. He only mentioned artefact necklace.

All those whiners who want peace can go cash me outside on them islands.

So , if I summarize, they have announced 7.4.

Where is 8.0 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Flying is a detail. Wait for all the information before starting up the argument is all I'm saying. you've got a right to be....whatever it is you are in regards to flying. But at least wait until all the information is out there before throwing your little hissy fit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FecundDecay View Post
    But now I find out that the damn Undercity, MY PEOPLE'S HOME LAND, is being "taken" by the opposing faction - along with the entire continent?
    I don't think it will be the case. Most likely simply under siege or something. If you look at leak from book published yesterday, it mentions Undercity as if it was in big trouble, but it still was there and belonged to horde.

Quote Originally Posted by FecundDecay View Post
    -snip-
    Since Ion specifically mentioned WPL welcomebear, I don't think Undead are losing Undercity for good.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    So , if I summarize, they have announced 7.4.

Where is 8.0 ?
    Some stuff will be in 7.3.5: levelling zone scaling, new battleground. The rest is for 8.0

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Flying is a detail. Wait for all the information before starting up the argument is all I'm saying. you've got a right to be....whatever it is you are in regards to flying. But at least wait until all the information is out there before throwing your little hissy fit.
    Don't tell me what to do, mate.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    It kind of sucks we aren't getting more character customization, and RIP Goblins and Worgen lol.

Shove your flying up your ass sideways!

Deleted
    Lets be real here. Nobody quit because of no flying. Its not important at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Some stuff will be in 7.3.5: levelling zone scaling, new battleground. The rest is for 8.0
    What I mean is that there isn't anything new in this announcement. Just enhanced stuff.
    Artifact v1.1
    Warfronts = Order halls
    Some fixes / minor changes
    New raid/dungeons
    Minor areas (honestly that look Argus-sized stuff)

That's the content of a good 7.4. But not an 8.0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Before Battle for Azeroth is over, we will be facing against Azshara

This seems random as hell considering the theme lol
    Looks like Azshara has been reduced to raid instance

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Maybe I'll be interested whenever they announce what they're doing with Diablo.
    Nice pipe dream.