Poll: What do you think of the next expansion?

Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's wank, no-one will fucking win, it will end even, like it always does because they will make another expansion.

It's just the same old tired shit with a different coat of paint, I was ok until the World PVP changes, if you need more proof these devs are completely dry of innovation and vision, whilst also being completely out of touch with their player base, I can't help you.

Ever since Hazzikostas got into control it's been downhill, he has no charisma and believes he knows better than his paying customers, watch his interviews where every bit of feedback is wrong, and that is a major flaw in a Director of anything.

Deleted
    Some people really love to put a downer on things that haven't even been released yet, I think they do it just to have an excuse to moan. I'm really excited as it's a direction I didn't expect. I have no idea why people act so negative on this forum all of the time. :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Some of the people on here are guilty of hyping themselves up to levels that would only lead to disappointment. There are features that I'm sad they didn't include, like a player boat, but with what we're getting I'm going to be happy. Anything to get away from green and black.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Sorry, but this is the first expansion when i'm already disappointed the day i saw it. The Horde/Alliance conflict is the most boring aspect in World of Warcraft, and now we simply flush all dangers that still awaits us on Azeroth; Old Gods, Azshara, Void Lords down the toilet and crush each other skulls.

And there seems much done for the PvP-Aspect in it, but what about us who don't want to play PvP like these warzones and play exactly because of it on PvE-Server.

Sorry, but this expansion might be the first one i might really skip, although i would love to see Kul Tiras. So anyone else expected something different?
    If you're unhappy with it then unsub and move on. I for one am excited. You just got all moist over the void tease we've been getting and now you're upset that it isn't immediately paying off. It's still coming down the line. Don't get yourself bent out of shape over the very first limited details you are getting.

Deleted
    I'll gladly trade in teldrassil for lordaeron everyday of the week! Screw the elves

It’s extremely obvious that N’zoth is going surface later on this expansion with the zone of tentacle cultists in Kul’tiras and the Blood Trolls aka Hakkar followers in Zandalar.

FFS I think N’zoth prison is even between the two islands

10+ Year Old Account
    Different experiences for different Races/Classes just to keep you logged on longer.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

The only thing that got me excited at all isn't even part of the expansion and that is the changes to leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything I've seen so far looks awesome.
    RIP <SoP>

Deleted
    Nothing about Antorus lol. It will come out in December. And 7.3.5 in March or so. No new expansion till Fall 2018.

Mixed feelings. Several things I don't like (like shoehorning that retarded faction war in again), no new customization options for characters (that we know of as of yet) and some others.

Things I do like: both Zandalar and Kul Tiras aesthetics, trolls with STRAIGHT posture at long fucking last being playable, dungeon aesthetics.

All in all, at this time, I would have expected more features. But of course, the day isn't over just yet and they may reveal more stuff in panels still to come.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Where are the Scourge and Legion factions then?
    Why would those be factions after they've been basically killed off for a while? What PvE content would they have been able to entice players with all these years if Arthas and Kil'jaeden+ were leaders of playable factions?

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Warcraft III had very little Horde vs Alliance... how does nobody remember this?
    That's cherry picking one title (which did in fact still have Horde vs. Alliance warfare). Or did you forget about Orcs vs. Humans?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    It’s extremely obvious that N’zoth is going surface later on this expansion with the zone of tentacle cultists in Kul’tiras and the Blood Trolls aka Hakkar followers in Zandalar.

FFS I think N’zoth prison is even between the two islands
    Of course there is going to be a threat. What it is, is anyones guess, but safe bets are Nzoth and Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatachi View Post
    Oh i know who wins, no one....cause its an MMO not a singleplayer game.
    That applies only for every single expansion of the game. Now if this keeps going, a faction must lose. And I'm not saying they must dissapear, but they have to lose territory, leaders, characters. That's the thing with these kind of stories. Stop the boring end of the world story, where we always win, that's boring af.

I can't believe some douchebag waited like 7 entire minutes to make this thread.

Who was it that said something like, "If you gave players a magic hat that would let them do whatever they wanted in a game, they would complain about the color of the hat."

Fucking get over yourself. You are entirely disappointed from watching a 3-minute cinematic?
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

One thing that's concerning is that you only get to level up in 3 zones. Imagine if you only play one faction and want to level a bunch of characters. All you're gonna see is 3 zones. Sure, the other 3 zones unlock at 120, but for the leveling process that could get boring.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say I'm kind of happy with it, the story was getting to "godly" to me bringing us to power levels that were just bad in retrospect so I'm happy with the story stepping back towards a more on the ground feeling..but at the same time it feels weird coming from our space time adventures to this, so that can make it kind of "eh" because the lack of the grand scope

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Nothing about Antorus lol. It will come out in December. And 7.3.5 in March or so. No new expansion till Fall 2018.
    7.3.5 is Antorus

I didn't know Filler Addon was also spelled Battle for Azeroth, the english language is a quirky beast.

Yeah I'm disapointed. The faction conflict is the lamest thing about the whole franchise, focusing on it is the opposite of what I had hoped for the future. Also horde gets the troll shit, which is an instant lose in my book. Fuck trolls.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-11-03 at 08:52 PM.

weve spent years moving the story foward and making nice improvements, so lets throw it all to shit and force a senseless war on everybody even tough both Horde and Alliance know there are much bigger threat out there that will just take advanatage on all the stupid pointless war going on. Also the horde doesn't even make sense anymore, half the races wouldn't want a war, the blood elves aren't realy horde they should be their own faction, and pretty much every race hate the undead.