Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So help me if this leads to a WoD situation for the new xpac. They better hae a seperate team doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Ion clearly said QA will ONLY be about Battle for Azeroth and about nothing else. So no informations about classic servers.
    ... What, for real?

It would at the very least be interesting to know if a Classic server will be entirely cutoff from the Live game, or if it'll have a number of features linked to it that'll render a discussion of "it's not THE REAL THING!!".

Thinking first and foremost about account-wide features. Classic ought'a mean that Classic items make a return as well, no?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    So help me if this leads to a WoD situation for the new xpac. They better hae a seperate team doing this.
    Also this.

Love how there's people just spamming "People will quit in 2 days" "Lol people forget how shit vanilla was" Really guys? Can you just, yeah know.. fuck right off? Your WoW isn't going anywhere just let the people who have been wanting a legit Vanilla server, free from all the Private Server scumbaggery enjoy the fact they're finally going to be able to play a version of WoW they enjoy without getting fucked over in 6 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah! Tears of legacy haters. Sweeter than the nectar of the gods.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes ! Hope it will be same hardcore as it was ! Congrats everyone ! Haters idite nahuy suka blyat!

AHAHAHA so many salty blizzdrones on this website I fucking love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Yes ! Hope it will be same hardcore as it was ! Congrats everyone ! Haters idite nahuy suka blyat!
    It really wasn't hardcore though.

It was the casual alternative to games like Everquest and FF11, That's how WoW became popular. It was accessible at the time and had a good formula.

I'll be definitely giving it a go though.

All of you poor idiots who started playing in wotlk or later should be excited tbh. You get to experience the actual game.

Deleted
    Anyone know if the Nostalrius guys have had a hand in any of this? They have kept their meeting with Blizzard quite secretive. Is this the result?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I bet they won't release the classic realms before the new xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by MetzenPlease View Post
    All of you poor idiots who started playing in wotlk or later should be excited tbh. You get to experience the actual game.
    Subjective at best dude.

You aren't making yourself look better than the anti legacy people who were vehemently against this with statements like this.

Personally my favorite time in WoW was Mists. But to call it the best is again subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I love myself some ice cream with deniers tears on top

Indeed, it's almost better than the servers themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    LOL Yes!!!
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

Wonder how it will be, classic vanilla world in the new ui/systems/graphics? OR actually old wow. Either way not really that interested, bet it will be a separate paid service / buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Can't be happy for the thousands who want it? That is indeed pathetic. It's fucking amazing for so many of us.
    Can't those who get it be happy without being rude to those who disagreed with it.
    It goes both ways.
    Both sides are perfectly capable of being "pathetic".

But what do we actually know ?
    Lots jumping to conclusions far too quickly.

Just how long will it be before someone so in favour of the old game wants something changed.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-11-03 at 09:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tears of legacy haters are so sweet.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Can't those who get it be happy without being rude to those who disagreed with it.
    It goes both ways.
    Both sides are perfectly capable of being "pathetic".
    NO, it's time to rub it in their faces.

They were rubing our faces with BS for so long. No it's our time.

We are going home boyz. F all the haters!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd give these classic servers a go or two, I was always in two minds about having classic servers, but I'll give it a shot, I am wondering how blizzard will approach it.

I think it will be more Vanilla WoW but in a more fixed and cleaned version. Without the broken mess we all know vanilla was :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Any complain of legacy haters is pure stupidity at this point. You get your expansion and content while people who want vanilla can play vanilla. Everybody gets to play what he wants. The old stupid argument of vanilla would take resources from new gen exp is proven wrong. You get even more shit than legion in terms of content and new systems. Why would you still cry about other people getting to enjoy their own shit ?

Ye fair enough. Don't feel like getting super into it but the point I'm getting at is the socially-charged platform that Vanilla and TBC created was basically destroyed over the years. A lot of people truly don't understand how the game was in Vanilla. The later expansions effectively gutted a huge part of the game. Hats off to you for a level-headed response though. Wasn't expecting one of those on this awful forum.