Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Supposedly they will add additional subraces after launch.

If I read the news correctly, there will be additional subraces... ahem, "Allied Races" after launch.

Assuming this is true, what other races do you think we will see?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    If I read the news correctly, there will be additional subraces... ahem, "Allied Races" after launch.

Assuming this is true, what other races do you think we will see?
    Well, we don't know if after or before, they just said might be more.

Well, I am guessing some wildhammers, another troll race, actual high elves (not knock off void elves), another tauren race etc .
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, we don't know if after or before, they just said might be more.

Well, I am guessing some wildhammers, another troll race, actual high elves (not knock off void elves), another tauren race etc .
    I still don't think we'll ever see high elves and stand by that strongly, but the rest of these are things I could see. What tauren race specifically do you think we'll see, though? Taunka? The pandaria 'tauren'? Same question for trolls.

Frankly I am surprised we didn't see Mag'har orcs... I still expect them to appear at some point.

And I am just going by the front page:
    6 Allies races at launch, more planned
    I can only assume that if they are planned, they are in the works, yeah?

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't think we'll ever see high elves and stand by that strongly, but the rest of these are things I could see. What tauren race specifically do you think we'll see, though? Taunka? The pandaria 'tauren'? Same question for trolls.
    Taunka was quite popular. As for trolls, Sandfury and Amani was popular. As the 'pandaria tauren', you mean Yaungol?

Frankly I am surprised we didn't see Mag'har orcs... I still expect them to appear at some point.
    I could imagine them being available for the Orcs in the future.

And I am just going by the front page:

I can only assume that if they are planned, they are in the works, yeah?
    The stream made it sound like in the works.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Taunka was quite popular. As for trolls, Sandfury and Amani was popular. As the 'pandaria tauren', you mean Yaungol?

I could imagine them being available for the Orcs in the future.

The stream made it sound like in the works.
    Yes, I did mean the Yaungol. I didn't recall their name off the top of my head; it's been a while! Sandfury was definitely popular, and forest trolls are already a part of the Horde.

I am just going by the front page as I did not buy access to the stream. That's good to know, so thanks for clarifying. I was a bit disappointed Mag'har and wildhammer didn't show up, so this is reassuring.

I want my red fel orc

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I did mean the Yaungol. I didn't recall their name off the top of my head; it's been a while! Sandfury was definitely popular, and forest trolls are already a part of the Horde.
    Well, I am talking Amani trolls. The actual forest trolls. The bulky ones. They aren't part of the Horde - but part of Zandalari now, after the attempt in Mists of Pandaria. So, they could be available.

I am just going by the front page as I did not buy access to the stream. That's good to know, so thanks for clarifying. I was a bit disappointed Mag'har and wildhammer didn't show up, so this is reassuring.
    Yeah, had hoped for Wildhammer when I saw the Dark Iron ones.

Well, I am talking Amani trolls. The actual forest trolls. The bulky ones. They aren't part of the Horde - but part of Zandalari now, after the attempt in Mists of Pandaria. So, they could be available.
    Right, I mean I am saying they already have ties with the Horde.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh I mean what I knwo for sure is it won't be Tortollans and Foxes.

Which honestly look way better than these sub-races.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    they will, just like the models for goblins and worgens

you just will need to wait 3 years for that

- - - Updated - - -

the revantusk tribe, a tribe of forest trolls, aka the amani, are allied with the horde a long time ago

7+ Year Old Account
    I want Shattered Hand orcs and Wildhammer dwarves!

10+ Year Old Account
    The fox people look like they use the goblin skeleton, just saying. WTB playable fox people. Not a furry, I just really like foxes.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Broken, hopefully. Wildhammers, Undead Humans/Dark Rangers (for Forsaken), Leper Gnomes (I kinda want Mechagnomes, but I guess they're neutral), Mag'har and every other type of Orc, the bigger Kultiras type human, Sargerei/Eredar Draenei.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Certainly some form of Orc, likely Mag'har.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the revantusk tribe, a tribe of forest trolls, aka the amani, are allied with the horde a long time ago
    Raventusk, yes. Amani, no. Amani was allied with the other tribes in attempt to bring the Thunder King back. The Amani joined the Zandalari during their little questline before that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    The fox people look like they use the goblin skeleton, just saying. WTB playable fox people. Not a furry, I just really like foxes.
    The Vulpera looks to use Goblin skeleton, aye. They do look awesome.

I don't see how they can introduce these different Kul'Tiran humans and not let us play as them while the Horde get to be the Zandalari out the gate.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we get a questline to go back to Draenor to recruit some brown/pale orcs.

I hope they add Shattered hand orcs, forest and drakkari trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Broken, hopefully. Wildhammers, Undead Humans/Dark Rangers (for Forsaken), Leper Gnomes (I kinda want Mechagnomes, but I guess they're neutral), Mag'har and every other type of Orc, the bigger Kultiras type human, Sargerei/Eredar Draenei.
    Highmountain tauren and nightborne are neutral, too. Doesn't mean mechagnomes they can't pick a side. That said, it's gnome content, and Blizzard seems averse to adding anything gnome related, so odds are low.

Eredar would be curious... they'd have to be Horde, though, and it seems like a big stretch.