Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Obvious troll thread is obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    bye ugly monster faction of a terrible game i havent played in years

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    bye ugly monster faction of a terrible game i havent played in years
    Yet is active on its forum like a loser.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    No, they're giving us shitty Void Elves. That's not what we wanted. And do you really think all the Blood Elf players will switch to Alliance now?
    Void Elves are High Elves, literally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    Yet is active on its forum like a loser.
    you kids sure struggle an awful lot with your comprehensive reading skills these days

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    You're not wrong, I mispoke saying it's useless. But it's not the best PvE choice for any raid as far as I can tell. There might be some exceptions, such as void form shadow priests as you say but even then, I am not really convinced. Maybe for healers; I don't heal in raids so I don't know how badly they struggle in cutting edge raiding content.

- - - Updated - - -

I struggle finding decent troll hunter transmog. I am absolutely rerolling (or race changing) to a zandalari hunter. That set is just perfection. In my own experience, troll shaman and troll clothies have the best troll transmog.
    I agree, rogues/monks have good options too. I'd suggest look into the Shammy look-a-like set for the hunter.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

night elves are third in popularity, and trolls that stand up straight? horde will be fine op

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    How? They are night elves that got transformed from being in their bubble the whole time.
    High elves are night elves that were banished for use of magic after the sundering.
    They are a completely different fork.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Except they have edgelord wings and look kinda pale. They are High Elves with Void-infusion. That's not what we wanted. Hope they add High Elves as a separate subrace. That would be fair enough.

Elves, elves everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Horde are getting the Nightborne race. We’ll be fine.
    This, right here, is enough reason for deep seated jealousy. This will fester and turn to disappointment, which I will internally knead into hatred. Aaaaand then rationalise as I try and get rank 3 in all my professions.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I agree, rogues/monks have good options too. I'd suggest look into the Shammy look-a-like set for the hunter.
    I ended up just using a non-troll themed set, but that Zandalari set looks fantastic. I'll almost certainly be using it. It means I'll have to relevel or level an alt to 110 that I won't be playing, but hey... it's worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except they have edgelord wings and look kinda pale. They are High Elves with Void-infusion. That's not what we wanted. Hope they add High Elves as a separate subrace. That would be fair enough.
    Not exactly sure you should be calling anyone an edgelord.

The reason I don't go to prostitutes anymore and the reason I learned game are one and the same. Prostitutes don't excite me. Most of them are old, ugly or fat, they don't look as a gorgeous as the women you meet during the day, and if a woman isn't turned on by me, it's not fun.

As for how much sex I've had from game, so far, none.

But I recently went on my first date from game, with a cute, gorgeous 16-year-old girl. It was hard getting her out at first, cause she was afraid her parents or friends could see us, and she had trouble trusting me, cause I'm double her age. She also never had a boyfriend and was probably still a virgin. But I managed to lure her back to my city. At one point she was concerned that I might be a serial killer, but she stayed. We ate some icecream. I got close to her so our knees touched. I made up excuses to touch her hands and legs. Then I tried to get her back to my apartment, which was 5 minutes away, told her that we could watch some TV series or something, but she declined, saying that she wanted to go home. I told her I liked her as more than just a friend and she flat-out told me she wasn't attracted to me. I said goodbye, gave her kisses on her cheeks and then went for the kiss on the lips. She turned and ran away towards the train station. I texted her again later, but she told me she didn't want to see me ever again and that she wanted to forget me as fast as possible and that if I saw her on the street I shouldn't speak to her and that I shouldn't text her either. Then she blocked me.

At least I kissed her on the cheeks.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

10+ Year Old Account
    Those "edgelord wings" are their racial armor (shoulders). Look closer. They will almost certainly be customization options to have them look more like High Elves.

I'm fine with this.

I was always a great adversary of the idea of high elves in the alliance.

Vacuum mutants are different enough from the Thalassians.

also we have shaldorei that look very good and I imagine we can visit suramar as a capital of the horde

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherElijah View Post
    Yes, you'll get to enjoy time in your playpen faction that will comprise a vast majority of the player base. There is no longer any appeal at all to playing the Horde unless you have a sincere love for ugly mutants.
    Even as an Alliance fan, it saddens me that the Horde has been reduced to this, people who want to play cute elves. On the other hand, it was always ridiculous to see blood elf (and forsaken) players shouting "for the Horde"

So let's say you want to play a shadowy, kind of edgelordy elf.

You can choose between these models:

Who would choose the Void Elf? The difference in model quality is gigantic.
    Last edited by Malacrass; 2017-11-03 at 09:44 PM.

The Horde is, as of right now, almost entirely blood elf. If you added every non-blood elf Horde race together, you still would not out-populate blood elves.

It is because of this race, and only because of this race, the Horde currently has 1% more players than the Alliance. This was Blizzard's solution to the old faction disparity, which was so laughably bad that Alliance used to out-number Horde about five to one.

And now Blizzard decided to actually give the Alliance high elves. Slightly reskinned blood elves, in other words. At last the "pretty race" everyone wants to be is on the "good guy" faction everyone wants to play, along with reskinned draenei (another very popular race.) And in return? The Horde receive skins of tauren and trolls, which basically nobody plays whatsoever. Reskinned night elves too... formerly desired, now nowhere near the top of most-played.

This is Blizzard's very official way of killing off the faction. Horde been on an upward trend since the start of Legion thanks to demon hunters, but now it's going to hit absolutely rock bottom in terms of player count. You can see this right now on any private server of your choice: wherever you have the option to pick high elf or blood elf, the high elves outnumber the blood elves immensely. You can even see this sentiment twinkling in some of the salivating detritus inhabiting these forums.

The theme of the expansion is quite literally faction versus faction warfare, and Blizzard has just implemented so many stops and favors for the Alliance they may as well offer sales on faction transfers too.
    I'll say good bye to the little hordies after we wipe them out in the expansion

Filth.

Dude we are getting trolls that don't have the hinged back with updates textures? Horde is more alive then ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Horde is, as of right now, almost entirely blood elf. If you added every non-blood elf Horde race together, you still would not out-populate blood elves.

It is because of this race, and only because of this race, the Horde currently has 1% more players than the Alliance. This was Blizzard's solution to the old faction disparity, which was so laughably bad that Alliance used to out-number Horde about five to one.

And now Blizzard decided to actually give the Alliance high elves. Slightly reskinned blood elves, in other words. At last the "pretty race" everyone wants to be is on the "good guy" faction everyone wants to play, along with reskinned draenei (another very popular race.) And in return? The Horde receive skins of tauren and trolls, which basically nobody plays whatsoever. Reskinned night elves too... formerly desired, now nowhere near the top of most-played.

This is Blizzard's very official way of killing off the faction. Horde been on an upward trend since the start of Legion thanks to demon hunters, but now it's going to hit absolutely rock bottom in terms of player count. You can see this right now on any private server of your choice: wherever you have the option to pick high elf or blood elf, the high elves outnumber the blood elves immensely. You can even see this sentiment twinkling in some of the salivating detritus inhabiting these forums.

The theme of the expansion is quite literally faction versus faction warfare, and Blizzard has just implemented so many stops and favors for the Alliance they may as well offer sales on faction transfers too.
    Not going alliance for what (on the model) looks like a corrupted shell of what they were. So, if you wanna leave, farewell, the Horde will still go fine.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..