Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensign View Post
    Have to admit, I'd play the shit out of the fox race. They'd probably wind up Alliance though knowing my luck though, so w/e.
    I think we'll get them on Alliance yeah.
    They share Goblin animations. So that might be the way for Alliance to play "Goblins" like the whole Void Elf/Nightbourne thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly still not sure how I feel about this expansion. Kul'tiras looks amazing, but that's about it right now for me.

Finding out that this is basically the Azshara/N'Zoth expansion, with Azshara as the first tier villain, and with the actual plot painted as this giant Faction War thing.... It feels cluttered to me. Cataclysm-level cluttered. None of these plots are going to get satisfactory conclusions it feels like, especially since if you're Horde you won't have the Azshara buildup the Alliance likely will.

I like the idea behind Allied Races, but honestly wish we'd gotten like Tortollans and that new Fox race instead. They look cool. Moose Tauren, Golden-eyed Draenei, Emo High Elves, and Dark Iron Dwarves don't. I'm okay with the Zandalari and Nightborne, though.

Also feel like this expansion lacks in that big "wow!" feature. The Islands are really cool, something I've wanted going back to at least like WoD/MoP, but I worry it's going to be infected by a toxic community if the challenge is as hard as Blizz is hyping it up to be. The War Game/City Siege/Whatever it was called system sounds interesting but, again, sounds like it's gonna end up being a very tight-knit Guild experience where PuGs are just dead in the water and toxic. Kinda wish they were Open World content, not instanced (as they likely have to be to have a 20 player cap).

Also no old world revamp which to me is just plain stupid. So we go through this long questline at 120 to unlock the ability to make a Nightborne.... and then that Nightborne starts at level 20 during Cataclysm, about 4-6 years before the Nightborne even were reminded the rest of the world exists? With a questline that relies on the events of Legion and Battle for Azeroth to even BE POSSIBLE? And besides, painting the continents red/blue is pointless if it's just phased in at 110 instead of a true revamp.

Honestly, as much as I'd hate to say it, and I hope the Q&A and Systems Panel avert these feelings, but this does feel to me like a "phone it in" "filler" "B-Team" expansion. Basically wrapping up the AvH war, and N'Zoth, and Azshara, and filling out the remaining important places on Azeroth before we blast off into space to go fight Void Lords on Ka'resh.
    This this thiiiiis a thousand times! I hope there is at least a soft revamp, otherwise it's plain stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    No list of possible classes for Allied Races yet? can't find any info of it on the official webpage.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Is that Mark of the Wild on the action bar? Are they reverting the prune?

I like the idea behind Allied Races, but honestly wish we'd gotten like Tortollans and that new Fox race instead. They look cool. Moose Tauren, Golden-eyed Draenei, Emo High Elves, and Dark Iron Dwarves don't. I'm okay with the Zandalari and Nightborne, though.
    Not saying you are wrong on that, hell its your opinion, but they do mention that more races are in way.So maybe we can get more interesting things.

Besides that, what im really want to see is the Leader's interactios with the player if he is of the oposite faction.

Don't get me wrong, they might not even appear, but i helped Mayla Highmountain and Thalyssra as a Human Dk, is kinda heart breaking to see them become my enemies out of blue.

I'm not sure not my pic but i did see another pic earlier with a 55 min duration battle cry buff so could be back yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    I'm not going to lie lol, seeing the horde zones the only thing I could think of after the previews was "man Horde get stuck hanging out in the dirty mud pits and hell holes, those poor buggers lol". But I guess that just comes down to taste.
    Was thinking more in line with the npcs. Horde get the Foxes and Snakemen and Dinosaurs.

So Alliance attacks first and takes Undercity, I think whoever starts that shit is corrupted or something by N'zoth

Quote Originally Posted by ombus View Post
    i dont get the draenei of ligths... they arent different from normal draenei.. just eyes..
    A similar thing could also be said for the Highmountain Tauren vs Tauren, Dark Iron Dwarves vs Dwarves, and Void Elves vs Blood Elves. Any large differences are just not there. Regarding the Nightborne and Zandalari, even the skeletal structures are different from the playable races today and the hype for those is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Not saying you are wrong on that, hell its your opinion, but they do mention that more races are in way.So maybe we can get more interesting things.
    Maybe ogres finally lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    If Darnassus get destroyed, hope we get Gilneas back
    Pretty sure we get lordaeron.

good trade.

I feel like they needed way more time to showcase this expansion. Sure, there are some panels coming up, but it seems to me like they couldn't sell the whole thing as they wanted it to.

It all feels really, really odd to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Pretty sure we get lordaeron.

good trade.
    I hope we polish that place up nicely.
    Maybe give it to the Nelves? They can help heal the land and make it their new home? Seems fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post

Besides that, what im really want to see is the Leader's interactios with the player if he is of the oposite faction.

Don't get me wrong, they might not even appear, but i helped Mayla Highmountain and Thalyssra as a Human Dk, is kinda heart breaking to see them become my enemies out of blue.
    This seems jarring to me. And one of the reasons I dislike the whole faction dynamic. Seems to be lots of racial characters outside the factions but we're stuck going with the flow. Especially when we all came together by class. Just weak storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    I'm not sure not my pic but i did see another pic earlier with a 55 min duration battle cry buff so could be back yeah.
    Oh my lord thank the high heavens, light and skies above. The single worst thing about Legion (and to a lesser extent, WoD) being outed hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Larrizon View Post
    Is that Mark of the Wild on the action bar? Are they reverting the prune?
    no they arent going to revert anything (except vanilla servers i guess)

they have frequently proven that they are willing to bring stuff back under new systems(see Paladin Blessings)
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    I hope we polish that place up nicely.
    Maybe give it to the Nelves? They can help heal the land and make it their new home? Seems fair.
    And get rid of lifts

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I feel like they needed way more time to showcase this expansion. Sure, there are some panels coming up, but it seems to me like they couldn't sell the whole thing as they wanted it to.

It all feels really, really odd to me.
    I feel like the Vanilla Server bombshell kinda took the wind out of BFA's sails big time. And also took away time that could have been spent talking up some features that got shoved to the smaller panels.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    That section was certainly missing from the previous version from the webpage I had open. Thanks!
    Just annoyed no Dark Iron info as that was what I wanted.

I feel like the Vanilla Server bombshell kinda took the wind out of BFA's sails big time. And also took away time that could have been spent talking up some features that got shoved to the smaller panels.
    Pretty much, yes. Let's just see what the upcoming panels bring. A Stromgarde with new colored walls gives me a very small hope for at least a tiny world revamp. But I've come to the conclusion to just expect nothing.